Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:47:23 )
@Luffer Nutter: Let you know as soon as I finish each one (or maybe as soon as I start one if I'm excited XD )
Not yeeet. My bro has watched but all that has been on my mind lately is Overlord but not that that's out of the way, I can focus on watching other stuff now >u<
I'll have to look up that vid of the doctor o:

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:53:46 )
@ixora: gaahhh i am only a few episodes into overload but i wanna keep watching. My bestie was lame today tho and just played overwatch til his eyes burned too much for subtitles ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Have you seen Overlord Abridged on youtube? They also do DBZ Abridged, which is FANTASTIC if you've seen dbz which I know you haven't and it's too long for you to start but these people that make the abridged series man they are so good. We could only watch the first episode of Overlord abridged to avoid spoilers but it was already hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

@dipper: that's what I would prefer for a daily drawing thing cos my brain 90% refuses to draw something I am told to, buut i tjink it's cool to force your brain outside it's box and think of something that fits the theme but you also feel inspired to draw. Sadly i could just see myself coming up against a huge wall of artist block. But I have much respect for those that can XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:56:27 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: Yeah I almost tried following the prompts on the first day but then my brain was like "nah just do whatever instead" lol XD
Maybe next year I can try follow the prompts XD

114/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:58:07 )
@dipper: I still think it's good to draw everyday keeps the brain active and exercises your motor skills which are so clutch for life people don't realize

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 11:58:52 )
@Luffer Nutter: Oh no, I never heard of those. I'll look those up later XD
If you guys are too lazy to watch Overlord season 1, you can watch the movies - which are basically just the anime with some scenes added in or removed ^^;
Overlord is great XD I think it's one of those shows that get more exciting as it goes on :/ Cause there are a lot of shows that start off great and then kinda just plummet :c

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:04:16 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: Yeah, my fine motor control as a kid was actually horrendous, far worse than it should have been, so my parents took me to a motor therapist for kids or something, she had me twirling my pencil between my fingers at some point and I was so slow/failed so bad lol.

116/750

For a price, at least~

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:16:54 )
@ixora: oh we're not too lazy, and it is currently our priority anime besides the shows were watching as they air once a week so I expect to have it finished by the month's end ๐Ÿ™

@dipper: I do behavioural therapy with autistic kids and sometimes I go to occupational therapy with them, and that is all about motor skills which they srsly stuggle with. People don't appreciate being able to grip a pencil til they meet somebody who literally physically can't ;-;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:24:20 )
@Luffer Nutter: I think I'm gonna go Cells at Work -> Kill la Kill -> SM Crystal ๐Ÿค”
Kill la Kill has 25 episodes so that's probably 2 days... I can get started with SM Crystal on like......... Monday or Tuesday XD
I started watching the Overlord abridged thing... I'm like a few minutes into it and I'm still a little lost XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:27:50 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: I honestly can't remember but apparently my motor skills were horrendously horrendously bad as a toddler XD
Oh yeah, I have mild Aspergers, so I don't think it's too far on the spectrum from people who are considered neurotypical, but I still hold a pen or pencil weirdly, apparently. Though one of my friends commented that I hold a pen like an artist would so...does that mean I treat writing as just drawing fancy symbols? XD

119/750

For a price, at least~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:30:19 )

@Luffer Nutter: I now have time to XD
152/750

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:36:35 )
@ixora: abridged series for simply for the lulz they are just a series of jokes about the anime. They are not really meant to convey the story of the actual anime XD

Cells at work should be quick for you because they are still airing season 1. And I am so excited to hear what you think. Fair warning Kill la kill makes a running joke of fan service so there is a lot of it if you can appreciate that anime trope ๐Ÿ‘Œ

As much as I want to forsake sleep to continue this engrossing anime discussion I have a long day tomorrow so I must say ta ta for now โค

@vengeance: awkward I am literally 33 min past due to sleep

@dipper: aw I like the idea of drawing letters! I must get my 5 hours and 20 mins of sleep now though so I fare thee well

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:38:48 )
My wish is your command~

@Luffer Nutter: Haha well writing takes practice just as drawing does, is it not? XD

I hope your slumber is sweet and restful~, now off to bed with ye! XD

122/750

For a price, at least~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:39:51 )
@Luffer Nutter: Yeah. I keep laughing at the dumb stuff they say but... some part of it is fairly accurate XD

Yeah, I'll be done with Cells at Work in 5 hours if no sleep. If not, then 5 hours after I wake up XD
Sleep well and have a good day tomorrow (*๏ผพโ–ฝ๏ผพ)๏ผ

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:45:55 )
I PROMISE AFTER THIS I AM GOING TO SLEEP I MEAN IT

@ixora: the accuracy is what makes it so funny XD when he is trying to use the sword ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:49:37 )
@Luffer Nutter: GO TO SLEEP XD

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 13:40:00 )
@Luffer Nutter: Haha oh no, I totally left my browser open by accident no my desktop. but it is nice to know that I am loved. XDD;;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 18:46:03 )

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 18:56:38 )
Jesi Says --->

@Luffer Nutter: sdfghjk SORRY I think I'd just logged on to get the daily cause it was 12am my time xD:;

~LittleWhiteDragonlet~
Voltra Art Shop | Gallery

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 19:08:05 )
My wish is your command~

@littlewhitedragonlet: I spy with my little eye A FRIEND XD

224/750

For a price, at least~
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 19:16:21 )
Jesi Says --->

@Dipper: :O a little Dipper!!!

~LittleWhiteDragonlet~
Voltra Art Shop | Gallery

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.