Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:57:40 )

I ask that everyone be patient with me, I work in healthcare so my days are long and nights off very few. I will get to winners and such ASAP.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:58:07 )

Do you want to be a featured artist in the post Below?
Here is more about it and why you want to be featured by V.A.G Mag in the spotlight section!

Why do I want to win that? seems like work for nothing
This is where you are both right and wrong my good people. You may have to do some work like being active in here, offering an ear and just being friendly but the rewards will far outweigh what you would already be doing as an awesome voltie! For example, you get an awesome trophy with your name on it for you to put in your sig, your profile or just keep for giggles :p we will also include the following:
- 5k Gold to any artist featured in the spotlight section of this thread
- A random monthly crate item

[ working on trophy image currently ]

Not bad for just posting your art and being nice right? :p so If you want to be featured be Active here, be kind, show your work and just have fun!

MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW AS NEEDED

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:58:23 )

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:58:31 )

To Win Please Do Not Swipe, That means Lurking without Participating in the conversation or Thread For The Soul Purpose Of Winning The Page Prize. This is a form of Cheating and Will Not Be Tolerated here, Lets Play Fair.

PAGE 05 [ Saeyra ] ----------------200 OHMS
PAGE 10 [ Lady Luna ] -------------- 1,000 VOLTS
PAGE 20 [ Lady Luna ] -------------- 1,000 VOLTS
PAGE 30 [ Strawberry ] -------------- 1,000 VOLTS
PAGE 40 [ Lady Luna ] -------------- 1,000 VOLTS
PAGE 50 [ Amber Lynne ] -------------- 1,000 VOLTS
PAGE 60 [ POSTER ONE ] -------------- 5,000 VOLTS
PAGE 70 [ POSTER ONE ] -------------- 5,000 VOLTS
PAGE 80 [ POSTER ONE ] -------------- 5,000 VOLTS
PAGE 90 [ POSTER ONE ] -------------- 5,000 VOLTS
PAGE 100 [ POSTER ONE ] -------------- 10,000 VOLTS
If you win and I do not see it please just PM or PING me

Strawberry / Kiwi - Donated 10k in Volts !

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:58:39 )

Are You An Artist? Writer? Blogger? Photographer? Etc..We Will Link You Here
The Only Stipulation Is You Must Be A Regular Here

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:59:00 )

AWAITING INFORMATION, CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:07:25 )
@Mandy Amour: May I be the first to say..I absolutely love the acronym you chose. 10/10

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:07:47 )
AWW this is looking REALLY CUTE so far! That banner is absolutely GORGEOUS!

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:09:40 )
@Saeyra: HAHA I thought it would be something everyone would remember and not forget? xD hahhaa
@RoseyWitch: Aww thank you hun! Makes me super happy when people enjoy the layouts! Now to get the rest of it in place

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:13:24 )
@Mandy Amour: Yeah definitely memorable! Haha yay for girl power? :vanora_xd:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:16:43 )
@Saeyra: Haha yeah well I hope it doesnt stop some of the guys from coming in here and having fun with us xD now that you mention it it is very feminine in here hahaha

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:58:19 )
So In the spirits of getting the ball rolling in here, I figured I would show one of my newest pieces I painted last week. I just recently started painting about two months ago so I still have so much to learn and experiment with but Im hoping with this thread I will find other painters who can help and give advice and tricks to make my work even better :)

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:00:50 )

Awh. I absolutely love the idea of this thread. Maybe I'll post my crappy drawings in here at some point lol

|

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:10:04 )
@Miss Kitty: So happy you like it! Would love to see you around here sharing your creations with us all!
and pffft no way they are probably awesome but like every artists you are too hard on yourself!!!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:11:54 )

@Mandy Amour: I freaking LOVE this.
IT's awesome, and I'm thrilled someone did it =)
It's so easy to not be able to post anything in your own gallery because It seems people aren't looking. So having somewhere that will liekly be more lively, I'm sure will be a good thing for a lot of people =)

Also, I'll raise your ocean with a stormy one.

Click for the Instagram post, if that's your thing.

Mandy, also, what paint did you use for that?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:17:17 )
@Lady Luna: Exactly! Sometimes I feel like there are just so many threads and people would LOVE to be in them all but we dont always have the time, I figured this way all of us can come together while still having our own pages for requests and such and more people will see our styles and art and maybe get everyone more publicity! xD

PH I LOVE THAT STORMY ONE!!! I so wanted to do one like it but I just didnt feel like I was capable just yet of letting myself have the fun you need to have while playing with the waves. Sooo nice hunny

I used Acrylic paints for this one though I did find blending the colors was slightly harder than I thought if they arent the same brands. noted that for next time xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:21:16 )

@Mandy Amour: Acrylics don't blend as nicely as others. Mine? I did with watercolour for instance (Aside from all the splashy white. That's acrylic).
Watercolour is better for water, I find, lol. But it mixes and blends beautifully~<3
Give it a shot ^ ^
(Also, I actually sold that one for $15. So... yay? XD)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:23:02 )
@Mandy Amour: I love how you invited guys into...V.A.G. too..I can't stop giggling..so many dirty thoughts..

Always ping me please.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:23:43 )
Hmmmm. Nice name. :p

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:26:07 )
@Lady Luna: Yeah I slowly figured that out while I was trying to get everything to bland while painting it haha. I have actually tried water colors for the first time recently. I decided to do a galaxy painting for my HR Manager cause her office is gray and sad looking and shes wanted something with color. Ill have to see if I can find a picture of it quick

Thats awesome! Im far too scared to sell my art xD
@Saeyra: Its only fair to include ALL genders into this house of art! Besides without men who would we all sketch and paint? :p
@Shark: So glad you like it :p

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.