Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts .:: ♡ Közi’s Magical Sweets Shoppe ♡ ::.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 22:03:26 )
@Shark: Now she's rubbing all over me, and wanting to snuggle.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 21:37:41 )
@Kozi: how have you been doing as of lately?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 21:40:49 )
aah you guys have such cute avatars xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 21:43:17 )
@Shark: awe thank you but I couldn't decide on pastel rainbow, or bright rainbow. I will go between the two back and forth.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 21:47:52 )
@Shark: I like yours! Would totally go chill with him. He needs a coffee.

@Unicorn: Okay, I guess. I'm kinda bummed since my nomination for weekly avatar on Caedon just didn't get posted for some reason. I was really happy with that avatar, and for some reason is made me really sad. But i'm glad to be here! Especially with such a cute event going on! LOVE LOVE LOVE the rianbow items from today!

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 21:52:50 )
@Unicorn: rainbows are just so fun. o:

@Kozi: hehe yeah, maybe I'll give him one. xD It's my OC Danny. Not perfect though.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 22:10:13 )
@Shark: Oh man, that's cool. If they had stuff for my OCs, I think I would donate like crazy and be broke. XDD;;; They are really super hard to find stuff for, though.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 22:21:26 )
@Kozi: Oh yeah? One of mine is kinda difficult, but eventually sites make the right items lol. Like fire hair and blindfolds.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 22:27:52 )
@Shark: Yeah? That sounds super cool! Some of mine are next to impossible, like the one I have that has MASSIVE angel wings with feathers of hundreds of species of wild birds. (as well as a few that's either don't exist or don't exist anymore since he is very super old, like before Earth old) So, yeah, it can be difficult. XDD;; but so far, i've been having good luck with that here.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 23:07:10 )
@Kozi: oh that sounds amazing. o:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 23:17:18 )
@Shark: The angel wings in this month's crate are pretty cool for him. So if I ever had to make an avatar of him, I could at least give people a good idea.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 23:27:26 )
@Kozi: yeah, those are nice! do you have any art?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 23:30:15 )
@Kozi: I am so sorry to hear that. but i am glad that you are here and are liking the event with all of the pretty colors.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 23:36:23 )
@Shark: Only some badly drawn art from years ago in a notebook somewhere. XDD;; It's been a while.

@Unicorn: I am! I see that you are as well. XDD;; All of the rainbow colors look awesome on you.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 23:44:09 )
@Kozi: lol I know how that is. My old art is kinda not great. But I do have some nice art from other people!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 23:44:19 )
@Shark: that is also true rainbows are a lot of fun ♡

@Kozi: awe thank you, I had a hard time I love the bright rainbow that I am now. but I also ♡ the pastel rainbows. I love your avatar though so cute.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 00:19:13 )
@Unicorn: Yeah, I had a hard time choosing, as well. They're both so cute!! Pastel rainbows are LIFE

@Shark: I always want to get OC art, but i'm super picky about colors, so it can be hard. They always end up looking different in my head than they do in art.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 00:30:04 )
@Kozi: hmm yeah. I don't really mind it, or maybe I just choose simple colors. xD

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 00:52:51 )
@Kozi: about the OC art, maybe you can get the artist to use a palette you like next time, being an artist yourself and all. :)
pastel colors are delicious. it's worth the effort.
Ping me

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 02:10:02 )
@Kozi: all rainbows are 100% life ♡
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.