Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 07:29:28 )

@Valefor: Oh! Right, that makes me wonder.
I'm not sure if I've asked already... do you care WHAT you get in return?
(Chibi, digital, traditional, non-chibi, fullbody, etc)

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 16:31:56 )

@Valefor: I decided on the error message since I though someone was looking at her from far away on a computer, but their computer stopped responding as soon as she appeared on to their screen. She probably made the computer explode. xD
Yeah, I'm with you on that. I have been having avatar block on there a whole lot on there. DX Plus having almost 2 or so pages of items doesn't help either.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 22:46:47 )
@Valefor: definitely, I'd rather get rid of stuff I don't need out.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 02:10:39 )

@Amber lynne: Oh shoot, I forgot to ask about that too! xD I don't mind if it's traditional or digital. But if you're doing say a full body chibi or a regular headshot, then I'll do either a fully body chibi or a regular headshot. If that makes sense. ^^;

@Dragonickittens: LOL rip computer. xD
    And wow I understand that feeling or well used too. xD It's a lot of items to go through! :O

@Queen of trash: Yep! Less clutter less stress. o uob

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 02:22:12 )

@Valefor: Lol, I know, right?
Yeah, it really is, plus trying to figure out what color I want is another issue as well. XD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 02:50:48 )

@Valefor: It does make sense~<3
But do you have a preference?
Or would you prefer to be completely surprised?

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 06:07:34 )

@Night XIV: Finished your freebie. c:

@Dragonickittens: LOL THE STRUGGLE IS REAL XDD Matching, finding a theme, color combos...I feel ya. xD

@Amber lynne: No preference. c: Surprise me. xD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 06:26:48 )

@Valefor: will do then!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 19:07:58 )

@Valefor: I know, right? It drives me nuts just thinking of a theme. Yesterday, I didn't know what to do for my Gaia avatar, so I put a mermaid in a bottle.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 19:15:08 )
@Valefor: which I could totally use. Less stress would be really nice haha.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 00:20:32 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@valefor: Thanks Vale!! I love it and my friend loves it!
She sent me like 50 crying stickers on facebook XD
Now the question is: Is it too soon to get another one for her? ;D
I wanted to get her monster character done ^^
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 05:55:55 )

@Amber lynne: Of course! Now i'm excited!! I don't think I've gotten art from you yet!!

@Dragonickittens: Lol. just slap some shit on and call it good. xD
    But what do you usually do? Do you gravitate more towards making an avatar that matches or a themed one?

@Queen of trash: Yep! Clutter sort of stresses me out. ^^; So I have to resist the urge to clean up stuff that aren't mine that my family just leave around the house. Was the same with I lived with roommates. ^^; But hey, it's easier to find stuff that you may have forgotten when you start cleaning out stuff! :D

@Night xiv: You're welcome! And I'm glad to hear your friend likes it!
    Freebies are going kind slow at the moment, but I'm trying to get through them. ^^;

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 06:10:42 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Valefor: That... I'm actually not sure of.
Possibly, but probably not? I haven't actually arted many peeps on Volt overall. XD

I'm thrilled to get another piece from you though~<3
I'm kinda biased to your work. Lol

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 16:23:35 )

@Valefor: That's what I did for my current Voltra avatar actually. xD

To be honest, it really depends. Some times I have it matching with colors, other times its a theme. Some times its both. :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 17:45:03 )

@Valefor: It's alright, take your time.
I'm sure everyone doesn't mind if you take a while to finish their freebie ^^
I know I don't ouob
Also I love your avi. He seems too cool ;D

------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username: Night XIV
Refs:

Details: Personality-wise, Sam is sadistic, very sadistic to the point where she loves to torment my angel OC >> She can be sneaky and her favorite holiday is Halloween because that's what inspired her :D She also belongs to the same friend who made Razz ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 23:50:07 )

@Amber lynne: I don't think so. I haven't been able to get a lot on here...yet.

Haha really? xD I'm curious but what do you like about my work? o 3o

@Dragonickittens: Haha xD That usually works lol
    Making avis can be a struggle. I used to be super obsessed with making my gaia avi match and have at least 3+ colors on it. xD But with a tiny avatar base and running into layering problems (where equipping one pose might unequip another pose), i could only pack on so much without losing details that i wanted LOL.

@Night xiv: Not gonna lie, I'm also taking some on-site commissions on a Pantheon Online (a new open avatar site) *coughjoinmelolcough* hence why freebies here are slow. XDD

Thank you! Had to go pastel again! I just love the glasses. xD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:42:01 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Valefor: The fact that you have better anatomy than me
Your colours are just chosen better
Everything seems to fit better, too.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 02:11:35 )

@Amber lynne: ehhh I wouldn't say my anatomy is better. It's one thing i struggle with most. It's also why I don't draw halfbody or fullbody art as much. ^^; It's the same for color too. I don't have a good understand of color theory either, and it's also something I'm working on to improve. xD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 02:37:07 )

@valefor: Lol stop trying to corrupt me into joining avatar sites. I'm still trying to get the hang of this one xD
Ooo I hope the commissions go well ^^
And I still don't mind if the drawing goes slow ouob
Considering I've been procrastinating for the past month. But shhh, don't tell anyone xD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 02:43:39 )

@Night xiv: Whaaaa- no i'm not. pshhh xD
    I'm working on one right now. Trying to get the other done as well so i can have two wips xD *me trying to be efficient and productive* xD

But you've been working so much though! Would it be procrastination if you've been so busy? xDD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.