Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:54:22 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@dragoness129: Ah yes i've seen that thread! It's a lot of volts! I won't be questing commons anytime soon, i want to save my funds for the rares~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:55:55 )

Sounds like a good plan. ^_^
I am currently saving up for some commons for my next outfit idea.
I am excited to use the newest rare with it.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:57:30 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

ah that's a good idea! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with^^

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:16:35 )

Thanks! I just started saving, so it will be a little bit. Not even sure of all of the items I will use right now. Just buying it one piece at a time.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:38:47 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

That's a good idea, take your time to make it all come together :3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:42:09 )

Yep, yep. I got inspired after watching Coco (which I watched twice and cried both times, lol).

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:45:48 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

Ohh i've never heard of it. o: or perhaps i have and forgot :'D

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:46:36 )

It is one of the newer Disney Pixar movies.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:49:26 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

Ahh ok! I'll have to check it out ^^ I'm actually heading to bed, i'll be checking in again in the morning! see you!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:52:54 )

Alright, hope you have a good night, Nyuu!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 00:46:02 )

'pokes head in sleepily and waves'

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 01:06:59 )
    @Nyuu: I actually find it easier to put together avatars when I don't have too many items to choose from. I think that is one of the reasons I am enjoying avatar creation so much right now. I mean, there are a lot of items out right now but not an overwhelming amount. Some of the other sites I have been on where there are seemingly thousands and thousands of items and colors and options.. it sort of stupifies me. There is one site I have been on for so long, my inventory is so big, yet I don't even know where to start when it comes to creating a new avatar. I've had the same one for probably, 3 years?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:11:43 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Totalanimefan: Thank you very much! ^^ i like the dress on your avatar!

@dragoness129: Thank you! I've had a good night, how was yours?

@star2000shadow: Hi hi sleepy head x3 what's up?

@llyr: aw yes i know what you mean~ sites such as gaiaonline, it's crazy! there's literally millions of items or something :'D and i like being able to own all or most non-shops items, wich is possible on a site like this but impossible on most o:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:32:03 )
I am just stopping on in to say good morning on this cold snowy day.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 12:01:22 )

@Nyuu: thinkign I'll be visiting the ER soon i think i do have an infection 'sigh' just my luck.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 16:56:03 )
    @Nyuu: Ah yes. Being a collector. I had to give that up on the other site, like you said it’s just impossible to own all the non-shop items. Here it is much easier to procure all the rare or limited items they have released so far.
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 19:50:06 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Unicorn: Thank you! Aw, try to keep warm on cold days ^^

@star2000shadow: aw i'm so sorry to hear :c i hope you feel better soon!

@llyr: That's true, i still have hope to get all the items here. <3 i also own all non-shop items on Roliana, items date back from '07 and i joined in '10 but didn't start collecting until '12, it took me until a few months back to get them all o:

@Totalanimefan: Cute apron then! ^v^ I'm doing alright, been out all day and am really tired o: how are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 19:57:25 )
@Nyuu: I will be keeping warm but I want to take my little one sledding
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 20:05:59 )
&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;

@Unicorn: aww, sounds cute! how old is your little one?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 20:17:48 )
&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;

@Totalanimefan: ooh enjoy your lunch! I'm gonna have an evening snack soon. ^^

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.