Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lina’s Chibi Art (closed)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:59:35 )

@Lina: I can totally understand that.
I've had a couple of HP characters, but they weren't real characters. Like, they were for the purpose if a Harry Potter RP, nothing more.
I have an Xmen Character that I'm tryng to adapt into a full character for my mountain of 'em. XD
But she's really the only one. XD

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 01:15:11 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I eat breakfast with my sister every morning, mostly because it gives me a reason to be up. This morning though I really didn’t want to get out of bed. Finally my sister came looking for me and I got up. XD

@Amber Lynne: I love Xmen so I have a lot of mutan or special power characters. I’ve come up with a bunch of my own worlds in which people begin developing abilities, instead of using the xmen world.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 01:50:22 )

@Lina: totally fair.
I just have a couple of world's that are mana/mage/whatever based. Lol.
More akin to Harry Potter than Xmen.

Buuut I got things of other species in there too. Dullahans, banshee, gorgons, etc. XD

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 02:06:28 )

@Amber Lynne: I’m a little obsessed with monster/creature/fairy things. So I have some creature and creature/human hybrid characters. Or just magic/abilities inspired by mythology. OuO

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 02:17:29 )

@Lina: Ohhh, that's an awesome path to go down~<3
I have a couple too. A dullahan, for instance (a time of 'dark fae' from Irish mythology as far as I know =) )
'course, I screw with 'em a bit to make 'em mine, but... the original idea is there. XDD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 03:15:19 )

@Amber Lynne: a dullahan sounds like an amazing inspiration for a character. They’re fascinating creatures. I think it’s a sign of creativity to learn about something and be inspired by it.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 03:26:45 )

@Lina: Oh yeah. That's why I had to do something like that XD

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:27:31 )

@Lina: okay, so after many hours of doing this in ms paint, here are the 2 refs for E.Left ~Right
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 18:50:58 )

@Rayon Declaire: Thank you! That really helps. Can I also get pictures of the boy's scarf, belt, and tail separate? I think the rest I can see fine on him. Well, maybe the shoes too.
A couple questions... The red/black girl, is the hair shaped like wings on the sides? The shirt collar that goes over the face, can I draw it like it's part of the shirt or would you like it to look like they are 2 separate pieces? She has white gloves on? Can I make the mask, shoes, and shirt red all the same shade? Can the flowers match that red also, or would you like it pink still?
Blue/white girl, I feel like I'm seeing a scar on her cheek or something? Does she have white gloves on? Does she have little blue boots, or are those socks?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 18:56:08 )
@Lina: I'll never get to do that with my sister.
Her crazy ass stays up until god knows when, and then sleeps til noon. XD
Plus she also lives an hour away and not in the same house as me.
So that also adds to the struggles. lol

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:05:25 )

@Amber Lynne: I just wish I could write better or even think of things to write about other than characters. It would be amazing to use my characters for something.

@Anarchist Beauty: My sister and I are best friends and roommates. We do basically everything together. My brother I'm not as close to though.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:07:56 )
@Lina: I'm pretty close to my sister, too.
We talk everyday.
But by talk I kinda mean we share memes with each other on instagram. XD
But still, it keeps us close.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:11:42 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Half of the talking my sister and I do is memes. XD
It's fun to share things that make you laugh and smile!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:19:40 )
@Lina: Yaaaas.
But my sister also has a habit of sharing things that make me want to bleach my eyes. XD
She's mean. lol

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:46:57 )

@Anarchist Beauty: My sister really loves sharing very bad pun memes with me. XD

@Amber Lynne: Here is your drawing, let me know if the colors need changing.

Full size: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1687YrLHPW4V_Qdwc76AA-2xVJgU7kUw8

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:50:39 )
@Lina: I enjoy harassing mine with jean memes. XD
She hates them, but I love them.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:09:31 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I've been sending horrifying vintage halloween stuff. They had some creepy greeting cards!

@Colin: Here is your drawing, let me know if the colors need changing. Also, realized that I can't make out the eye color in the references.

Full size: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TOe-sfoagd4e_gI_Tzj2SZlUOZC75O0k

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:22:16 )

@Lina: that... Is completely fair.
Wish I could help I that regard, buuuuut anything worth reading has characters.

Edit: also, that looks fantastic. Thanks!
Do you have a credit preference? I'd like to throw it on her toyhou.se page~<3

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:26:43 )

@Amber Lynne: I think if I wrote books, they would be collections of short stories just about the characters I create. That's about all I can write. XD

Uh... I have an instagram for my coloring, I should probably make one for my digital art. Then people could find me... I'll try starting one today at work and get you a link for the credit. Are you able to save the full size version? I'm not totally positive how using google drive is working for this. >.<
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:30:10 )

@Lina: yup, I was able to! Not hard, either.
(granted, I am on my phone with the drive app, so that maaay be playing a factor. Lol)

And cool! I'll throw a follow at once you get your insta set up then =)
(although you can just throw it all on one if you wanted?)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.