Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Cleaning out inventory [Free stuff!]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 15:19:38 )
@monorea: Oooh. They're both really nice. O:
I mean, that doesn't sound like a bad thing, honestly. Seems like good characteristics to me. : >
AWHMAN. They sound like good stories though, definitely well built. I like to think that some of the characters I create have small quirks or personality traits from me, it just depends what type of situation they're put into. Haha.

Oh, sure! I'll send everything over in a few! * V* Ah, fak. I did miss some, eh?
The NPC plushies have all of them in one, from what I remember....
Ahh, I might have. I've been really bad with keeping it updated. Haha.

@totalanimefan: Haha, I hope so. They're cuddled next to each other in a corner, but they were exploring last night a bit. q__q
I got them a new cat tower that hovers near the window, so I hope they like it!!!

@kawaii neko teaa: Sure! I'll send some over now! * V*

@so what: Bahahaha. I made it based on an OC that I'm super obsessed with, so I never want to change it. wheeze.
I know there's a thread that lists all the items. I'm sure Monorea knows it, I think they've linked it before. Q VQ

YES HELLO! You are more than welcome to post though!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 15:26:54 )

@Yuracye: I think most people wants their characters to represent themselves in some way. I know that when i tabletop roleplay i tend to stick with certain personalities. I am very sleepy today for some reason.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 15:31:58 )

@So What: Item Threads?
Item Museum
Price Guide

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 15:48:34 )
@monorea: Yeah, I feel like it's difficult to roleplay someone who doesn't have a touch of one's own personality. I mean, I know I'm not a good writer, but it's definitely difficult for me to. x __ x

Hnn. Me too, though I didn't really have a good night's sleep last night. Haha.

Ah, thanks! I really should put those links on the front page.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 16:04:54 )

@Yuracye: I lost a lot of the patience i had to roleplay over text and it so much less dynamic as acting it out with your voice so thats why i have not made a casual roleplay thread here yet.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 16:09:08 )
@monorea: Huh? I've never even heard of voice roleplaying. o ___O ;;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 16:19:54 )

@Yuracye: .......? You are joking right? I mean roleplaying litterally is playing a role so acting essentially but less formal.
And as i have mentioned before i do mostly tabletop roleplaying nowadays which means you are using a roleplaying system such as Dungeons and Dragons, Numenera or others.
I also like watching it on youtube since its fun seeing how the stories unfold.
Critical Role, Campaign 2
High Rollers, Campaign 2
The Unexpectables
The Natural Oneders
Ebon Ward
I am not nearly as good as these guys but i love this style of roleplaying.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 16:46:48 )

@Yuracye: aw that’s so cute! You should post pictures! I’m glad that your cats are adjusting

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 17:51:28 )
@Yuracye: Thank you very much! Also, your user is familiar! Were you on Sapherna or Caedon? :'3

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:40:50 )
@monorea: Nope, kid u not.

@totalanimefan: This is them right now! Haha. They were exploring a bit during the night, but they haven't moved from that spot since I've been up. Haa.

@kawaii neko teaa: No problem, enjoy!
Ahh, yeah I use the same username everywhere. I was on both of them, but not very active.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:43:00 )
@Yuracye: Gotcha, thanks again!
Please draw my OCs <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:43:52 )

@Yuracye: Well i hope the links will elucidate you. It is quite fun to do.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 21:35:36 )

@Yuracye: oh my gosh they are so perfect! Look at how cute they are. Have you put their toys and blankets out? That helps them feel like it’s their place.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 14:54:53 )
@kawaii neko teaa: Hehe, no problem! Enjoy! n __ n

@monorea: Ehhh, it doesn't really seem like my cup of tea.

@totalanimefan: YEAH! TT ___TT We even brought in a cardboard box that they used to sit in all the time.
They finally found the bedroom (and were exploring a bit last night when I went to bed), but now they're sitting underneath the bed. I really hope they're eating and drinking water. q v q

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 16:39:17 )

@Yuracye: Well too bad, i like seeing the storys unfold before me. Especially the Ebon Ward since their style of play is very story centric.
I don't think your cats will starve themselves.
Anyways forgot to say thatnks for the latest trade so, Thank you again for all the nice items Yuracye!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/12 16:49:48 )

@Yuracye: I hope that they are eating and drinking too but they probably are. Do they know where the littler box is?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 22:52:21 )
Hey hi hello. c:

@yuracye: I admire the fact that you don't change your avi. I change mine at every available moment. Too indecisive.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 16:57:09 )
@monorea: I just don't think I have the attention span for it. I'm not really a TV type of person, so I suppose that would make sense.

Nah, they're eating, just a lot less than normal. They're more active at night and eat then, but I still worry about them. They're my babies. TT___TT
Yeah, of course! No worries!

@totalanimefan: They've been eating, but A LOT less than they normally do. Their new hiding spot is underneath the bed and they come out into the living room with my hubby when I go to sleep. That's pretty normal of them, but usually Dexter (my gray cat) sleeps on top of the bed and is more social. He hasn't been too much lately. I did spend most of the day out of the house yesterday so I'm not sure what they did while we were gone.
They've gone to the litter! Again, not really as much as they used to, but at least they know where it is.

@twigg: Ahaha, thanks. I didn't realize it was such a great accomplishment. xD I'm just not really creative when it comes to things!
Helps that I don't really have a lot of items. Limits what I can do, i suppose. I'm also really picky with certain colors and poses. Q vQ

TH | dA

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 17:05:11 )
@yuracye: Yeah, I get that! Hey if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? c:
Hows your day going?
Twigg's Art Shop//Freebies!
♥♥Questy Things!♥♥

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 17:11:38 )

@Yuracye: Yeah even the shorter ones are 2 hours and when you do it yourself the most common time a session will last is 4-6 hours so that is quite some time to pay attention.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.