Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:48:08 )
@Valefor: Whoo! Thank you so much!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 01:14:34 )
@Valefor: Still have some unpacking/organizing left to do but working through the week is slowing the process haha. But I just mostly have to just put my figures on display and put the movies on the shelf now. Most are in a 400 dvd or so case so it's just some anime and newer purchases.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 02:13:18 )

@Valefor: oh that's brutal. It's better when moving as an adult, definitely

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 15:31:28 )
@valefor: I've been watching them for ages after a friend told me to watch their minecraft videos xD now I watch em all the time

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 22:20:20 )

@lordlucre: No problem! I hope your friend liked your finished cosplay too! c:

@Harker: I know how that feels. I moved around the beginning of January last year, and we still have some stuff that needs to be unpacked or just get rid of. ^^;
    And wow that's a lot of dvds!

@Amber lynne: Yep! Definitely!

@Amakai: lol their minecraft videos are hilarious. I remember watching a video of Michael playing that one surgeon game with someone else where he had control of one thing and the other person another, and it was so funny. xD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 22:28:36 )
@Valefor: ^^ She did.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 23:36:10 )
@Valefor: Some is tv series and anime haha but yeah, continually growing my collection.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 04:31:05 )
@Valefor: aww Im glad, I struggled with his design for such a long time haha
BUT YOU'RE DONE NOW! :vreg-celebrate: any plans for the summer?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 04:53:39 )
@valefor: that would be Gavin xD play pals. They're my favorite duo since Ray left

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 21:48:53 )

@Lordlucre: Also, I'm almost done with your freebie. Just working on lineart right now. o uob

@Harker: Ooh, got a favs from your collection?

@Hachi: Honestly, I love both of their designs! I gotta admit, I had a hard tome choosing between the two LOL.
    Let's see...I have one summer class and not much else. My parents were thinking about going to the beach in July so that's something exciting, I guess. xD How about you?

@Amakai: Gavin, yes!! xD I don't know if it was Michael's screaming and constant frustration that made it funny but wow good times. xD Aww, I didn't know Ray left.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 22:08:09 )
@Valefor: Oooh, I can't wait!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 22:09:08 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@Valefor: Woots for finishing finals!
How'd everything go??
And sorry for the late reply on my end, been working, therapy and playing sims. Debating if I wanna do art too, but I'd rather sims lol
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 07:46:44 )
@Valefor: SOB thank...
aww man summer classes ALDFKJF hopefully it doesn't take too big of a chunk out of your vacation.
the beach sounds fun tho! are you guys more like... beach walk/picnic type of people, or surfing/swimming kinda people?

summer's gonna be more or less the same, just work as usual haha
but I'm going to my friend's graduation in June, and an anime convention in July! it'll be a nice change of pace

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 11:25:50 )
@Valefor: All the Ghibli I own *still need more*
ouran host club haha
and then well I do have most of the Supernatural series. (and american horror story)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 18:45:42 )
@valefor: yea Ray left years ago xD and with Micheal it was probably a mixture of both LOL
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 23:57:00 )

@Lordlucre: Here you go! c:

@Night xiv: I passed my classes, but wow I was so stressed. xD But it's all good because I'm finally back home! ; u;
    Haha, to art or play sims instead? xD That's a hard decision! I hope you'e been well!

@Hachi: Just my mornings LOL. But I'll be fine since it's only one class. o uob
    I don't know. My family doesn't take vacations often. xD I know I'll be in the water though. Probably everybody but my mom will be in the water. xD

Ah, the work routine. I know that feeling!
    And nice! I hope you enjoy your friend's graduation and the con in July! What kind of con are you going to?

@Harker: Yes, all the Ghibli! I'm still trying to watch them all lol.
    I still remember watching Ouran Host club like it was yesterday. I laughed so much my jaw hurts. xD
    Ooh! I just finished season 14 of Supernatural and that ending though. Didn't not like. ^^; How do you feel that it's finally ending at season 15? xD

@Amakai: yea...I don't keep up with them anymore but i hope he's doing well!
    Prob. xD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 00:13:19 )
@Valefor: Kyaaaaaahhhh, it looks amazing!!!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 00:17:56 )

@Lordlucre: You're welcome! Glad you like it!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 00:57:58 )
@Valefor: Not caught up on it, but i'm glad in a way cause some seasons are just meh with the storyline being demon/angel for so long. But I like some eps still have the folklore like oh we gotta go hunt this thing that is not a demon or angel.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 22:00:27 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@Valefor: Woots for passing classes! A celebration is in order :D
And this means I can finally send you those Christmas gifts I've been holding onto forever XD
Imma send it next paycheck ouob
Meh I've been better. My head's been hurting since yesterday, but it's not a regular headache. It's like an achy kind of feeling...like when you're sick kind of achy >>
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.