Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Cleaning out inventory [Free stuff!]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 05:20:41 )
@Yuracye: Omg, thank you so much! I was so jealous of the beach backgrounds everyone’s been showing off. :’)

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 05:23:53 )
@tsundererra: No problem! Enjoy the items~ n __n !!

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 07:25:42 )
@Yuracye: Do you still have the dad's fashion, pride sweater or the guardian static?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 15:09:16 )
@uwu: I should! Sending over trade now!

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 15:22:12 )
@Yuracye: Thank you so much. It is very appreciated
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 15:38:33 )
@uwu: No problem! Enjoy!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 01:55:03 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

@Yuracye: Ugh I relate to everything you said sooo much.
Sidenote, You take that Motherboard back to the seller and tell them they need to replace it D:

Texture definitely gets to me too. I'm not a fan of regular yogurt, I don't go nuts for icecream(actually, I hate nuts in any soft food too,) Bellpeppers are only acceptable really cooked down, same for tomatoes, onions are never okay. I too am shooting for looking better by October! D: But it's so freaking haaaard x.x; Bah!

I'm trying really hard to get myself on the positive train but its like my head believes everyday is doomsday x.x;

Sorry for the slow reply, I actually thought Id already responded x.x;

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 23:28:30 )
@lailakin: Ahahahaa. I like to blame it on not enough hours in a day. I spend too much time with work related things or holidays... or being social. It's really annoying juggling everything. TT ___TT
Ahh, I did! We were going to refund the whole thing and my hubby was just going to build it, but it would have taken 10 days for the money to be sent back and then we'd have to buy all the parts/wait for them to be shipped. So, it's just easier sending it back and then having that tech support in case something happens again. They did say it was the motherboard though. q vq I just want my computer back. Cry.

Gosh, yeah. Anything soggy or rubbery really .. I can't stand. Peppers are kinda on that line. Like, I like raw onions (on burgers mostly), but I can't have cooked onions, it's just too... idk weird. Can't do it. I also love the taste of mushrooms, but can't eat the mushrooms them-self. Horrible texture. /shudders.
I love tomato products... just can't eat the tomatoes. xD I used to love them too, now I can't stand to eat them.
AHHHH. IT IS. WE CAVED AND GOT MCDONALD'S TODAY. We walked for 1.5 miles, but UGH. I feel the regret so much. TT___TT Probably gained back 2 lbs too, so another week of trying to burn that off. /cries.

I seriously understand! I rant/complain a lot to my co-workers and I've been trying to stop that... but it's so difficult. ;;;;
It's kinda hard not to talk about anything that isn't mildly upsetting sometimes. |||OTL

It's alright! Sometimes it takes me a day or two to respond depending on what I'm doing.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:35:32 )

@Yuracye: Well, Always feel free to vent to me! Because I sure can't seem to stop myself Venting.
Omg sitting in this lobby daily smelling Mexican food is driving me nuts.
When I crave something, its like.. If I dont get it I could cry. I have the worst relationship with food I could think of.

Oh em gee. Im so ready to go home from work today.. 27 more minutes to freedom.
I think Im going to do Second Life stuff when I get home. But even that Im like ehhh Im so tired. But I have two days off! Im so excited! D:

Ive been in the Daily Lore thread and omg, I have no idea how anyone keeps up in those threads. I feel utterly drained xD Great way to earn Lanterns though! I went from like 80ish to 334. and 7.5k volts to 10.6k XD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 00:01:08 )
@lailakin: Awwh, I appreciate it! Same goes to you though, we'll vent together!
Omg, I know the feeling. I immediately crave that food as soon as I smell it. Though, I cheated again and had Taco Bell. |||OTL. LAST TIME THOUGH I PROMISE.
HARD SAME. I just... love food. It's a curse, especially on a diet. qvq

AHH!! I bet you're home now, so YOU DID IT! Enjoy those two days off!!
I finished cleaning up the apartment... FINALLY. So I consider myself officially moved into my house. Now I just need the dished to be done and the rest of the laundry. THEN DONE.

Gosh, yeah, I can't keep up with a lot of those threads unless voltra is the only site that I'm on. o Ao
Danggg, that is nice though!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 05:15:50 )

@Yuracye:
Oh my Gosh! What a daze the last 2 days were. By the end of it I was wishing I never had to go back to work T-T
I did a lot of cleaning myself and the house feels so much better.
We cheated and had Jack in the Box and I almost cried because some of it didn't turn out very good and I had promised it was our last time breaking the rules. Nothing suck more than to be like, "I promise this is the last time!" and then it isn't made well T-T

So I found a new thing I'm really interested in! It's called a Kalimba. It's a cute little music instrument and I want to try it and Amazon has them as cheap as like.. 30$... O.O;
I want so badly to be trying new things T-T This seems like another good one to try T-T

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 06:05:04 )

@Yuracye: Just want to start off by saying thank you for this thread ^^ and I really appreciate your free donations!

I've been wanting to get my hands on the mom fashion and was wondering if it's still available? ^^

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 20:07:33 )
@lailakin: Haha, I believe it. I'm, on vacation and it still feels like it flew by. ;; I don't want to go bacccckkk. I'm not ready.
Gosh, yeah. We did a quick clean of the house today (toliet, shower scrub, vaccum, mop, etc) I already feel so much better about it. Hahaha.
OH nooooo. I had Taco Bell a few days ago too. xD We're not close to too many fast food places in our new places, so I doubt we'll be cheating any time soon, unless it's for when I go back to work. Which is always the worst since it was a long car ride home and I'm hungry as soon as I get out of work. Lmao.
Noooo, I HATE THAT. asdkfhasdkjf. Like they don't have the apple empanada at Taco Bell anymore, I'm so upset. Those things were so good!
I want to lose weight, but I also want to eat delicious food. As soon as I meet my goal then I can maintain my weight by working out and still eating bad food. It's just... getting to that point. TT ___ TT 15 lbs to go~!

Awwwh, the name sounds adorable though I've never heard of it!
I SAY GO FOR IT. But, I mean, you'd really have to be dedicated to buy it though. Like using it and whatnot. I'm not... musically inclined so I probably wouldn't use it at all.

@mochi: Awwh, of course! It's my small way of giving back to the community. q vq <3
Sure! I'll send a trade shortly!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 20:53:23 )

@Yuracye: Yay! Thank you so much! ♥

πŸ’œQuest ThreadπŸ’œ

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 20:56:15 )
@mochi: No problem! Enjoy!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:14:12 )
Oh~ Could I get a mom fashion and 50k milestone item? O:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:47:02 )
@kent: I just gave away the last mom fashion, but I'll send a trade over for the milestone item~

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 23:29:37 )

@Yuracye: Ugh, Im back in hell! D:
Omg, We decided to skip Karaoke last night and instead wound up getting a pizza and cheesesticks. Im so mad at myself.
Nights are the worst for me and eating. Because if I get bored at all I turn to food.
I have a lot of weight I want to lose. like. 100+ lbs x.x But right now even 20 or 30 would be a big deal to me. I just dont get why I cant commit to a diet.
Actually with the Kalimba being as cheap as it is and as pretty as they are Im not too worried if it doesn't get used a ton, but that being said I also think I'd be great at it as I naturally already grow my nails long and I can take it just about anywhere. It's small, handheld and not super easy to break like Ocarinas are.
Oh man, with the event coming to an end I gotta find new ways to generate Volts! Time to branch into more forums!

::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩ο½€-´)⊃β”β˜†οΎŸ.*ο½₯q゚ ✨ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 23:48:23 )
@yuracye: Aww, okay. Thank you. ; w;
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 15:11:11 )
@lailakin: Oh noooo! I still have two or so weeks left. I haven't even started planning anything. I just... I don't want to do it. Hahaa.
Oh mannnn. Pizza and cheese sticks though. So good. Ughhh. I found these cauliflower pizzas at this store where we shop, and I thought I'd hate it, but it's really good! The bread portion is made of just cauliflower so there's no bread. ;;; It's just think and crunchy!
Omg, same. Esepcially as I'm starting to get tired or no one is online. I'm like... HMMM FOOD SOUNDS GREAT. I always seem to be hungry unless I get tons of food too. q vq I don't understand.

I gained a lot of weight when I started dating my hubby, but I've tried dieting several times already. This is my last 15 lbs, but I've probably lost 30 or so lbs before that? I didn't weigh myself at that time, but I know I was a lot heavier. q vq
It's because diets are annoying and it's so easy to cheat. ;;; Like who wants to go to the store to get ingredients to cook when you can order a pizza and it's there in 40-50 minutes? All you need to do it wait. Or if you're driving home, you can grab quick fast food instead of waiting until you get home and then STILL need to cook. It's just convenience tbh. At least I think so. That's why I tend to gain more weight when I'm working instead of losing.

Oooh, that would be cool! You're right, it is pretty cheap... I say go for it then!!

Ahhh, I didn't end up posting too much.....
I was going to open an art auction or an art shop to get some of the items I liked from forever ago, but idk. I don't feel up to it; especially since I'm not really on voltra too much and it will get worse once I'm back to work. : /

@kent: Sorry. :c Enjoy the other item though!

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.