Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 15:24:45 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: latness is fine hun, how went your week? mine is going great. i forgot how soothign a day could be when y our not in pain.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 07:29:51 )
@deadaccount: Sorry to see you go, if you'd like to send a trade you can, sorry I haven't been online to answer. I've been walking a bit too much.

@star2000shadow: it is great to hear that you haven't been in pain my weekend was really busy. And all I've been doing is walking a lot.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 08:40:45 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: walking is good, and my weeks been so so, well pain free, but my pads are taking a while getting here and i kinda feel uncomfortable leaving th ehouse without them. and i can't just go buy some more cause im broke so i have to wait for the ones from my delivery service.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 09:44:18 )
@star2000shadow: awe I am so sorry to hear that, I enjoy walking but the bugs are getting worse.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 13:04:56 )

@Unicorn: meh at elast im pain free .. i'll take that and house bound over pained and having to move. haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 19:48:16 )
@star2000shadow: moving around is better than being in pain I'll agree with that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 01:08:06 )

@Unicorn: dido and i'll admit i've also been floating just..being..its liek i lose track of ime and just focus on something so completely that time skips. during the winter im in far to much pain to ever really relaxe tot hat extent. heck i listened tot he train this morning. i could hear it as it rattled down the tracks haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 03:27:17 )
@star2000shadow: do you live close to the train tracks? I have had an annoying bird sing, by my bedroom window around 3-5 in the morning everyday. and today I figured out, on what type of bird it was.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 01:29:21 )
@Unicorn: It's all good, I got through the week. =] How are you now?
Sounds like you were super busy, too. Hope it was all good busy though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 06:53:20 )
@Interstellar Fairy: what did you do all week long, are you doing alright?

I have been going for walks, but it jas been storming lately.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/20 22:57:26 )
@Unicorn: I finished clearing out the kitchen (except for the book shelf) and went to a memorial for a friend's mom.
I'm doing okay, just a little sore and pretty tired lol.
That sounds nice besides the storms. How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/21 16:46:16 )

@Unicorn: I'm a few blocks from it, but normally i can't hear it with the hearing aids i now can which is just awesome. eventually it will go from awesome to 'annoying' but we haven't reached that part yet.
and we have bird song as well 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 00:37:55 )
@Interstellar Fairy: I have been feeling pretty cold lately. awe I am so sorry to hear about your friends mum.

today was my mums birthday, so we all hung out, but it is cold, and gross outside lots of rain and storms. they say that it will be in the 70's this week but hard telling.

@star2000shadow: oh I see , and I know what you mean there. when we first moved into this house years ago, I'd always hear the train everyday throughout the year. now we barely hear it, it is only in a while we will hear it. I know that I heard it, well I was sleeping this morning.

the annoying bird is a Wren very loud bird.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:58:31 )

Hi everyone.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 05:19:57 )
@DragonicKittens: hello and nice to to see you back

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 05:30:48 )

@Unicorn: Thanks. :) I'm gonna try to be more active when I can.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 05:35:20 )
@DragonicKittens: Ooh I'd love that. I am mostly on late at night when no one else is around.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 06:51:57 )

@Unicorn: Its usually the same for me, but that is gonna change here soon when I get a job. I recently got one, but I won't start my training until next month.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 07:04:48 )
@DragonicKittens: well that is very awesome and congrats ♡
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 07:16:52 )

@Unicorn: Thank you, I can't wait. :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.