Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Good morning Friends

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 07:38:34 )
time for coffee and chats. because iam still sick a little my boss told me to stay home!!! how is your morning /nighttime =)?

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 09:43:51 )
@Atropa Belladonna: Good morning! What time is it over there? Also, I hope those kidney pains are at least a little better now! I'm drinking dark roast coffee I got from Starbucks, hazelnut creamer & milk. It is currently 1:44am for me right now.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 10:22:17 )
@mizuie: now here its soon 12 pm ^^ i was by my gyn because iam preggo... and everything is okay its just bad muscle ache she means ^^ i drink some normal coffee with milk..... and its awesome! i just like plain coffee!

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 10:59:17 )
@Atropa Belladonna: Ah cool cool! And that explains it (: congratulations on the soon to come baby!! ♡ -nods- muscle aches are terrible, I deal with my own pains as well (not from children, just in general). Coffee is wonderful, love it ♡

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 11:03:11 )
@mizuie: oh may i ask where do your paines come from?? thank you my baby girl is a healthy little bug! ^^
me too but at, i dodnt may drink my 6 cups in the morning i reduce it on 2 cups xD

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 11:08:12 )
@Atropa Belladonna: My doctor says I may either have something called fibromyalgia or another chronic pain illness called spondylolisthesis. I'm glad! Also yeah, I've heard that you're not supposed to drink a lot of coffee when youre pregnant.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 11:13:36 )
@mizuie: oh this two already sounds painful! is it from the back?? and yeah but atleast you may drink some =))

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 11:41:33 )
@Atropa Belladonna: my doctors aren't sure which one it is & it's more along the lines of describing symptoms to them. Spondyl can more or less be assessed with symptoms & some tests, but the Fibro one is just based off symptoms. I do have problems with my back & what I tell my doctor they say I may have Spondyl - but - on another note I may also have Fibro. Especially with these chronic pain illness' you have to rule one thing out before going onto the next one. True true!! <3

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 15:05:18 )

Good morning. (๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤) I would like to go back to bed now. Unfortunately work must be done.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 16:48:34 )

I’m just about to get ready for work

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 19:04:23 )
aww i see pie and animefan are hard workers =))) fortunatley i just work on thursday this week xDD
@mizuie: this really sounds complicated =/ its wierd..... we have so much done in sience and medicin but sometimes diseases are just riddles

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 19:08:56 )

Am I working hard or hardly working?

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 19:13:47 )
the questions in life!!! i hope that you have atleast some coffee if youre tired ^-^

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 19:54:05 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: oh what do you do fpr your life??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 20:03:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Your avi is lookin’ hella cute. :3 Hope you feel better~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 20:07:10 )
@Tsundererra: thank you dear i love bunny avis >w< and well no but i think thats normal in pregnancy my gyn says that its nothing dramatical! how are you today??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 20:45:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Ohhhh, I thought you had a cold! xD How far along are you?

And I love bunny avis too~ ^^
I just got back from the gym and my legs feel like jelly. How has your day been so far?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 20:51:49 )
@Tsundererra: no not a cold just a cold ass baby xDDD sorry bad pun! iam in month 6 now! sometimes its wierd to think about!
i think the gym is my natural enemy xDD do you like to work out?? and well i was watching a day care today than i was drinking tea with a friend ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 20:56:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Oh wow, 6 months! You’re more than halfway there! xD How has your pregnancy been so far?

I used to work out a lot, but then I hurt my ankle and it never healed right. ): I’m trying to get back into the flow because my depression is prolly as bad as it is because I stopped.
Omg, I love tea~ What tea were you drinking?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 21:39:45 )
@Tsundererra: yes its awesome and a bit frightening injanuary i will hold my baby girl ^-^ well it was okay in the first 3 months had like all the time period cramps and a month ago i was hospitalized because i just dont get enough nutritions because the baby take all from me =) but on the other hand i didnt gain weight much and my baby belly is adorable so yeah i okay ^^
(pls dont mind the spots on the mirror... my dad never ever cleaned this mirror though xD)

aww iam sorry to hear this!!! did you broke your ankle bad?? but well thats okay just take the time you need for your exercise though! even if you dont do this much sport the dopamin level get up =)) you can also try some vitamin d pills.... i heard it helps with depression alot!

we just drank normal fruit tea! i was really thirsty so i just wanted fruit tea^^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.