Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Good morning Friends

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 17:12:48 )
@Tsundererra: :))

well yeah here u usually have one year for that =)you get also perent momey and children money!!! in america you need a nice insurance yeah. sometimes i want to take politicans put them in a back and punch the back hard......... also here you have stuff that could be much better but all they do here is raise their money!

and its a fight for good!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 20:37:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: That sounds so nice!!! In America, maternity leave is a joke or it’s nonexistent depending on your job. The same could be said about our health insurance because you get it from your job, but not all jobs offer it. /: Wow, Germany is so nice to give money for having kids. Just giving birth in America can be... expensive... they sometimes charge money for you to hold your child immediately after birth, but you won’t know until you get your bill.
My cousin was born and raised in Frankfurt, and now he’s old enough to go to university. SCHOOL THERE IS SO CHEAP. I’m so jealous!
But you’re right, no country is perfect. u__u Wish we could all take the bad ones and throw tomatoes at them or something...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 20:44:39 )
@Tsundererra: really you need to pay for holding ypour own child wich you get under pain????????????? WTF is wrong with your capitalism this is ridiculous!!!! do you consider to move in future to another country??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 20:51:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Right?! They don’t care about the patients, just about making money. I’m hoping things will change if we elect the right people and get the orange disaster out of the President’s seat.
I want to go back to working overseas one day, but my parents are pretty old and they want me to stay here for a bit longer.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 20:59:57 )
@Tsundererra: but with the current president you dont will have a chance though trup is the greatest capitalist i ever saw! here you even get a 3d ultrasound for free to check the gender again in a proper way! but well at the society in germany you arent anything worth as a pregnant woman we have so many elder people that threat you poorly! espacially when you need a seat in the bus!

oh i know this feeling you want also see your parents a little longer! mine also are elder people too my mom dies in 2015 and my dad is already 67 years old.....

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:19:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Oh man, he tricks people to think he’s good at capitalism. u__u That’s why he has so many crazy, brainwashed followers.
I didn’t know the elderly in Germany were like that. That’s really sad, but it shows the difference in problems of other countries. ):
When I was working overseas, pregnant women get a pink pin that says they’re pregnant, and buses and trains have special seats for pregnant and elderly people... but sometimes younger, non-pregnant people sit there and pretend to be on their phones even though there is a woman with a pink pin standing and waiting. Usually, one of the elderly who are sitting feel bad and give up their seats for them... but the younger, non-pregnant person just keeps selfishly sitting there.

And yes, that is exactly my feelings. My parents are in their late 60s too, so I’m trying to spend as much time as I can with them.
And I’m sorry for the loss of your mother. ;~;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:24:19 )
@Tsundererra: ohh with the pink pin its such a cute idea! because ppl often are confused if your pregnant or just fat xDDD for me iam lucky... i look pregnant because i just have a baby belly everthing else is slim! but for others this would be great..... last thursday i get hit in the stomach from an elder woman because she blocks the way in grocery store.... this was so painfull but luckily nthing happened with the baby.... i was just so angry and exhaustet!

yes exactly that its so sad if you know they have just some good years to live v_v with my mom it was really bad and fast case of cancer! i hope my dad wont share her destiny!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:40:54 )
@Atropa Belladonna: im testing the company's programmes OuO nah im not in a gaming company.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:51:29 )
@Kairu: is it a good job? are sou happy with =)?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 21:55:16 )
@Atropa Belladonna: yep its very good OuO

hows da belly xD
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.