Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:22:35 )
@Mandy Amour: yes they cann -nods-

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:25:30 )
@Mandy Amour: oh yeah, definitely make them regulars, so theyre not just people who drop their links for follows then never post in here again. like when they've hung out here for a bit, you could msg them and be like 'did you want your links listed?' and then yeah, if they say yes just add them to the front page or something

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:27:00 )

@Dread Pirate: Its all your fault! :P *hugs* ^^

@Mandy Amour: Thinking of maybe adding like blue/purple hues to the black...not sure.

|

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:27:38 )
@Miss Kitty: I knew it!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:31:35 )
@Dread Pirate: I hope you arent too disappointed..I assure you the thread has much to offer on both sides of the acronym xD

@nyx: Yes, sort of the plan actually. I actually decided that with this being what it is it might be a good idea to lure some unsuspecting regulars into being thread mods too so I have extra eyes on here in the thread if Im away or asleep. Also because of the name I worry some people might get carried away and I dont need any reason for this thread to be shut down xD

@Miss Kitty: OOOOOOOO ;D That would be prettyy!!!

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:34:07 )
@Mandy Amour: ohh the otherside?

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:38:15 )
@Mandy Amour: well if you need one, i'll volunteer lol
i was actual site staff for a bit so i know whats what with the rules

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:40:24 )
@Dread Pirate: Yes yes we offer art on one side and on the other nude models to to practice realism sketches! xD

@nyx: I would love that! I actually offered one other person as well to see if they would be interested. Ill leave two spots vacant for now so I can see who stays regular and who doesnt and choose from there later. I doubt we will have any issues but Id rather be safe than sorry

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:43:50 )
@Mandy Amour: oh yeah, definitely better to be safe than sorry!
so do we just like.. post art? i should look for my last wips.. i havent actually had any motivation to do art lately :vanora_cry:

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:45:16 )
@Mandy Amour: i like that second hand -nods and scoits towards you-

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:57:01 )
@Elithiya: So happy you enjoy them! xD It makes all the time spent trying to figure them out worth it haha.
Thats wonderful I look forward to seeing some of your work in here! :) and pfft I bet you are fantastic!

@Dread Pirate: Hahaha how did I know you would xD Well that class is only open at night when all the little ones are offline and sleeping xD its a very special adult class so we must take care not to talk about it around the children

@nyx: Yep, you can post your art, ask questions answer other peoples questions, if your stuck you can get critiques on where other feel is a good place to take your work (direction to take it) and also to chat normally among other users who have common interests. Theres no limit here if its art its allowed. Just within limits we obviously need to keep this appropriate too haha
Also congrats to nyx on being one of our first thread mods. It will be nice having extra eyes in here

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:01:50 )
@Mandy Amour: ms amour you can pm me details lol

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:06:08 )
@Elithiya: Aww well that makes me super happy, you guys are so super sweet!
Thats all you can do right? do your best and learn as you go you cant ask anything more from anyone let alone an artist :) especially since there is always something to learn!

@Dread Pirate: Hahaha maybe when the class is in session xD

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:08:55 )
@Mandy Amour: awee okayy i can verify im old!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:09:59 )
@Dread Pirate: They do say age is just a number lol

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:12:50 )
@Mandy Amour: they do -nods-

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:13:31 )
@Mandy Amour: cool cool, and ty! i'll try to remember to keep active here, even if its just lurking and keeping an eye on things lol
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:17:55 )
@nyx: Hey thats all I can ask for right? :) Like I said its just mainly to have extra eyes since we cant all be online all the time it just helps. xD
so hows your night going?

@Dread Pirate: -nods- mhmm mhmm but since we are on the topic we should define how old is "older" haha

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:20:25 )
@Mandy Amour: 26 -nods i think there are only a few youngsters here
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:27:03 )

I really should be more active here. If only just because of the fact that I like the thread. XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.