Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 03:09:12 )
No matter how hard I try, nothing seems like I am trying hard enough.
Nothing is ever good enough.
No one ever wants to try to make an effort to stay friends with me.
Idk what the point is to have friends anymore.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:43:41 )

Hello! Tia is currently speaking:

eh, idk i think i might drop my second language, chinese.
i mean, i'm basically failing and i'm struggling with my writing.
i never know what i'm doing and it's not really working out. :/

...And have a great day!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/14 19:30:08 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Ugh. I love my fiance, I do.
But we have one glaring incompatibility
I really worry will be the end of us someday.
I am a very proscience, evidence based person who doesnt have interest in anything fatalistic,
Homeopathic, etc. I scrutinize the studies I read, I only stand firm on ones well documented with supporting studies. I understand western medicine has some serious problems and nothing is a cure all. Etc. Im not so much rigid as I am simply consistent. My fiance absolutely does not care about studies and is quick to jump on any hype train about tOxiNs. (I to prove a point once, tricked him on the 'dihydrogen monoxide ' thing and all it did was piss him off rather than learn from it.) Its even more annoying because HE ISNT consistent. Cursing the posions put into our food and yet he is obsessed with chinese food and claims that he knows when a restaraunt doesnt use msg because otherwise his hands go numb. But I just proved one of his favorites to eat at DOES USE MSG and legit he got offended and still asserts the 'specific dishes ' he orders doesnt have it. Like he just keeps trying and its a blatant lack of self awareness to me. More worried about msg and brain damage than literally sugar and foods in general that arent healthy for you and you shouldnt have a lot of anyway. I feel like he takes positions to suit his likes and dislikes. "Idc what the studies say. Just incase it harms me im not eating it *eats a ton of fucking sugar* " but if its something he doesnt like hell happily read bad studies about those things.

I just lowkey hate knowing if we break up someday its like
His mindset: she is too stubborn in her beliefs and thinks science is everything when its not

Mine: he suffers from cognitive dissonance and i worried his antiscience stances might put whatever future children we would have(mr. Idk about vaccines) had in harm later for quickly googled biased beliefs from natural health blogs.

Besides this we are super compatible. Get along great. But this is kinda a BIG one. And whenever something comes up to trugger this conversation. Its never pretty.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/14 19:52:40 )
I feel like gutting myself with ritual seppuku
Got up earlier this morning to set a crock pot to do a pork shoulder roast.
We made a vinaigrette and got it all set up
It's almost around dinnertime now, so it was time to cut up the potatoes and throw them in.
Guess what.
My dumbass didn't plug the fucking pot in.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/14 20:07:24 )

[x]

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 17:33:42 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 20:54:12 )

[x]

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 02:02:56 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 09:30:21 )

ughh,,, so my homeroom teacher won't let us go on our phones and i have no friends in homeroom so it's very awkward for me to be sitting there trying to find something to do while my classmates talk. i'm too shy to join in on the conversation (and i've been on my phone for the past 2-3 years while they were talking and doing whatever during this period) so now i'm basically defenceless and it's all very weird. also, i'm pretty sure i'm the only person my homeroom teacher has told off for being on their phone TuT,,, i think she's finally noticed that i'm not talking :/. i'm considering borrowing books from the library since all i every actually do is reading stuff on my phone. it's just a little annoying and kinda awkward for me, but eh.

9/75

...And have a great day!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/17 05:46:35 )

okay so, my year level is doing camp in a couple of weeks (around 5-6 more weeks before we leave) and oml,,, i'm stressing out really badly. like it's called 'challenge' camp, and after being reassured that it wasn't going to be too bad in a recent seminar/assembly, i just found out that we'll be sleep in tents with a partner. :/ i have little to no friends in school and so i'm afraid that i'll be left out since we'll be submitting our partner/group applications by friday. i'm currently sitting in a group of 4 at lunch times, however i don't think that they'll be alright with being a partner/group tent thingy. :/

16/75

...And have a great day!

tbh i should really be doing my homework

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/17 12:23:00 )
Well, tonight was crap.

Two hours into the shift, power outtage. Entire plant. Servers, everything.

Juusttt get it back two hours later.

It dies again. Alarms are screaming everywhere, robots fried, machines faulted out. Just.....

FFFFFFF-

i love my job i love my job i love my job....

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 23:38:22 )

I'm just so on edge and at a point right now where just everything is irritating me. Doesnt help charger is crap and motherboard is crap.

|

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/19 10:25:22 )
Living on the east coast sucks. My basement is gross from flooding, and I have to attack it with tons of bleach now.
I'm allergic to mold.
Awesome.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 12:26:38 )

Throat hurts...can't talk...oooouchies...

Always ping me please.

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 13:34:09 )
Here in the darkness I know myself

Life; if you could just pause the constant backlash for one day, that would be lovely.
Can\'t break free until I let it go.
Let me go..

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 13:16:05 )
I am in a very irriatble mood right now. Everything is just getting to me today and it's only the morning. I really hope SO dosen't have me go to church today(we have a family thing around noon.) Don't get me wrong, I like church, it gets me out of the house, but the Pastor we have right now I cannot stand. His sermons send me into anxiety/panic/angry/feeling sinful moods. He talks about how it's a sin to not be married, and etc. I'm not married to my SO and we've been together for 13 years. And have a kid together... but people just talking to me is making me irritable today... I know it will go away once I wake up more and get things done.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/23 01:34:40 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/24 18:14:25 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/26 02:01:01 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/26 22:49:21 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.