Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 22:10:13 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: yeah and i know the dollar trea migh thave them so i'll swing by there wensday, just so i can clean the tubing 'nods'

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 22:14:01 )
@Unicorn: So long as she avoids stress, she should be alright.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 23:20:44 )
@star2000shadow: the dollar tree, or dollar general should have them I saw one at the store in my town.

@LordLucre: well I hope that your mum avoids stress. stress is bad. I don't like stress or drama.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 23:23:03 )
@unicorn: ooh, that sounds fun! I...should be finishing up a piece of writing.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 23:31:32 )
@Unicorn: Me neither. Makes my stomach go crazy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 03:50:27 )
@Wren: I tried to relax some. did you write some?

@LordLucre: makes my throat feel dry and in a knot when things like that happen ai used to get sick to my stomach and puke but not anymore thankfully.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 03:59:22 )
@Unicorn: I hope you were able to relax.

I finished! It was a commission for someone on kingdom of knuffel. I’m deciding what to do next.

Well, i’ll put the deciding off until tomorrow because sleep soon, finally.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 04:19:35 )
@Wren: Ooh I see, well I hope that you have a great nights rest. and I will talk to you later.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 04:51:24 )
@Unicorn: That's good. I just have a very overactive gag reflex and then come the pukes. Eesh.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 07:22:50 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: that's good to know, it'll make keeping my tubes clear easier. so how went your day?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 16:57:08 )

Unicorn, its crazy to see that you are still around! How are you?!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 22:37:39 )
@LordLucre: I had to learn some stuff the get rid of my gag reflex. and it helped.

@star2000shadow: my day yesterday was great until someone who was in a bad mood decided to ruin my good mood, and made me cry. bittoday is alright, I slept wrong last night so I am relaxing. I made cheesy tacos though. they taste great with sour cream, extra cheese black olives. the meat has cheesy taco seasoning.

@Reanna: I am doing okay hanging in there yeah it has been along time. how have you been doing lately?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 23:03:52 )
@Unicorn: any tips that could help?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 12:07:36 )
Kai says...

@Unicorn: it’s a cruise, the wifi is “the fastest on the seas” so i hate to see how slow the other sea wifis are LMAO
i’m glad u enjoyed easter! did u get to eat much chocolate?

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 16:42:44 )

@Unicorn: I had a good day yesterday, sister came to visit, then we gave her a lift home and visited with her boyfriend and roommate, it was nice.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 08:51:00 )
@LordLucre: Do you have have any candy suckers, or ice lolly pops?

@KairoSama: all of my chocolate is gone, and I wanted more so well I was all out of chocolate I had to wait several days until my guy surprised me with 2 bags of chocolate, by the way my easter basket got raided by my little unicorn, she is a chocolate hound. but thank you.

@star2000shadow: that sounds nice.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 09:10:22 )
@Shadami: I sent you a trade for posting along with
@dragoness129: which I am pretty sure you're both busy. but incase either of you are wondering on what the trades are for or from.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 10:06:16 )

@Unicorn: it was 'nods' she's gonna swing by thursday as i owe her forty 'shrugs'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 15:13:40 )

Oh tahnks unicorn. And yeah I've been busy this past weekend. Drove out to visit my parents because I get to see them sometimes once a month. Usually quite a bit longer.
Found out some rather depressing news on Friday that isn't sitting well with my already emotional turmoil from pregnancy hormones.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 18:13:48 )
@Unicorn: Not at the moment. Could always go out and buy some.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.