Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 23:16:03 )
@Nyuu: ohh myy -covers face- thank you im gonna go and get that trade final

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 23:23:53 )
? • ? • ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Dread Pirate: ahh thank you!!
Do you like him? i couldn't include all his head spikes since my base is frontal view and it would've looked weird~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 23:33:46 )
x • x • x

@Dread Pirate: I made an image with both of them in it! :D

( Erin is slightly taller because of her platform boots )

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 23:42:20 )
@Nyuu: i loves him and daawwee they are so cute -covers my face- also i agree about the spikes if i draw him i don't draw well though lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 23:46:23 )
x • x • x

@Dread Pirate: yay! i'm glad you do~
yeah the spikes would look weird if i did more than 1 because this is frontal view~
I hope i can pixel more for you one day!

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 23:50:54 )
@Nyuu: okay awesome i hope you can too do you have other references for erin?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 23:55:45 )
x • x • x

@Dread Pirate: I sadly don't, i pixeled her from my imagination and never got any art of her done~

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 23:57:06 )
@Nyuu: thats okay boo i just need to know if her legs are tights ?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 00:08:12 )
x • x • x

@Dread Pirate: yeah, she's wearing platform shoes up to her ankles and then she's got the blue/white striped stockings (with a black band at the top) ontop of white leggings

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 00:09:46 )
@Nyuu: okayys im gonna look for someone to do us -winks-

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 00:10:41 )
x • x • x

@Dread Pirate: Sounds good! i'd be very excited to see art of them!

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 00:15:52 )
@Nyuu: her personailty? If you have one for her lol i have a sort of one for dread and i have had him for 6ish years

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 00:17:58 )
x • x • x

@Dread Pirate: I think i wrote it down one time but i forgot where o: i made like a website for all my OCs but i forgot the link x-x
I'd say she's kind of a rebel who loves piercings and is into all things alternative / cybergoth

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 00:22:53 )
@Nyuu: you can use charahub its nice but okays hmmm how would she act in a relationship? If she's not cute dread is like that super corny bringing flowers and shit

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 00:32:49 )
x • x • x

@Dread Pirate: In a relationship she'd be super sweet and clingy, always hugging and laughing~
I really want to find that site again, i had quite some OCs on it that i didn't save anywhere else o:

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 00:35:33 )
@Nyuu: so they are the same lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 00:36:48 )
x • x • x

@Dread Pirate: lol that's good, that makes them match well :'D

Questing: click here!

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 00:39:36 )
@Nyuu: yes very -nods-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 01:32:08 )

@Nyuu: i decided tot ake it off im doing much better, almost no pain..then agian i also had my foot up , or well my leg up most of the day so.. how goes yoru day.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 05:05:30 )
@Nyuu: I really like that cyber goth pixel you made it is cute
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.