Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout So light em up up up

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:42:30 )
@Another Movie Addict: I want another black kitty cat
@Boss Rimi: Ooh is the book better than the movie?
@Tuijp: hello, you look like an angel.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:42:49 )
@Saeyra: Mhmm. >w< ugh omg Saturday cannot get here fast enough.
@Unicorn: Black kitties <3

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:44:25 )
Fire is warm but scary for a pyrophobe. Who do I hide behind while I roast some marshmallows?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:45:05 )

@Saeyra: Many things I believe, but I can only think of 3:
Tricuspid Atresia
Transposition of the great vessels
Heart murmur
@unicorn: Umm, I wouldn't know. I don't watch Stephen King movies. I did watch IT, hated it. I watched Carrie...ehh that one was like whatever. lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:47:02 )
@Another Movie Addict: Its okay we shall all wait impatiently with you!

@Juneberry: Hide Behind Tuijp, its his stupid fire. It already went out of control once already but nooo he refuses to follow fire safety guidelines.

@Boss Rimi: Is it serious?

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:47:14 )
@Boss Rimi: Are those all diagnosed issues? D: I had a heart murmur myself, but I'm pretty sure the ablation got rid of it... but those other conditions sound super scary to me. ;-; Any way to help fight them?

@Saerya: Sounds like a plan. Good thing I'm short so I can hide behind people easy xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:49:30 )
@Juneberry: Oh how tiny are you? I am 162 cms

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:50:40 )
@Saeyra: I'm 153cm or 5'0" depending on the measuring tool/method. That's considered short for a woman my age in my area.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:53:05 )
@Another Movie Addict: so much love to the black kitties.
@Boss Rimi: have you read the book for carrie or IT though?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:53:08 )

@saeyra: Umm, I like to think so since when I had my first surgery I only had a 15% chance of living.
Course, that was years ago. Right now I'm on meds but I'm not 'healed' since heart issues never go away you know.
Surgery will always be an option, but for now we want to see if it's even necessary or if I just need different meds.
@Juneberry: Yes they are. They were diagnosed when my mother was pregnant with me. Like I told Saeyra, I'm on one medication. A beta blocker. That's it.
That is for the palpitations. Everything else I suppose is fine since the only issue I'm bothered by is that. I do have a holter monitor appointment in April, a sleep clinic appointment(s) in April (in Fontana) and an Echo in May. (PS: We're the same height. I'm 5ft as well)

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:55:52 )
@Boss Rimi: I don't know what the other two things are, honestly, but I know I was almost on beta blockers myself for palpitations as well. Any idea whether it's a long term or short halter monitor you get next month? I've had month long ones and day ones before. And why a sleep study for your heart...? I never knew a sleep doctor helped heart issues at times! :O

And yay a fellow smol!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:56:15 )
@Boss Rimi:
@Juneberry:

Aww I love all you little people! Let's all be hobbits together.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:57:48 )
@Saeyra: Isn't 162cm fairly average for height? To be fair I stink at calculating to US Standard for myself. But still. xD
Omg earlier today while dad and I were just relaxing and surfing our facebooks, he noticed a friend posted about short girl appreciation day on Tuesday.
I just kind of stared at him like, "How do you want me to react to that exactly?"

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 00:59:36 )

@Saeyra: Hobbits eh? Will we be going to Eisenguard? Or however you spell it. lol
@Juneberry: I believe it's a short term. One day only I think is what they said. But, we'll see when we get there. I feel so bad for my dad who has to drive me to all these appointments. D: Sleep study becaaaause, the palpitations happen the most when I sleep. Specifically when I sleep on my right side. However, last night I got 3 regardless of what side I slept on. D:

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 01:02:08 )
@Boss Rimi: Ahh! That would make sense. Normally I've only heard of getting a sleep study because of sleep based issues, so I found it weird it was for the heart- but a heart issue when you sleep could be related to other things. >< And I know the feeling there. My dad still has to drive me around regularly for doctors. He has just as many though. :'D

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 01:05:35 )

@Juneberry: Yeahh, so I hate sleeping now because of it. It's...scary honestly. Now, we were thinking I might have sleep Apnea but I can't remember if palpitations are a symptom of it or not. Too lazy to check the magazine my dad gave me from the Cardiologist's lobby. Aww, well it's nice to have someone keep you company though. I know I am glad for the company. I am such a baby, even at 25 years young I don't think I would ever want to go to appointments by myself.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 01:07:23 )
Guys it's hot as Satan's ballsack.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 01:08:19 )
@Boss Rimi: I'm only a bit older than you myself... So don't feel like a baby. It's not that hard to fathom! And I mean, I don't think palpitations are necessarily a symptom, but it's hard to say. Y'know, since you're asleep and also your breathing affects your heart and apnea is related to oxygen levels.

@Another Movie Addict: Interesting analogy! But I see what you mean. My apartment is unusually hot today too. To think we had four noreasters about this month.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 01:09:55 )
@Juneberry: It doesn't just get hot here, it gets humid too. And it's that awful time of year where it gets all hot and sweaty. Lol like a ballsack.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 01:11:51 )
@Another Movie Addict: I wouldn't know what a ballsack is like myself. xD But yeah, it's normally dry here during this time of year, but it's pretty humid. Where is 'here' for you? I send my condolences no matter what for your sanity/hydration levels.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.