Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:10:24 )
@Saeyra: Just when I thought I knew myself so well...you just blew everything I do know out of the water and now I have to relearn who I am as a person xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:13:50 )
@Mandy Amour: Its a compilation of all the ridiculous from all corners of the internet. You had no chance man, I am sorry. :vanora_xd:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:17:29 )
@Saeyra: I literally had such a bad day that I thought nothing could break me and all it took was a sneeze and cat to do it hahaha

YOU WIN!
page five prize winner :p

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:20:23 )
@Mandy Amour: Haha really? Woah thanks man! I was honestly just chatting with ya and hanging out in the V.A.G. cos there is no better place to beeeee. Here is a gift of thanks! Don't worry its just a funny video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1khvZBQjOa8

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:22:54 )
@Saeyra: Oh god my sides are still hurting from the last video you sent me hahaha xD

Aww yay! I love that you want to be in here!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:28:00 )
@Mandy Amour: Haha fine, fine, I will show you mercy!! Dude, its THE V.A.G. its the hottest spot around...literally. I should probably be getting to bed soon though its 5:30 in the morning. I'm too old to be pulling all nighters. :vanora_xd:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:30:42 )
@Saeyra: Hahaha not a problem I hope you have a good nights rest! and literally right? xD I should turn the heat in this thread down a few notches haha
its only like 11:30 pm here xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:38:39 )
@Mandy Amour: Well a responsible adult goes to bed at 11:30 pm or so I have been told. Thanks again for the ohms man. I honestly didn't see that coming. Glad I was able to make your day better. (honestly wasn't planning on that either) Goodniiiight/morning for meeeee. If you ever need a pick me up just ping me and I will get back to you with funnies when I can. :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:59:44 )
@Saeyra: Awwe thank you my dear I truly appreciate that! I lok forward to any future encounters we have on here! Hope you sleep well and we shall talk soon hopefully.

Also you are most welcome, I am happy someone who has been active in here won, sometimes thats not the case :)
p.s I am SOOOO not a responsible adult xD hahaha

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:00:32 )
@Mandy Amour: I don't know you, but I love you. Your thread name is amazing

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:02:16 )
@nyx: I dont know you either but I think we are going to be great friends! XD
I wish I had done this so much sooner..I didnt realize so many people would have the same sense of humor as I do haha Its wonderful thats its bringing a new bunch of people together

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:03:45 )
@Mandy Amour: its the greatest thread name in the history of thread names. Really, we all have a dirty sense of humour. We'd have to, to put up with each other :P

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:07:01 )
@nyx: This is true..xD Well if I had known this thread would be so welcomed I would of done it much sooner. I just literally got to the point I needed a place where people would want to come from all walks and perhaps meet people they wouldnt normally have met..plus since most of us have a questionable sense of humor I figured that would be enough to get the ball rolling xD

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:10:37 )
@Mandy Amour: true, and it being an art thread will be good for artists too. maybe you should do a post with like.. voltra artists and their links for people to follow?
or did you have one of those already and i missed it cause im totally spacey today

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:14:35 )
@nyx: Yeah we do, we have two sections that will work like that actually. I have the spotlight section where I will try and choose one guy and one girl every month to feature in there and I also offer a second section which I will use to help me choose the spotlight when it gets big enough which is called Art Shops where I will put links to anyones shops :)

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:16:37 )
@Mandy Amour: hmm maybe have follow links with the shop links? that way people can follow artists they like on like.. DA, tumblr, instagram, those kinds of things
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:17:04 )
I love....wait a minute dang acronyms

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:18:22 )

Black is such a pain to shade >>;

|

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:21:24 )
@Miss Kitty: sorry -hugs-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:21:42 )
@nyx: Yeah Im totally up for suggestions, I really should put something in there so people ask? xD I mean I did stipulate that I would like the people in there to be regulars here so that we actually achieve the goal of having activity for people to help one another. Mind you its not all about art since sometimes we just need a break too haha

@Dread Pirate: They can be so misleading am I right? xD

@Miss Kitty: Thats very true but I have faith in your abilities!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.