Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities The Queen's Charity NEW EVENT ADDED

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:06:47 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: I can't imagine having 3, just 1 is enough for me haha

It is October, time to get spooky.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:09:42 )
@Tsundererra:
Tsundererra:
You can give it to Wildfire~ ^^

AH! So that's where that trade came from... and why! I was wondering what happened! THANK YOU. You guys are really something else!

@Queen of Trash: 3 guys in the house... yeah... and none of them seem to see the mess they make. It makes me nuts.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:12:48 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: Yeah, I can't even imagine. Having one is more than enough for me haha. He never sees the mess he makes. There's an empty box right next to me now that had cookies he finished last night. I'm going to have to throw that away.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:13:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Queen of Trash: LOL, guessing she’s not a fan of rats. My mom is the same way. Rats are hella cute, plus idk why she’s telling you what to do in your own house. It’s not like she’ll have to interact with the rats anyways.

Thank you for giving me the option~ ^^ It’s awesome I won, but I’d rather people who need them get them. Plus I’m sure if I didn’t start posting, she would’ve won it anyways.

@Wildfire: This Friday did move fast. I swear it was 11, and not it’s a bit past 3. You must be really busy if time keeps slipping past you, or maybe it’s the days getting shorter and shorter making you feel like it’s moving fast.

My Friday has been decent, but pretty mundane. I had a short day at work, went grocery shopping, and now chilling until I have to make dinner. xD Do you have any plans for the weekend?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:15:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: And it’s no problem. I hope those volts help you get even more settled. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:16:08 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: she doesn't mind the rats she just is like "you shouldn't have too many, no more." So we try not to tell her how many we have at any time so that if we get more she doesn't know the difference.

Yeah, I thought you would want the choice. <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:19:58 )
@Queen of Trash: Yup. That. x3. And they're actually not that bad... I have seen much worse cases of "blindness"

@Tsundererra: LOL - it's not just the feel of the day (it actually feels early-ish to me) but rather the actual time. The last 3 or 4 hours just flew past ... and all I did was a couple of quick graphics and vacuum the main parts of the house.
I don't have anything planned for the weekend at the moment. Hubby is supposed to take me out (I told him he had to), but he just sent me a menu from a new place that has nothing on it I can eat. "Thanks for trying, hubby".
Yes, I am starting to acquire some volts but there's just sooooo much to buy, to look at, to doooooooOOooo... whatever I have just keeps disappearing! So yes, it helps. Thank you again! <3

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:23:02 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: yeah, he just brought me my coffee not too long ago and my mother in law is over. They went on a walk though so I'm just watching TV haha.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:29:32 )
@Queen of Trash: Awwww... that's kinda sweet - both the bringing you coffee, and the walking with mom! <3

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:33:35 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: yeah, it is. They just got back. Noah picked up his trash, omg, I'm so proud.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:41:06 )
@Queen of Trash: He *can* be taught!! LOL!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:51:22 )

The Queen Declares...

We're gonna go look for some rattie girls to join our lone baby. <3 I'll be back after we get home.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:52:09 )
Ok. Good luck and have fun!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:53:21 )

The Queen Declares...

Thanks <3 I'll be back to talk later. My husband will definitely want to nap once we get back home haha.

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:54:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Queen of Trash: Welp, what she won’t know, won’t bother her. Does she know that one of your rats passed away? Or do you try to keep that from her too?

@Wildfire: It’s crazy when time flies like that. D: I hope that didn’t mess up your plans for the rest of the day.

Awww, at least your hubby tried. ^^; Though he should be more considerate of what you can and can’t eat. You should suggest some places to him, unless you want him to try again and see if he can get it right the second time.
The list of things you need to buy will get shorter and shorter because people are always giving stuff away. You’ll even get stuff you weren’t questing, but end up liking a lot. Like I won the festively fab item even though I had never heard of it, but now I use the eyes pose of it a lot (it’s the winking one I have on right now).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 20:59:38 )

Me is back.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 21:10:51 )
@Queen of Trash: Ok. Chat with ya later!

@Tsundererra: Yes, he tried. He just wasn't thinking or didn't look at the menu. He knows what I can and can't eat if he thinks about it. It's ok. We'll figure something out. I understand what you mean about the items - it is always a surprise to see what you do and don't end up liking and using on sites like this. Right now, I'm still trying to get an idea of what's available, which makes it harder. And, everything in the item museum is listed by crate/event item/etc./item type... not by name... which makes it more difficult to search for or identify things sometimes. But I know things will get better with time and soon I'll have a lot of things to play with! I'm just not used to it! I really like that winking eye, by the way - it's really cute!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 21:11:17 )
@vengeance: Hi hi. Welcome back.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 21:21:30 )

@Wildfire: Time to earn more volts XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/18 21:31:07 )
@vengeance: LOL. Yup. I was just looking at items. I should probably not do that until I have a whole lot more currency...
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.