Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Lock please

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:19:35 )
@Yuracye: Coffee is my life source on survival. XD
Ah, what's the new job? I read you were a teacher?[i think].

Ah, still that is super exciting!
Haha that's totally fine.
My cousin is getting married. I am going to his fiance's bridal shower today
who she and I are becoming pretty good friends with. We've gone to baby showers together and she's been at the get together's too. so i've talked with her on a few occasions.

Awesome I can't wait!
Ooo pretty colors!
wow that sucks.

Yes it is. I haven't been there since I was kid so I was kinda surprised.

@Aellotyphoeus: Yup. Pictures and a video too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:24:41 )
@FuuChan: That's awesome!!! So other than a bit exhausted and maybe a little sore, how are you today?

@Yuracye: Purple and white make great wedding colors!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:31:59 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I am doing pretty good.
Feeling arsty though i am too exhausted to draw.
so maybe i'll do it when i get home.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:45:13 )
@fuuchan: Same here. xD Either coffee or energy drinks. I need one of them to get through the day. Lol.
I work at a daycare right now, but I'm going on interviews to be a teacher in a charter school. It's not a public school job, but it's a step in the right direction I suppose. q vq ;;

Ahhh. I've only ever been to one bridal shower, and it was my cousin's fiance, who I didn't really know well. I'm not really big on going out to places though, so nothing ever really was exciting. x ___ x
Congrats to her though, and I hope you have fun at the party!!

Me either! n _____ n !! Thanks! It originally was going to be navy and a coral color (for the beach) but I'm limited on the colors since the reception has set ones. Purple is my favorite color, so it works out anyway.
xD

It's good to be surprised!!

@aellotyphoeus: Thank you!! I'm pretty excited about it. Purple is my favorite color, so I'm overall excited. Hehe.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:47:08 )
@FuuChan: Just doodle then. Don't actually draw. Just kind of scribble something?

@Yuracye: Charter schools sometimes have better longevity in the job than public schools, and can pay more in the long run. Good luck with the interview though!

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:47:45 )
A Coffee House? This looks like a hangout I want to join. Hi all!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:50:54 )
@Emmett Khan: Hello and welcome!

@Yuracye: Oh that's awesome!
I think my cousin's fiance works in a daycare. maybe.
I can't remember.

Ah that makes sense. We're going over to her house I think and it's a pretty small group thankfully.
And most who are going I know.
Me too. I am not sure what the food we are having. I just know their may be cake and chips and dip XDD

Oh awesome, glad it worked out :)

Yes it is :D

@Aellotyphoeus: Yeah I may scribble some lines.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:57:04 )
@FuuChan: Thank you and nice to meet you FuuChan.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:00:00 )
@Emmett Khan: You're welcome and it's nice to meet you too.
How are you today?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:07:16 )
@aellotyphoeus: Ah, really?? I'm still new to this whole thing, so I don't know much about it.
Would you happen to know what they normally make? > > ;; I've seen prices all over the place tbh.
But, thank you! I hope I can get the job. c:

@fuuchan: Yeah, it's alright. xD I'm the lead teacher with two year olds, so there's a lot of rough days.

Ah, that is good. I don't like going to things were I don't know the people. I'm glad I don't have a lot of female friends. I hope I'm never invited to any of my friend's future fiance type things. I would hate to be there, especially without my fiance. rip .
Heyy. Cake, chips & dip is delicious! * q*

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:16:30 )
@FuuChan: I'm good. Thank you for asking. How are you and does green tea latte count as a type of coffee if it came from Starbucks?
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:17:58 )
There! I played forum janitor and can come chill in the hangouts and drink my coffee now, haha

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:25:23 )
@Emmett Khan: If it is a latte it counts in my book :)
And I am good. quite tired.

@Yuracye: Makes sense lol.

That is totally understandable.
If there is at least two or three people I know I feel better about it.
Yeah I don't have a lot of friends in general.
I am basically seen as the lazy bum in my family .-.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:22:15 )
@slytherclaw: Yay for forum janitor!!

@fuuchan: Hahaha. I might be biased because I've been working at a daycare for two years now. I'll never bring my future child to one. > > ;; I understand it's expensive, but gosh they're so cheap with everything.

Yeah, as long as they're not planned to sit with other people anyway. /sighs
I don't either! Mainly my "friends" are friends through my fiance. n ___n ;; He's the one that keeps in contact with everyone and makes plans and whatnot. I mean, I don't have a car, so I'm sure that doesn't help at all.
It's rough nowadays. ; ___ ; No one wants to hire anyone, not enough money, transportation to there is annoying. Tons of annoying outcomes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:34:31 )
@Yuracye: I don't know actual numbers, but I do know that normally it's more than a public school teacher. Mostly because private schools are privately funded. Normally by people of a higher pay grade and lifestyle than a teacher, so the school can afford to pay better. That said, it's also normally a different class of student so apparently it makes teachers less likely to get frustrated and quit. This knowledge is all from a college friend who was aiming to teach at a private school for the above reasons.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:52:51 )
@aellotyphoeus: Ah, okay. I was just curious since that's one of the main reasons that I'd accept the job if they gave me an offer. x ____ x ;
I like public schools mainly because of the union. Not that I'd do anything wrong, but I'd be terrified if I make a dumb mistake or my teaching scores were too low or something and they decided to just lay me off. I'm always paranoid.
I think the charter school that I'm at ... is a public school though? From what I've read about it anyway, I could have been high stressed and mixed up the words. @ ___ @ It does say the American public system is in crisis.
It seems like the parents are trying to get their children a good education, and fully support that!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:55:22 )
Private schools sound horrifying to me, just because of all the religious horror stories about people who have gotten fired for stuff like getting pregnant or something.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:22:08 )
Now i am completely exhausted.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:56:00 )
-pats-
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:27:37 )
@slytherclaw: Well... that does sound super terrifying. o ___ O ;
I'm not very religious, and I don't think this place is either? So I should be clear of that. xD I went to a private religious college tho. orz

@Fuuchan: Same. D;
And I didn't even do anything. The stress is just piling up.

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.