Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 08:00:59 )
@Mandy Amour: im in new zealand :D
also dude did you do your post graphics and the thread ones? cause if so, you should open a shop for that dude, they're fantastic

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 08:12:07 )

@nyx: Yes I did do the graphics for the thread and for my post style /blushes/ thank you for the compliment! I have been thinking about making some free ones for people to use but I dont think Im ready to have this thread, my voodoo thread AND a graphics thread xD

@Lady Luna: I will for sure, thank you for the reminder :)
I used to try and practice (with permission) by copying ones people did for me, I never used them because thats not respectful but it helped me get a sense of what to do and not do and helped me learn a few tricks :)

@Dread Pirate: Hahaha depends on the type of paint though I have such sensitive skin

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 08:14:48 )
@Mandy Amour: you could add it into your voodoo thread, so it wouldnt be too many threads to deal with at once. then people can order voodoos or graphics :D
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 08:16:36 )
@Mandy Amour: im sure we can find something

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 11:25:30 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Lady Luna: I have considered lineless.
but i don't know how to color so not sure how well that would work out XD

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 11:59:47 )
@Mandy Amour: Your post style is sooo pretty! Damn! I really get the artsy feel with the splashes of watercolor!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 17:12:29 )
@nyx: Yes thats true, maybe after I do a few for free Ill give it a shot. I just know how particular people can be cause I know how I am and I worry people wont be happy with the ones I make for them xD

@Saeyra: Aww thank you my dear! xD I have been obsessed with the colors as of late and so You may see more of these kind of ones for things until I find something I like better haha

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 17:37:53 )
@Mandy Amour: I feel like this thread needs a mascot...a pussy cat. Wouldn't you agree? :vanora_xd:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 18:13:02 )
@Saeyra: Hahaha I may have to commission a fellow artist on here to make one for us xD I think it should be a white cat with pastel highlights almost like a unicorn? xD that way she matches the layout and everything bright and fun about this place haha

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:27:32 )
@Mandy Amour: What kind of cat is it though...
The candidates are:

Crankywanks

Doublecross

Smoulder

Dude we should have a vote! XD When we decide which one it is, we will start her off as a kitty and as we reach milestones we can commission more drawings of him/her growing up.

PS: Feel free to add more candidates but these ones are the best ones I have found with alot of personality XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:44:33 )
@Saeyra: Hahaha no those are perfect! once she has her colors she would look amazing as either of those kitties! xD Hahaha yes! I think that would be so adorable lol we should put it to a vote and think what people think of her :) she will need a name too lol
sorry for late replies Im working on Fozzys art trying to get it done today haha

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:44:44 )

@mandy amour: makes sense! It's cool that you've got any sort of experience though. You should have seen the original banners for my shop I did. So scary bad. LOL

@Fuuchan: that is admittedly something to work at, but you'd need to learn to colour regardless I think. Lol

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:46:19 )
@Lady Luna: Hey if I still had some of my first banners you probably would of rolled over and died of laughter.. xD we all start somewhere lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:50:25 )
@Mandy Amour: Maybe Ina? XD Might be slightly too heavy handed. Are we sure its a girl though? Nothing says guys can't be fabulous and rock the pastel look. :vanora_xd:

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 20:02:59 )

@Mandy Amour: Here's my first attempt. The ones that Ana did for my shop are soooo much better, lol.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 20:31:13 )
Naughty thread -shakes my head-
I just wanted clothes
Mother never gave
I just needed a coat
Now I make them from skin

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 21:46:34 )
@Lady Luna: Thats your first attempt? That is so much better than any of my first banners I made haha xD With a little practice youd be a natural man

@Blow Pony: I know D; we are horrible right?...

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:04:06 )
@Mandy Amour: -sits on- ohh i need to find a song i wamna show you i thought of it last night while i was getting deep

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:10:43 )
@Dread Pirate: Is it Rolling in the Deep by Adele? I dunno it seems appropriate... :vanora_xd: Also, hai softie! Who is the sweetest cuddlywuddly? Its yoou! *pat pat*

Always ping me please.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:16:16 )
@Saeyra: its shutta up you! by hush you face! -shakes fist at- I do deal in transformation magics ill turn you into a flea then put you in side of a box then put that box inside of another box then mail that box to me then SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.