Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk A bit stressed over my health

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 22:18:54 )

@Totalanimefan: Nahhh, when I went the wand was ... I want to say white and blue? and the glove they used was a standard white one that doctors use. Keep in mind though, I'm in Canada. Very likely that we have different things (at least aesthetically. I assume they will feel and work the same, lol)

And I'm happy to help!
I was a bit uneasy with it the first time, it feels way more personal than you'd think (At least in my instance) but the tech was lovely (and even had me put it in myself, instead of her trying to shove it in. Lol. I know the internal curves of my body, she doesn't, so that was nice~<3) and as awkward as it felt, it was more uncomfortable because of the full bladder. Lol. That's probably the worst you gotta worry about. Because damn that's not pleasant. XD

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 22:24:52 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah you have been a lifesaver. I feel much better about it.

Oh yeah. That’s right. Maybe we have different ones in the states. Oh and I have health insurance so I shouldn’t have to worry too much about that part. ^^;

The dr here told me that they lube it so that’s good. I will have to see about the glove and seeing if they will put it in or will I.

I still don’t know how I’m going to drink all that water but water. I’m a small! Lol I’ll manage

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 22:27:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Hey, being smaller, it's very likely that you won't need as much as a larger lady~<3

My best advice for that... would be depending on the time for your appointment... don't take your morning bathroom break when you get up. I dunno about anyone else, but when I get up, the very first thing I do is go take a piss. Don't do that. After sleeping for the night, your bladder should be pretty good and full when you wake. (And... try to get up close to your appointment time to make it easier to deal with, if you can)

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 22:33:16 )

@Amber Lynne: hey that’s really good advice. My appt is at 11:30am. Which is the soonest I could get it and I have to finish my water by 10:30. But I could probably make it work out

How is it that you are so smart? Also I don’t think that weight has anything to do with it. It’s more like I’m only 5’2 and I are small. ^^

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 22:37:11 )

@Totalanimefan: I wasn't talking a fat lady. I'm talking a bigger build. You know, some people have more narrow skeletons than others. If one has more space due to the natural shape (skeletona nd whatnot) then it's possible (as far as I'm aware... I could be wrong, lol) for some organs to be a bit bigger?
I"m going off of the fact that smaller people seem to have smaller stomachs, admittedly

Regardless, that's not too bad at all!
And that's what I did, anyway Lol.
Overnight, let it fill and NOT have the temptation to go to the bathroom. Worked for me.

As for smart? Ehhhh, that's debatable. XD I'm merely tellin' ya what it was like when I went. Doesn't necessarily mean that's how it'll be for you.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 07:18:22 )

@Amber Lynne: oh I see what you mean. I do feel like I have a smaller build then others. Let’s hope I can stretch and handle it.
I will find out on Monday.
Also I hope I don’t come off as repeating myself. I’m really glad that we are taking the time to talk about this. It means a lot to me.
It was smart of you to share your thoughts with me. I feel like you really care.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 07:45:26 )

@Totalanimefan: Eh, you should be fine!
Chances are they have different sizes available, as well. If only just because some women stretch, as you said, more than others. Some openings aren't as large, etc.

~<3

And hey, not a problem. I'm happy to help!
And I really am thrilled that I helped to quell some of your fears regarding it~<3 I get that I probably didn't erase 'em. Because, as I've said, it's super uncomfortable and there IS the worry about what the results will say (although you say you're sure you're fine, which I'm sure is helping keep you sane), but there is still the concern.

Is it too much to ask what you find out though? Even if nothing specific, even if just a simple 'yeah, it's super serious' or 'it was nothing to worry about'.
I just wanna know you'll be all right~<3

(Also, me? care? Never woulda guess XD //sarcasm)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 17:04:33 )

@Amber Lynne: they best get me the smallest one lol although with lube I guess I’ll be alright.
Yeah I am a little bit worried but I’m just taking it one step at a time. I need it done first. And I will fill you in with the results. I don’t know how long it will take to get them. <3

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/15 20:53:50 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh, one other little warning.
The lubricant they use? Tends to be cold, or at least chilly. Not all techs will warm it up. Lol.

I do hope that your results aren't too bad. Maybe a cyst or an unexpected miscarriage or something. Hopefully that's all it was~<3

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 07:39:37 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah I was thinking about those things. It could also be stress. Who knows right.
With all the heat a little cold sounds good but not down there. lol

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 07:48:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Lol. yeah. A little cold can be lvely. And it's not horrible (in my experiences) It's just a bit of a jolt. Because that's a region with a good amount of heat, naturally. Lol.

But that's just a little thing. A heads up is generally nice though, I find. XD

And stress can definitely affect ones cycle.
Also, if you're on birth control and miss a day or two, that can completely fuck it up too.
I've had my rag both after a week because I missed a day, and missed it one month because I fucked it up.
There are an almost stupid number of reasons why your cycle is a little bonkers at the moment, and most of 'em aren't even reason to be concerned~<3

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 22:14:11 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah when I was on BC and I missed like even half a day I would feel it. Hot flashes, anxiety etc.
Yes. Our stuff doesn’t really like cold. Lol
I went to the dentist today. I’m in good health as far as that. I get the thing we’ve been talking about on Monday.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 22:30:49 )

@Totalanimefan: Really? I've never had any of those side effects. Lol.
Honestly, I'm pretty sure I can't get prgnant anyway, (on it to try and help with the cysts and regulate my cycle) I don't even really truly notice a bit difference anyway lol.

And yay for good oral health!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 02:25:42 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah. We must have been on different BC meds? Or maybe people just react different. ^^;
I don’t know how fertile I am but I know I don’t want kids.
Yeah I’m glad I have good oral health!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 02:26:38 )

@Totalanimefan: There are a multitude of options out there, so it's very very possible they were diff ones. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 03:03:09 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah. I kind of can’t believe there are so many. How do doctors know which ones to give?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 03:50:57 )

@Totalanimefan: That is a VERY good question. DX

But if I were to hazard a guess, it's probably a case of A is good for 1 2 and 3 kind of people. B is good for 2 and 4 kind of people. C is good for 5 and 7 people. Etc.

If that makes any sense at all, lol

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 08:51:42 )

@Amber Lynne: oh I see. They probably do something kind of like that.
Once or twice today I got nervous about Monday. :(

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 09:01:18 )

@Totalanimefan: That's never fun =(
The best thing you can do, really, is push it from your mind.
Although I do realise that is far easier said than done.

Best thing you can do, I think, is distract yourself.
Find something to entertain yourself, take your mind off it, kinda thing.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 23:09:11 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah that’s what I’m going to do today. ^^ thanks

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.