Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 08:20:16 )
@LordLucre: Oh, Did you have fun writing it at least? I wouldn't think of anyone writing of the sort unless going to like Sunday school?

@KairoSama: well that is very good to hear, most places in my town have no easter candy left. So you are very lucky.

Oh Yes, because my step dad used to buy me Rolos when I was 4 and so on. i was a favorite of mine growing up.

As for the York chocolate peppermint. my late grandfather would go out and buy one for me anytime I visited or was well behaved. (which I was always good), but before I was born he'd buy York peppermint patties for my late grandmother (both passed away when I was young, not yet a teen) but york was my grandmothers favorite chocolate, she told me this when I was little she even sometimes shared her york patties. but after my grandfather had passed, when I was still pretty little. my grandmother had to go into a nursing home. Anytime we went to visit her I'd get her a York Peppermint patty the big ones. so this is why I love both chocolates.

@star2000shadow: it is alright, I like knowing that you get very excited. It stormed here last night before 6pm and it down poured hard and almost sounded like hail hitting the windows after the storm stopped we went for a walk and got caught is another sprinkling rainfall, but it was nice. the little unicorn loved it but she ended up taking a bath when we all got home. and then she ate and passed out not long after I fell asleep to. but that was around 10pm. I work up at 12 and had an anxiety-panic attack because I saw the time and thought it was noon the next day but looked out my window to see that it was dark outside and fell back to sleep.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 14:15:06 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: oh wow nice, and yeah i've done that, where i've woken up and seen the clock said twelve and thought ti was noon, only to see its dark outside. it can be very disorianting haha. im glad it was nice. today its a bit nippy but still nice, we opened both windows yesterday to air out the living room and it smelled good. no longer stuffy. 'happy sigh'

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 16:50:30 )
@Unicorn: Yeah, it's a strange topic compared with the rest we've gotten.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 20:04:46 )
@star2000shadow: well that sounds very good to hear. glad it isn't so stuffy. yeah it was cold this morning I ain't too sure on if it is going to warm up or what but it seemed a little warmer out.

@LordLucre: I can totally understand it being different the rest.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 20:14:18 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: its a chill but its a nice chill, don't need a heavy coat, just pants and a sweater though iw as looking forward to wearing a dress but meh. maybe wensday.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 20:29:27 )
@star2000shadow: for us it will be in the 50's it and on Wednesday it is to be in the icky 40's

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 20:33:11 )
@Unicorn: But I got it done and hopefully it's alright.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 20:40:32 )
@LordLucre: well hopefully if it gets graded that you'll get a nice grade for it.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 20:42:23 )
@Unicorn: Was just as honest as I could possibly be about it too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 20:44:52 )
@LordLucre: well that is great to hear. how is your day going so far today?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 20:47:13 )
@Unicorn: It's been super cloudy, though it hasn't rained yet. Makes me sleepy though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 21:09:38 )
@LordLucre: I can understand that, it is cloudy out here today as well so I ain't to sure on if it may rain here or not it did yesterday. and it might today last I looked it said rain for later on today. if does rain for you, you can take a nap as the rain falls and sleep well.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 21:28:36 )
@Unicorn: Yeah, and hopefully it doesn't last too long that I can't walk the dog later.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 21:29:46 )
@LordLucre: that is true, I want to take a walk later to, but first we all need a nap.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 21:37:14 )
@Unicorn: Did just walk the dog, so I guess I can take the nap now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 21:44:46 )
@LordLucre: a nap does do lots of good wonders.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 22:04:58 )
@Unicorn: Oh, they do! I've been able to nap more and they help me feel so much better afterwards.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 23:15:16 )
@LordLucre: I am very glad to hear that, I am so glad that my little unicorn fell asleep, she was on the crabby side.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 23:16:11 )
@Unicorn: Aww, poor thing.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 23:28:47 )
@LordLucre: ah yes, but she os getting some good rest now and sleeping soundly. I am happy she listened on why she was moody and decided to nap. then when she wakes up we can go for a walk.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.