Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lina’s Chibi Art (closed)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:05:49 )

@Lina: Oh. My. Freaking. Word
THAT IS ADORABLE
//coughcough

... I might spam you with orders bby.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:07:43 )

Let me know if you want any changes! It’s harder with characters, so don’t be shy if something is wrong!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:10:19 )

@Lina: Nahhhh, all good =)
The only thing I wanna mention for ANY of my characters, totally feel free to change their outfits. (So if you wanna accessorise her, feel free! I think it's awesome as is, but I dunno your thoughts on it =) )

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:18:53 )

I never change characters outfits, unless I’m given a specific outfit to draw for a new reference or something. Clothes feels so personal, I’d hate to draw something that didn’t feel authentic to the character.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:27:56 )

@Lina: That's... completely fair.
=)
I'm merely sayin' that you could if you wanna.
(I have what kind of clothes they wear in their details specifically for tha treason, in case someone WANTs to do it =) )

But I know the feeling. I'm ... kinda the same way, lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:29:44 )
Oh man oh man.
I forgot how friggin CUTE your art is.
Now I gotta save for something from you.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:39:14 )

@Anarchist Beauty: thank you! U///U

@Amber Lynne: I’ve had a lot of original characters over the years, and occasionally I got art that just wasn’t right. I love getting art and I don’t mind artists doing their own thing, but sometimes they just deviate so far from who the character is. I don’t know, they’re like real people to me almost.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:41:39 )
@Lina: You are welcome!
I will be back one day, with many monies to throw at you. lol

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:42:24 )

@Lina: Oh trust me, I can totally and utterly relate to that feeling. XD
My characters are the babies I can't have. Lol.

But, who knows. If someone deviates from their standard or whatever, it could give ideas for another outfit for me to throw them in.
Or I can just say it was for Halloween XD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:47:58 )

@Anarchist Beauty: you’re welcome to have out and talk to me. If I don’t have any orders I plan to do free art. I like to do a little drawing everyday. ^^

@Amber Lynne: I wish I did more writing. I seem to have so many characters in my mind, and no plots for hem. XD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:54:53 )

@Lina: So write some?
Or do like... one page comics for them?

I dunno. Ideas? XD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:58:17 )

@Amber Lynne: I really have no story ideas for them at all. I like creating world and characters but I never do anyywith them. XD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 23:59:20 )

@Lina: Lol. That's... fair.
I'm the same way, actually.
I have like a dozen characters that aren't connected to ANY other character nor any other world I've created. Oops.

XD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:09:44 )

@Amber Lynne: and I always want to create more! I just want to have a million words and a million characters!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:11:59 )

@Lina: Oh trust me, I completely and utterly understand that. XD
I need more characters, and loads more art of all my characters.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:23:16 )
@Lina: Daily art is a nice way to keep your skills up. ^-^
I recommend it to my friend all the time.
He's trying to get better at his art and I tell him to practice all the time.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:31:45 )

@Amber Lynne: I think it’s important to have a creative outlet for you mind. If creating characters works for you, that’s awesome. It seems to be a really common hobby! I used to think I was weird because I liked creating characters, but I’ve discovered so many people who do it!

@Anarchist Beauty: I have depression, and I’ve discovered for me, that I need to have a set time and place dedicated to art otherwise I just won’t do it. I really have to kick myself out of bed or I’d just sleep forever.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:33:10 )

@Lina: Soooooooo manyt people do it XD
I'm just one of the more rare ones, as I very very rarely create fan OC's.
(I have a couple, but I'm working them into being 'proper'(???) characters. XD)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:41:11 )

@Amber Lynne: I used to have hogwarts student characters. But otherwise my characters have never been fan ones. I think because I like creating my own world for them to be from.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:43:32 )
@Lina: Ah, I know those struggles.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.