Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Good morning Friends

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 21:40:45 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: but what can you do to make your own buisness with computer junk???

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 21:47:30 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: oh lord my boss have this problem too! she manages also her own buisness and she talks to ppl everywere to find someone who wants to be her workers

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 21:49:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Omgggg, your baby bump is so cute! And you’re such a petite mama. :D Hope the remaining three months go smoothly. It sounds difficult to eat enough for 2, and also what you can and can’t eat. I can’t imagine being pregnant because there’s so many rules and things I don’t know. xD Good job for doing so well~

My ankle swelled up badly, and the swelling is gone now, but it still hurts if I move it or touch it a certain way. I can’t run on the treadmill like before, but maybe it will change with time. I’ve been taking vitamin D and B12, but it hasn’t been making a lot of difference. ): Maybe I need to change the dosage.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 21:51:28 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: damn yeah i know it from a point of a worker. my boss hires me and i get pregnant, she is really supporting me but its hard to handle pregnancy and buisness at the same time if youre new at the buisness! i can imagine its alwas hard to handle a new start

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 21:58:43 )
@Tsundererra: thank you dear i do my best like i eat alot of snacks, and fruits and often i mean really often i eat pizza XDDD its not the eating for two! your child needs in pragnancy just 300 calories so it isnt that much! but i still have also the morning sickness of the first three months i really vomit alot and this i need to compensate with snacks!

what did the docter say about this? this really sounds hurtful and suspicious, like edema!
and if you dont see a doctor yet i highly recoment this!!!
yeah sometimes its about the dose. mhhh what can help with depression..... i just think about that you can keep your mind clean with hobbies (besides the gym) (i have a borderline disease so i sometimes think similar to depression)

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 22:02:33 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: yes i know this woman since my childhood! i was so happy that she told me that she wanted me to stay in the company even as i told her iam pregnant

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 22:06:31 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: in germany its the same but she just could make me feel that she wants me out. but no surprisingly she is very supportive with me! its like finance checks for customors to help save there money to a point

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 22:08:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Morning sickness sounds so rough. You have to still eat because of the baby, but you don’t feel like eating after throwing up so much. But I’m glad you’re snacking and making sure the baby is getting their nutrition, and I hope you are too now.

I didn’t go to the doctor because I really don’t like dealing with the US healthcare... I’m scared I’ll go, get checked, get treated, and then end up with a crazy large bill. I’ll think about going if it doesn’t get better with exercise. And I hope it isn’t edema. ToT

I’m trying to do all the hobbies to keep my mind focused and not anxious and depressed, but it’s hard. Some days are harder than others, but at least I’m trying to find a way to fight it. Wish there was one direct way to fix everyone’s depression.
Do you have borderline personality disorder?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 22:09:56 )
hullo OuO

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 22:21:37 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: yes we have strict rules about that too! well its up and downs, atm i have a pulling in my back but otherwise the last moth was a stable one ^^

@Tsundererra: yes its rough i got some medication that amkes you just high..... like the f**** you cant even talk straight high! but this helpes on bad days! normal sickness days its just you vomit what you eat but youre still hungry xDits a bit wierd its not like nausea.

daaw i can imagine that! well this is a point where i need to say i never ever would live in the us! here you have free the most things even a 3d ultrasound....... and could you maybe ask so,eome to help you with the bill because it really sounds bad to me and it definetly need to get treated!

yes i got a borderline personality disorder since iam 19.... 8 years but iam on a good medication level my social life is finally stable and so everything went fine for me! but i also know these harder days where you dont be able to crawl out of your bed and do anything... just lying dead around for hours

@Kairu: hey there =))

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:39:04 )
@atropa belladonna:
how are you today? ouo

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:46:29 )
@Kairu: better than yesturday i did much today! how about you? ^^

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:55:40 )
@Atropa Belladonna: im good, im working atm : D

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 23:57:03 )
@Kairu: ohhh everyone does :D here its almost 1 am time for bed do you have a calm day at work??

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 00:16:21 )
@Atropa Belladonna: yeah, and i got a brownie OuO <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 00:17:08 )
@Kairu: oh wow thats nice!!!!! ^-^whatdo you do for work?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 00:27:36 )
@Atropa Belladonna: im a tester but also doing some programming
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 01:25:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: It’s good that you don’t feel any nausea. My cousin was always nauseous during her pregnancy, and I felt so bad for her. I didn’t even know there was medication for morning sickness, but I’m glad there’s a way to handle them. Sorry about the way they make you feel. I’ve had antidepressants years ago that would make me feel a similar way.

When I was working overseas, they told the American workers it’s ok to go to the doctors if you’re not feeling well because it’s an American problem to not go to the doctor unless it’s life or death... I’m jealous of my cousins living in France, Germany, and Canada because they don’t have the same problems as us. u__u America isn’t bad, it’s just a good place to visit, not live. I’ll try to ask my dad for help with the bill if my insurance doesn’t cover everything and I get a big bill.

Omg, I have borderline personality disorder too! :D I’m happy to find another person with it, but sad because it can be really difficult to deal with at its worst. It can feel like no one can understand our feelings a lot of times, especially when it’s really bad. I experienced my low point days a few months ago, and cut almost everyone out. ): But I am feeling better socially, and the depression isn’t weighing me down to the point where I don’t want to do anything. I’m glad you’re doing well with it. ^^ I hope that the stability in your life lasts forever!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 08:51:54 )
@Kairu: what are you testing???

@Tsundererra: nausea sucks really bad. and yeah there are some medications for like vomex and nausema! these two you can take without harm the baby!
(maybe good to know for the future :D

yess iam from germany too and it is so easy to get handle of your problems... if i didnt go to the hospital some weeks ago i culd have a really difficult labor or even die mecause my body wouldnt be strong enough! so i just dont understand whats the problem for america o make the healthcare free...... really

ohh you are so right sometimes i felt like an alien..... than those really bad mood swings on my bad days i go throuh an rollercoaster of so many emotions that it was hard for me to live with myself - how should others live with me than! and dear i know it could get better so i think it will get better for you too! =) i wish you an stable and nice life as well! ^-^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 16:51:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Thank you for the info! I will look into it if me, my family, or my friends ever have bad morning sickness now. :)

Unfortunately, America is the most dangerous developed country to give birth in. I found out about this when I was working overseas. Also jealous that the mothers in that country get 2 years of maternity leave, with guarantee of a similar or same position when they return. There’s a lot of ignorance, corruption, and greed that’s keeping our healthcare sh*tty. There seems to be more people than ever who want universal healthcare, but our politicians are being paid by insurance companies to keep the scam going.

Those were my feelings too! As a teenager, I used to feel like it was everyone else who was the problem, but it happened so much that I realized I had to be the problem and went to see a psychologist. Borderline is scary because we have one of the highest suicide rates of any personality or mental disorder, and a lot of it gets misdiagnosed. I’m glad to see we’re one of the ones fighting to live and not let it control us.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.