Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/4 06:03:04 )
@valefor: there's a new one coming out or dlc for it? o:
Renovations are going slowly...there's still quite a bit of work left to be done and then we gotta move everything back into the house...I'm more than ready for it to just be DONE with already.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/4 14:48:56 )
@Valefor: I didn't feel like going all monochrome, so I thought I'd keep the blue.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/4 21:53:53 )
"Now I've run out of Tears"

@Valefor: Late reply is late again, sorry about that lol
A lot's been happening. Work, therapy, friend visit, and my little sister got a job
Also, would you like me to show you the other character I picked from my friend? ^^
"The time has come for me to Disappear"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/4 22:08:25 )

@Amber lynne: ME TOOOO. XD Unfortunately, I had no decision with the move since it was my parents choice. So it is what it is. Annnd I wanna say I'm sort of used to the heat now... ^^;

@Amakai: Finished your freebie!

They announced a new game, the Elder Scrolls 6. I'm excited but I hope it doesn't let down. ^^;
    I hope y'all will be finished with it soon!

@Lordlucre: I feel ya. xD Black/white is an all time favorite combo of mine too. But sometimes, it just needs a pop of color. c:

@Night xiv: Nah, you really don't need to apologize for late replies. xD You're fine!
    You've been a busy bee! And congrats to your sister for getting a job!
    Sure if you want. o uob

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 00:13:30 )
@Valefor: Mhmm, a touch of color never hurts!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 00:46:45 )
"Now I've run out of Tears"

@Valefor: She said thank you lol
We just got done playing a bit of GTAV. I finally was able to buy it for her years and years later @_@
The online premium was on sale too, and because I work at gamestop I get free warranty ;D
I also get a discount on preowned games, but this copy was new, and only 18$ so I don't feel too bad
Here ya go~ Her name is Sam and I designed her for my friend on Halloween. The first picture is her original hairstyle and the second one is an alternate so you can see her eyes

"The time has come for me to Disappear"

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 03:09:50 )

@Valefor: That's fair. Sucky, but fair.
(I had to move cities when I was ten. I hated it lol)

And I think the constant heat would b e better than the seasonal changes. You could actually acclimate to the temps a lot better, I think. XD

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 20:21:20 )
@Valefor: ahhHHHH thank you so much for the art! I love it
hope school's going well for you - exams are coming up huh? you're in the homestretch now :vreg-celebrate:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 22:00:02 )
@valefor: ahhhh he looks so handsome!
And oooh I'll have to check it out! I had a ton of fun with Skyrim.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 05:29:57 )

@Lordlucre: Nope! It's fun to play around with color combos too. c:

@Night xiv: Lol, better than never buying it at all. c: Nice! You got it on sale and get free warranty!! Dude, that's a deal on top of your employee discount! Games are expensive and you save money!

Oh she's really cute!

@Amber lynne: Ugh, i moved a lot as a kid. Sucked having to makes friends over and over again too. ^^;
    I guess you've got a point. xD I'm so used to living up north with the seasonal changes, I never thought about that. xD

@Hachi: You're welcome! I love his character design.
    I'm so close yet so far. xD Got three finals left, and I'm done for the semester! ; u;
    I hope you're doing well too!

@Amakai: He's really cute! c:
    I haven't heard anything else about it, but I also don't keep up much with video game news nowadays. ^^;

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 14:53:23 )
@Valefor: It really is. x3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 17:08:06 )
@valefor: I mostly know video games from Achievement Hunter and Cryaotic's streams xD
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 19:30:50 )

@Valefor: moving as a kid bloody well sucks. I loved cities when I was 10,it sucks. DX

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 23:45:08 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@Valefor: Yep, me and her have been playing GTA and taking turns.
I kinda like playing online, but there's too much going on and I like to play by myself because people can be rude >>

Thank you~ I used a monster maker to create her ;D
So if Razz gives you any trouble, you're welcomed to try your hand at Sam instead ^^
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/12 14:13:20 )
------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username: Harker
Refs: My avi? haha I have yet to actually draw out my oc's so there's not just descriptive refs. ;u;
Details: My Avi, though this is Harker :3 she's feisty but cunning enough to not get in trouble right away. She's in the fanged vampy fam but she is superior.

Also, hey what's up everyone? I'm currently going to go organize my bookshelves and load books onto them, then movies and games and figurines. *recently moved and I finally can put stuff on them since they got freshly painted yesterday

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 19:57:04 )

Ahhh late reply again, but I'm done with my finals. Now i can spend all my time on voltra. xDD

@Lordlucre: I don't play the games, but I recognize your cosplay! At least, I hope I think it's what it is. LOLOL

@Amakai: I know of Achievement Hunter (mostly because my brother used to follow and watch them a lot).

@Amber lynne: Yep! I hated moving every time. It was fun going to a new place but also sucked having to make friends again. And getting used to living somewhere else. ^^;

@Night xiv: Yea...I hear it's a bitch to play online mostly because they're are jerks that would ruin the fun by trolling and etc too. :(

I'll let you know if Razz gives me trouble, but I won't give up without trying a lot. xD

@Harker: Thanks for the request!
    It's fine if you don't have a ref for now. I don't mind avatar refs. o uob

Congrats on the move! I hope the unloading/unpacking went smoothly for ya! c:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:36:55 )
@Valefor: I mostly did it for a friend of mine who likes Slendy. Just need another Veles and it'll be done!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:40:20 )

@Lordlucre: Nice!
    ooh, i can help you with that. ;D

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:42:10 )
@Valefor: Aww, thanks!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:47:40 )

@Lordlucre: You're welcome! Now you can complete your cosplay! o uob
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.