Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Good morning Friends

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 weeks ago
time for coffee and chats. because iam still sick a little my boss told me to stay home!!! how is your morning /nighttime =)?

Donator — Miz Posted 2 weeks ago
@Atropa Belladonna: Good morning! What time is it over there? Also, I hope those kidney pains are at least a little better now! I'm drinking dark roast coffee I got from Starbucks, hazelnut creamer & milk. It is currently 1:44am for me right now.

@mizuie: now here its soon 12 pm ^^ i was by my gyn because iam preggo... and everything is okay its just bad muscle ache she means ^^ i drink some normal coffee with milk..... and its awesome! i just like plain coffee!

@Atropa Belladonna: Ah cool cool! And that explains it (: congratulations on the soon to come baby!! ♡ -nods- muscle aches are terrible, I deal with my own pains as well (not from children, just in general). Coffee is wonderful, love it ♡

@mizuie: oh may i ask where do your paines come from?? thank you my baby girl is a healthy little bug! ^^
me too but at, i dodnt may drink my 6 cups in the morning i reduce it on 2 cups xD

@Atropa Belladonna: My doctor says I may either have something called fibromyalgia or another chronic pain illness called spondylolisthesis. I'm glad! Also yeah, I've heard that you're not supposed to drink a lot of coffee when youre pregnant.

@mizuie: oh this two already sounds painful! is it from the back?? and yeah but atleast you may drink some =))

@Atropa Belladonna: my doctors aren't sure which one it is & it's more along the lines of describing symptoms to them. Spondyl can more or less be assessed with symptoms & some tests, but the Fibro one is just based off symptoms. I do have problems with my back & what I tell my doctor they say I may have Spondyl - but - on another note I may also have Fibro. Especially with these chronic pain illness' you have to rule one thing out before going onto the next one. True true!! <3

Donator — priestess Posted 2 weeks ago

Good morning. (๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤) I would like to go back to bed now. Unfortunately work must be done.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 weeks ago

I’m just about to get ready for work

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

aww i see pie and animefan are hard workers =))) fortunatley i just work on thursday this week xDD
@mizuie: this really sounds complicated =/ its wierd..... we have so much done in sience and medicin but sometimes diseases are just riddles

Donator — priestess Posted 2 weeks ago

Am I working hard or hardly working?

Mallow Tumbleweed
My sons.

the questions in life!!! i hope that you have atleast some coffee if youre tired ^-^

Voltie — ThirstyBum Posted 2 weeks ago
I wish I could have stayed home. But I am kind of my own boss so if I don't work I don't make money? It's complicated like that. No sick days for me.
https://i.redd.it/7cn33xt7ziq01.jpg

I sell computer services for bagels.

Ask about my Minecraft server!

It's okay to be white

@SirLionelNigelConrad: oh what do you do fpr your life??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 2 weeks ago
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Your avi is lookin’ hella cute. :3 Hope you feel better~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

@Tsundererra: thank you dear i love bunny avis >w< and well no but i think thats normal in pregnancy my gyn says that its nothing dramatical! how are you today??

TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Ohhhh, I thought you had a cold! xD How far along are you?

And I love bunny avis too~ ^^
I just got back from the gym and my legs feel like jelly. How has your day been so far?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

@Tsundererra: no not a cold just a cold ass baby xDDD sorry bad pun! iam in month 6 now! sometimes its wierd to think about!
i think the gym is my natural enemy xDD do you like to work out?? and well i was watching a day care today than i was drinking tea with a friend ^^

TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Oh wow, 6 months! You’re more than halfway there! xD How has your pregnancy been so far?

I used to work out a lot, but then I hurt my ankle and it never healed right. ): I’m trying to get back into the flow because my depression is prolly as bad as it is because I stopped.
Omg, I love tea~ What tea were you drinking?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.

Don't want to see the ads? You can purchase a "TV Head" from Ohm-My-Gosh Imports.