Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Cleaning out inventory [Free stuff!]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:48:28 )
@yuracye: Wow!! you are so kind! Could I get the nightwalker items and the vigilante items? I completely missed those events.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:48:29 )

@Yuracye: thank you. I’ve never used them so I’m not sure how to make an avatar with them yet ^^;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:10:19 )

@Yuracye: I was planning of making a quest thread detailing what items i have and my progress during events when the next event launches but so far i have:
1x Electric Swimwear, 1x Electric Wild Horns, 1x Frost breath, 1x Frosted Breath, 1x Frosted Edges, 1x Ice Swimear, 1x Ice Wild Horns, 1x Metal Swimwear, 1x Metal Wild Horns, 1x Snowfall, 1x Sound Swimwear, 1x Sound Wild Horns, 1x Vibrant Floral Crown, 1x Vibrant Floral Halo, 1x Vibrant Teacup, 1x Friendly Ghost Marshmallow, 1x Friendly Ghost Mint, 1x Friendly Ghost Sky, 1x Electric Orb, 1x Ice Crystals, 1x Metal Smoke, 1x Sound Bush, 1x Alpaca Plush, 1x Seal Pup.
2x Dad Fashion
1x Breezy, 1x Chemically Powered, 2x Elemental Baggy Shirt, 1x Flame Dancer, 1x High Tide, 2x Ice Queen, 1x Lethal Dose, 1x Magmama, 1x Ombre Ahoge Hair, 1x Rising Phoenix, 1x Rose Princess, 1x Soulcaster, 1x The Bayou
1x Virtous Guard
(Bough a orb pack, not gonna do that again tho since i felt physically bad for the whole day spending so much on digital items that arent computer games or books)
And the item im working on earning volts for at the moment is the Pride Cardigan.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:14:21 )
@mousy: Ahh, thanks. q vq !!
Yepyep, I'll send a trade! Let me know if I end up missing something... I don't remember the sets if I don't look them up. wheeze.

@monorea: Well oh dang. o ___ o
I know the feeling though. I don't like putting money into anything. I have donated to voltra before though, so I understand. u vu

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:18:50 )

@Yuracye:
Yeah like i have said in another thread i am deathly afraid of bills and similar stuff so i have a person to manage all the bills and application stuff for me so i dont have to hide from bills anymore. And she doesnt send me more money than i should spend which also helps me not worry about buying stuff as much as i did before, an adults allowance so to say.
Thank you for the items again ^^

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:23:14 )
@monorea: I definitely understand that. xD My husband manages all the money because I panic when I look and it's low. ;; He does a good job of managing everything, so I'm super appreciatve.
Ooooh, that is pretty handy. o:

Of course, enjoy! Please feel free to ask for more if you find something that you want. n ___ n

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:26:30 )

@Yuracye: and there you go tempting me to stay up too long looking trough items.
Will do! Sleep be damned!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:27:46 )

@Yuracye: aaah thank u for the stuffs!~
tbh its kinda like pokemon, collecting a bunch of fighters and healers n stuff so u can get more fighters and heaers heh
it'd be awesome to own them all omg

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:34:59 )
@monorea: Bahahaha. Might as well get them while you can. People tend to grab stuff really quickly.

EEPS. WAIT SLEEP IS IMPORTANT TOO.

@kairosama: Of course, of course! * V* !!!
It really is. Fkasjfkdsf. Then leveling them up and awakening them all the way. Oof.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:40:50 )
@yuracye:
city scape bg
beach background

i really want these bad ;w;

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:47:23 )

@Yuracye: dad bod is here B))
AND TRYING TO GET THE RIGHT MATERIALS TO PROMOTE THEM aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i have like 7 heros waiting to be promoted oof

also @Kairu: i love ur avatar uwu

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:50:32 )
@KairoSama:
ty xD you're a bunny today!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:54:58 )

@Kairu: hehe ur welcome uwu
yes i am mr dad bod bunny today B)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:58:28 )

@Yuracye: I hope you don’t think I’m posting then running off I’m actually doing a lot of errands today! I have to go to the paint store then the Container Store, then a few others places.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:59:14 )
@KairoSama: ooooo : D
Hows your day?
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:06:33 )

The jacket and goggles in the Curious Case looks nice.
The mantle and hair in Knave of Hearts looks good.
The jacket in March Hare looks perfect.
The reaper set is good but especially the jacket.
Vigilante Jacket loocks good.
Fleece for Warming is so me. I love blankets.
Land separating ocean and sea had a nice space background.

Thats it for those i found in the item museum

Didn't find the missing spellbook but the name got me wondering

and like i said before my goal is always everything and enough of it to equip all poses but thse are the ones i found more interesting when i looked at it this time.
Good night and don't dream of evil cookies tonight ^^

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:12:08 )
@kairu: Mmmkay. I'll go send a trade.

@kairosama: I LOVE IT. 10/10 avatar.

FAK RIGHT? I needed one of those red clock things for Angelica for the longest time. I used 2 leaves for energy to get it. TT ____ TT
400 AP things. UGH. I still need to get a bunch of other things for dizzy now. sad uwus

@totalanimefan: No, not at all! n __n !! I was expecting people to ask and run though, so I'm surprised people are actually staying.
o ___ o;;
Oh gosh, that sounds like quite a bit to do. I did some packing today and I'll be moving stuff over tomorrow, so I know the feeling. Ahhh

@monorea: Ahhh, okay! * V* I can send you one of the spellbooks though, I think I have multiples of them...
I'll go send the trade now, and you can complete it when you get up, alright?

Ack. But... I could still eat the cookies... /drools

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:12:10 )

@Kairu: my days been quite good! how was urs?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:13:08 )

@Yuracye: LMAO THANK U
dad bod bunny at ur service B)

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 01:17:00 )
@kairosama: SWOONS!!

Always a good time for a bunny amirite.
Makes me want to get more bunny OCs.
q vq

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.