Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:41:01 )
@tuijp: what'd you make for breakfast?

@ixora: I will keep it in mind! Do you know if it's on any legal streaming services? I am too lazy to pirate these days but I have some friends that would if I asked. :3

I also thought the premise was cool, kind of a fate feel to it. Aldnoah.Zero was my first wtf disappointment. Most recent was Darling in the Franxx

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:46:09 )
We\'ll carry on

@Luffer Nutter: I didn’t have breakfast because I woke up a bit before 11 am.
Just had 4 cheese sandwiches for lunch.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:47:50 )
@ixora: and how could I forget Meglobox. I was so hyped on this anime. It had the most amazing artistic touches from the background music to the fact that it was an homeage to a much older boxing anime so they literally drew it like it was made in the 90s then remastered it. Like I appreciate the shit out of that. And the story and fights were all so good. So this is a boxing anime, and of course the main char has this ultimate boss rival. So final episode they're finally fighting and they go to land their final blow and it turns into a still frame of them about to punch each other fades out and then fast forwards in time to well after the fight. That actually may have been my most disappointing 10 minutes in anime. They didn't show the secene the entire anime built up to.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:48:51 )
@tuijp: just straight up cheese sammies I like your style. What kind of cheese?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:51:39 )
@Luffer Nutter: To many knowledge no. If we were neighbors, I'd lend you an external HDD XD

I haven't watched either of those but pretty sure there was a lot of hype during the time Aldnoah Zero was airing. Idk Darling in the Franxx but the ratings of the show are really good tho?

WHAT KIND OF BOXING ANIME DOESN'T SHOW THE BOXING SCENES? I googled it. The art is pretty cool. I don't think I've ever watched boxing anime and this is probably only the 2nd boxing anime I've heard of (first would be Hajime no Ippo).

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 10:54:50 )
We\'ll carry on

@Luffer Nutter: Edam, always Edam
I eat locally

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:02:03 )
@tuijp: I've never had it what's it taste like?

@ixora: they show every single boxing scene and it's amazing, except that one.

I was hyped for darling and until the very end it was amazing. I was watching episodes every week all stoked for the new one. Then they just took this turn with the story at the end and ended it in such a 'where da fuq did the anime I was enjoying go?' I actually didn't even watch the last couple episodes it lost my interest that hard. XD Aldnoah was not anywhere near as bad as darling but it was just the first time I felt disappointed in the ending of an anime's story. Not the whole story just the ending.

Those are a lil different than megalobox and zodiac wars though because all those shows disappointment came down in the last half of the final episode XDDD

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:04:49 )
@ixora: Sorry I keep remembering more but can we talk about how disappointing death note was? Don't want to say too much in case you haven't watched it but the first half of that anime is one of the greatest of all time, and then the second half was just....

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:10:56 )
We\'ll carry on

@Luffer Nutter: like normal, yellow, Dutch cheese xD

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:15:01 )
@tuijp: idk what that tastes like off the top of my head XD My favorite cheese is Muenster. I like a lot of sharp cheeses too, but I prefer the creamier kind. I just dont like Camembert cos for some reason it tastes metallic to me. X.x

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:15:23 )
@Luffer Nutter: What are some that disappointed you for the whole story? o:

I might still check Darling out 🤔 If I get disappointed, at least you'll get a chance to tell me "i told you so" without waiting 8+ years XD

Lol, it's all good. When Death Note was really popular, I wasn't watching that much anime so I never really watched it. Too much anime in the world... not enough time .___.

Edam cheese... is hard cheese and it's wrapped in red wax that you gotta peel off and it tastes... salty 🤔

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:20:57 )
We\'ll carry on

@Luffer Nutter: you should try old Amsterdam. Spicy but not too. Very good to make a cheese burger with.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:20:57 )
@ixora: before you watch Darling you should watch Kill La Kill also by studio trigger but good til the last drop XD

I mean you should give death note a watch if you don't wanna look like a n00b at cons and such, but if that is not a concern in your life then choose is the best first half of a season worth a medicore, many times cringy, second half?

And salty huh... Is that like sharp? What other cheeses are salty. Must consult google.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:25:08 )
@Luffer Nutter: The title of Kill la Kill reminds me of Akame ga Kill - that was kinda disappointing for me.

I don't really go out... I just stay in my cave room... but I might still give it a shot. I still got some anime that I want to watch. Most recently Cells at Work. Maybe I'll touch Sailor Moon Crystal after that :3

Idek what a sharp taste means XD but I got some edam cheese downstairs. I can go taste it later when I have a snack XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:26:57 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: lmao hi oops I had Voltra open on multiple devices lol XD

109/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:30:56 )
@ixora: so far google has not been a help in helping me learn the difference but my research continues FOR SCIENCE!

I haven't seen Akame Ga Kill but I do know of it and the general gist of it, and I am 99% Kill La Kill is nothing like it. Most humor with bad ass fights and unique animation. Would reccomend highly. Also one of the few animes to feature a pug who is named Guts and is a pervert and loves to eat. If that doesn't sell you idk what will. XD I wouldn't even be mad if you watched this before SM Crystal XD

@dipper: haha it's okay I fell down the anime discussion rabbit hole with a side of cheese

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:38:53 )
@Luffer Nutter: According to google... sharp taste means bitter? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Well, you got me sold when you said pug XD I feel like I need more anime that feature animals in them 🤔 I have all your recommendations on a sticky note. I'll have to add them to my file later :P

I like to write who recommended them so after watching it, I can go tell that person XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:39:13 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: lmao okay

I'm probably going to do an inktober sketch thing now, will probably be quick coz i'm lazy bbut yeah XD

110/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:43:43 )
@dipper: oh nice! What is today's theme? I have about 20 mins before I have to go to bed to get 6 hours of sleep XDD

@ixora: yay that makes me happy I can't wait to hear what you think!! I am also watching and LOVING Cells at Work. It's the anime high light of my week right now. It is so weel done, good in so so many ways. It's educational(have you seen the video of the doctor watching it an appreciating their attention to detail?), well animated, and has great characters. Shipping red and white blood cell harrrrd

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:44:38 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: I have no idea lol, I'm just doing whatever I feel like honestly XD

Oh my, I hope you sleep well XD

111/750

For a price, at least~
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.