Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Cleaning out inventory [Free stuff!]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 22:22:50 )

Ahh, All out! Q VQ
Will re-open when I have tons of items!!!

[/spoiler]

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 22:42:48 )

oooooh could i get a beach babe or hopper? i could also pay uwu

ALSO I LOVE EPIC 7
i recently got angelica and i love her sm uwu

@Yuracye:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 22:44:58 )
@kairosama: Sure! I'll go send over a trade.
Nah, I don't need volts anyway. q vq !!

OMG YES. I got her on my 1st account and just made her to a six star. ;;; I need better health items for her though.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 22:51:52 )

@Yuracye: aaah thank u!! is there anything u DO want?
lucky omg!! i need better health stuff for her too, im currently trying to get heroic items for her bc i like REALLY wanna use her instead of Aither LMAO

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 22:54:32 )

@Monorea: Free items over here. Check it out :)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 22:57:11 )

@Yuracye: I am always giving out items to newbies and I am running low on Electric wild horns & ice swimwear. Is it possible I can get those?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:00:52 )
@kairosama: Uhhh. I mean some chicken nuggets sound great right about now, but I'm also dieting so.
/stares longingly into the distance
It's so annoying to farm golem. TT ___ TT I feel like all I get are the non health items. i c r y.

Did you know that there's a Kise event next? * A* !!!!!!!!!!! I really want her. asdkfhjasdf so pretty.

Aither's good for the beginning storyline.. but yeah. Trade up for Angelica. xD

@vengeance: Heck yeah you can! I'll send them all over! * V*
edit; there was more than listed so... pls take them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:02:48 )

@Yuracye: Thank you and wow that's even more then you listed XD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:08:25 )
@vengeance: sweats. I haven't updated the list in awhile, so I guess they sorta just kept piling on. ;;;
Should be good for awhile now though. |D

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:11:23 )

@Yuracye: I would love the tri-color dreads. I never got the item even though I opened a ton of orbs ^^;

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:12:16 )

@Yuracye: -sends u some fruit nuggest bc i bet those exist- fruit!!uwu
recently ive only been getting lower grade attack and speed items :(
omg i havent seen that yet, is it on twitter? gotta go follow them B))) -zooms-

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:13:56 )

So how does this work? Hello by the way. ^^

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:16:29 )
@totalanimefan: Sure! I'll send over a trade~
I think I needed to trade for them when the event was out, so I completely understand. ;;;

@kairosama: fffffff. Fruit would be good too. All I've had was two burgers today. q vq /pats stomach. It is almost dinner timeeee.

Awhman. I've been mainly getting defense ones from golem? Or hit ones? A few counter ones from in game stuff too. /shrugs.

I have no idea- my hubby ended up telling me about it. xD I like Tywin, but I have no need for him on my team. ;;; Plus I'm trying to save up my bookmarks and crystals for a limited summon. reee.

@Monorea: Ask for an item listed and I'll give it to you? O u O ??
Hehe, hello!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:17:27 )

@Yuracye: If no one claims the orb items in a couple days I will come back for them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:20:41 )

So i have to actually ask for it, what are the limits tho? I am a newbie so im not too familiar with the items and im a hoarder so i want everything so it's even harder to choose! Oh well time to check the item gallery and cross reference.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:22:19 )

@Yuracye: thank you so much <3 you are really kind for doing this!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:25:12 )

@Yuracye: mmmm burger UwU maybe some oranges oooo

dang, all the ones u dont technically need, god dang it epic 7 >~<
i did try and get Tywin but it didnt work so now im just saving up crystals to get the 50 bookmark pack thingy heh

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:30:32 )

@Monorea: my suggestions are background items are always good. In that case we have 250k milestone (city scape), beach background, land separating ocean and sea and wonderland.
If you rather want items with a bunch of poses I would suggest flower garden, mad hatter and queen of hearts.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:37:44 )

@vengeance: Thank you so much for helping me so many times. But yeah items with many poses are probably best since i tend to make "characters" out of my avatars sometimes. Was really into casual open roleplays on gaia and even helped the newbie guild manage some of them so i had several characters to play around with.

So flower garden, mad hatter and queen of hearts sounds good. But anything is okay (everything is okay too. Muahahaha)

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:44:05 )
@vengeance: Sounds good! n __n !!

@totalanimefan: You're most welcome! I don't use them any more, so might as well give them so people who will. : >

@monorea: I mean, if you don't have the items, you're more than welcome to take as much as you want. It's up to you, really. It doesn't matter to me either way. n ___ n;;;

I'll send over a trade for ya~

@kairosama: Yesss. Though, since I had it this morning, I don't want another one. xD Maybe tomorrow though~
I mean, I think my current team is pretty set right now? I just like having a bunch of cute ones too, plus there's abyss teams that won't always work for my main team.
Gotta collect them all. Reee.

Tywin is gorgeous, but maybe I'll get him another time. q vq ///
I am too. adsjhfasdjhf I might spend a bit for Kise, only because I love her. xD

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.