Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lina’s Chibi Art (closed)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 05:11:15 )

@Lina: Artist's choice~<3
(I would prefer one of the ones with less art though, of course)

[ Name ] Amber Lynne
[ Avatar ] Artist's choice from here!
[everything else is depending on the character. Lol]
[ Offer ] Ancient Splendor

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 05:21:57 )

@Colin: sounds great! Are those just black jeans? What kind of shoes would she wear?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 05:25:40 )

@Amber Lynne: consider me on it! Although I don’t know how I’ll decide on just one!

Do artists usually take payment before or after it’s done? Maybe I should do a work in progress preview then take the money. Gosh it’s been a while...

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 05:33:36 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

@lina: She wears white and grey sneakers, and no, they're just black pants.

And as for your question, from what I've seen, the trade is usually started by the client, and then finalised once the finished product has been shown.

That's just been MY experience, though.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 05:34:22 )

@Lina: I'll s3end the trade then!
Coming from my mule again =)

And usually, I see on sites like this, it's a case of 'sends trade before art is started'
'artist works on art'
'artist may or may not show progress, up to them and the client'
'artist finishes art'
'artist shows lower quality version.'
'trade is completed'
'full rez art is sent'

If that makes sense and works for you =)

Also, if you want to draw more, I can probably find more items to throw at ya =)

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 06:09:23 )

@Colin: thanks! I want to make sure I draw your character accurately. ^^
And that sounds good, would you please start a trade and we can complete it when the art is done.

@Amber Lynne: I forgot how trades work (cry) if I accept now what happens? It’s a 2 step process right? Like I accept twice? >.<

Part of why I decided to come back now is that I’ve been feelin really inspired to draw but my favorite thing to draw has always been avatars and characters. So I’m really excited to have subjects to draw! OuO

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 06:12:57 )

@Lina: Oh trust me. I can most definitely keep you in constant supply of characters to draw. I has plenty, and loads more to add later. LOL

As for the trades, you gotta accept it twice (since I accepted once) then I gotta finish it off.
SO
If you accept both, I can leave it until the end, and then accept afterward and all would be good =)

(character art FTW btw)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 06:28:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

@lina: I started the trade. And Amber's already said what to do from there, so I don't need to reiterate it, lol.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 07:22:55 )

I’m off to bed now. Thanks for helping me through getting this started. I almost can’t believe I forgot how trades work here. XD

I’m going to a small, local cultural fair tomorrow. It’s the first year so I think it’s going to be pretty small. After that I think I’ll just be home so I can start art then. ^^

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 07:29:30 )

@Lina:Oooohhh, Sleep well and have fun!

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 16:33:23 )

Thanks! I hope it’s fun! The town website was very vague about what’s going to happen, I think they’re worried about the vendor turnout since it’s the first year. But it’s o my one town over, so even if it’s small it will be worthy it!

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 13:06:28 )

@Lina: lol, how much are the couples without items ; w ;

also how much would order 2 couples be if I offered you dj furocious qq

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 15:41:19 )

@Rayon Declaire: couples are double. So... 15k plus DJ for 2 couples.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 17:06:13 )

Saturday I went to an international fest in a neighboring town. It was pretty small, but fun to walk around. And my sister and I did some shopping at the small shops around there. We got lunch there. And since we do little gift baskets (like stockings or Easter baskets) got Halloween we want to the candy shop for some unique treats.

Sunday after grocery shopping I did some sewing. I made autumn pillow cases and a table runner for my apartment. I had hoped to get some drawing done over the weekend, but I was really pretty tired after sewing.

I’m heading out soon. I go to the Panera cafe at the mall before work, since I work at a store in the mall. I’ll grt some drawing done there for a few hours before my shift.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 20:47:09 )

Art update! Here’s photos of what I’m working on so far

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zVca8zFFM0_j3KAFPgYN7xqUUpyCH7lO

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L3dFhJ1DVBwPZ7Vor2eOP3179-HijGmt

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 21:36:48 )

OKay, may I buy 2 couples from you then for 15k plus dj?

I'd like C and E please

for C can the couple be holding hands like in F? if at all possible? or just holding hands period is good. qq

Here is the couple for C:

breakdowns here: https://i.imgur.com/LIF8oRe.jpg ~ https://i.imgur.com/My7Y3Ey.jpg
Feel free to simplify it as needed. the only things for detail that I'd ask be included are the 2 clips on the males ear, the belt loops, the flowers on my skirt. The weapon can be left out as well as the heart bubble.
Attitude: neutral, both their mouthes are covered. you can put the females (which is me) with eyes like this n_n though.

for E I would like these two characters. the character on the left

and the character on the right

again, you can simplify the black one, as long as there's the flowers on the side of the skirt.
Here is breakdown for white: https://i.imgur.com/BRyB5WO.jpg

attitude: the white one is more shy, so a mouth like in her ref sheet would do her good or a tiny shocked mouth? like the one you have on the right one already just instead of it being a smile have it pointing down a bit in slight shock? as for the other you can just keep it since shes the more daring one. ? xD and I like that mouth so. iunno maybe give me a wip on this one and I can decide which way I want to go with it? sometimes I gotta see to decide what will look better >w< if that's cool with you.

Please let me know if you want me to offer more ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:00:25 )

@Rayon Declaire: wow, those are really complicated avatars. Even with the breakdown links I’m really not sure what is happening on the avatars. I can’t really see them very well. I don’t know Gaia, and they’re avatars are very small and hard to see. Unless you can give me a picture of each item on every avatar separately, I wouldn’t feel comfortable drawing them.

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:03:16 )

@Lina: will do. give me a few mins
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 22:58:55 )

@Colin: and
@Amber Lynne: here is an update on your art.

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:00:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

@Lina: edit: nvm, that looks amazing!

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.