Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout So light em up up up

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:12:34 )

@another movie addict: Lol I try.

Why is your ex flirting with you?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:13:30 )
Because he's been without a gf too long and is getting anxious.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:16:17 )

Well he's an Ex for a reason. Dude should realize that.
Although I can understand getting anxious.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:17:50 )
We're still friends and all, but every time he goes without too long he starts going after me.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:23:47 )

Oh, I can never be friends with an ex. I find it too awkward.
I make it very clear that if we break up, I want nothing to do with that person after. For my own sanity.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:26:38 )
Our friendship/relationship is kinda weird and always has been. We've known each other for like 13ish years. Friends for ten years of that.

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:27:29 )
@tuijp: I still wish you good health. :)
My Profile Shoppe! Come Check it Out!

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:32:18 )
Sorry guys, I was distracted by a form. xD

@Boss Rimi: It was super good. I was going to share it with my dad along with a different wrap, but I enjoyed it so much I just stole his half of it too. He got to eat 99% of the other one instead and was fine with that though.

@Saeyra: Thanks! It may not be paid, but it's never bad to be helpful~ and it still lets me work on skills too. Wish me luck? :'D

@Another Movie Addict: That's fair enough I'd say. I rarely see anything all that accurate with these things... I remember when I went, I was a bit disappointed it wasn't more like the movies- but at the same time, I was relieved for it xD

@Shadami: Well the fun thing with names that don't necessarily have a background is... you can make up the meaning to fit your needs! Or you can say it's a misspelled form of another name. I've done that before. And I've seen it happen in real life, too.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:34:15 )
@Juneberry: Mostly in the shows I've seen, the patients have way more freedom than reality. Like the one I went to, wouldn't even let you go to your own room until a set time. You couldn't go into any room without a staff member being there with you. Except the bathroom. And like one show had it where the patients have access to regular pencils. You only got crayons at the place I was in.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:35:46 )
@Another Movie Addict: Really? We got pencils in mine unless you were on a specific restriction level. It was all based on the point system along with the system I forget the name of where it was based on how much you could be trusted to be by yourself. In some cases, people weren't allowed to be in their rooms with the door closed at all because they couldn't be trusted not to hurt themselves.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:36:20 )

@another movie addict: Wow, that's a really long time to know someone. I can imagine just walking away and never talking to them again must be tough. D:
@Juneberry: Hahahha At least he was okay with that! xD
Maan, tomorrow maybe I'll grab some subway really quick. I'll just heat it up here at home.
Hopefully I don't forget to do that.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:39:04 )
@Juneberry: Good luck! I hope its what you are looking for. I'ma hit the hay now.

Goodnight everybody! Nice chatting with all of you little hobbitses.

Always ping me please.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:39:22 )
@Juneberry: The place I was in had a really small staff, so we were all basically clumped together in one room. And yeah we weren't allowed pencils, didn't matter how unsane or crazy you were. Didn't matter if you committed yourself (like I did) or if you were forced in there. All the same rules.
@Boss Rimi: That's the weird part about us. Lol we get into massive fights and hate each other for like a year, and then we're besties again. We're trying really hard to not have that pattern continue.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:43:21 )

@Saeyra: Goodnight, sleep well!
@another movie addict: Yeah that is really strange. I mean if you want to be friends that's fine but if you're getting into fights where you don't talk for such a long time and then suddenly you're friends again. I dunno, seems kinda toxic to me. But that's just me.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:44:14 )
@Boss Rimi: I haven't had Subway in ages. I think the last time I got Subway was...Last year when I got a heart monitor in the city across the river? The one perk of the city over there (despite its horrid traffic grid and stuff) is the tax is half the norm for NJ. o3o
I live near one though I think. I really want some now... Blargh. What do I have to eat at home anyway?

@Saeyra: I tend to be looking for many things at once anyway. Either way Voltra so far is doing just fine for me though~ <3 Sleep well Sae!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 02:44:25 )
@Boss Rimi: It's very toxic, and we're both aware of that. Which is why we're putting in such an effort.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 03:02:16 )

@juneberry: I only ate it twice since taking my braces off. So yeahh. I haven't had subway in a while. I try not to eat out often anymore. In fact, I rarely do. :)

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 03:03:36 )
@Boss Rimi: I take in a lot myself >w< But I try to stick to healthier choices than when I was younger~ try.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 03:05:15 )

@juneberry: Yeah, I try to eat healthier now too. I'm too old now to be eating junk. Well, eating it as often as I used to. xD

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/30 03:39:43 )
@Boss Rimi: I'm old in general... in my mind. And yet I'm not even that old.
But I still eat plenty of sweets. I may be old, but that doesn't change my sweet tooth sadly xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.