Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Night Terrors

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/26 22:38:31 )

"It's all right. You're alive, you're not permanently dead, all good." Miki said as Ty approached her. She met him part way and gave him a hug, obviously grateful he was all right. After that, they left as Ty was told he didn't need to stick around.

As they left though, he was given the clothing he'd been wearing when he arrived. That wasn't an issue, at all.

After they left though, they were in the parking lot and Ty asked Miki to take the clothing so as to give him easse to dig through his pockets for keys. As she accepted the cloth bag with the clothing, she waited... then froze.

The clothes hadn't been washed, there was still plenty of his blood on the material.

And some of it had hit her skin as it soaked through the bag.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/26 23:02:00 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty dug out his keys, and looked towards Miki.

"Thanks for-" he started to say, before he noticed she had frozen.

"....what...?" he muttered.

"What's... wait..." he mumbled further, before pausing.

"Don't tell me they triggered her..." he went on, before approaching her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/26 23:06:51 )

"T...Ty..." Miki managed to get out, her voice strained. Overtime, she'd been able to hold back the events to be able to get out something for help, or to move somewhere that she wouldn't hurt herself.

She didn't manage to get anything else out though before she dropped. Ty had to move fast to catch her, and it wasn't hard for him to do as he'd been right there.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/26 23:26:41 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

When he caught her, he sighed and looked around.

The closest safe place was the car, so he unlocked the back door and laid her out on the back seats, before grabbing his clothes and tossing them into the trunk, on top of some plastic bags that were in there.

Once he shut the trunk, he climbed into the back seat and sat in such a way that her head was resting on his lap, with a folded-up blanket for her to rest it on.

"Now we just need to wait." he mumbled to himself.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/26 23:33:16 )

Miki didn't stir for... longer than usual, actually. It took her about an hour before she did while usually it was about half that time.

"Nnng..." She groaned as she brought a hand up, not entirely realising where it was that she was for the moment. She felt her torso as she sat up before pausing.

". . . Right... I wasn't the target." She muttered before pausing and looking behind her at Ty.

"So. I know what the thing that killed you looked like." She stated bluntly, and candidly. As he met her gaze, he could see that there was still the vibrant violet hue to her eyes, but that wasn't anything too unsuual or unexpected. At the same time, he knew that she'd not be in the best of shapes for a bit, most likely have a migraine to deal with very soon.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:16:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....well, that's helpful." Ty responded.

"Right." he then said.

"This is information we need to get to Sharp." he went on.

"However, you need to take one of those tablets. NOW." he continued. "Before you get a migraine that makes you effectively useless for a few hours." he reasoned.

"Let's get back inside, and get to the medical wing." he suggested.

"They'll have what you need to take some preventative measures."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:20:29 )

Miki nodded.

"Yeah... I can already feel it building." she told him after a couple of seconds.

"Let's get out of here." She finished with before climbing out of the car. She waited for Ty to catch up before sighing lightly. This wasn't somethign that was terribly surprising, mind.

As they approached the entrance again, Ty could literally see the migraine that was coming in Miki's face.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:57:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".......oh boy." he muttered, before they got past security.

As they made their way to the medical wing, Ty called ahead and asked for them to have everything ready for her.

"Done." he told Miki.

"They'll have what you need when we get there shortly." he assured her.

"Just hold on a little longer."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 00:59:00 )

Miki didn't say anything. They just made their way to their destination, her with a hand at the side of her head.

Twenty minutes later, they were on their way to the head office.

"Wonder if he's even in..." She commented. It wasn't hard to see that she still had a headache, but also that it was notably better than it had been before.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 01:24:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Only one way to find out." Tyson replied.

"...still amazed that the med team can make such things for you to minimise your pain and discomfort." he then commented.

"Seriously, it's pretty damn handy." he said further.

They then made their way to where Sharp's office was, only to find the door open, and Sharp inside.

"Had a feeling you'd be stopping by." he said when he saw them.

"Also, needed to come in to get the paperwork done for the cleaning team." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 01:27:00 )

Miki paused.

"Yeah... but not here because of... I mean, maybe?" She started, making it aparent that she was still reeling a little. Her usage of the English language wasn't quite as eloquent as it normally was, but that was a small price to pay for not being half dead with pain for a few hours.

"Got a pen and paper? I'll spare you guys having to decipher what I say because I don't know if I can describe it," she started, "but I got a really good look at what it was that killed Ty, and probably is causing the deaths of the otehrs, too."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 02:02:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......." both Ty and Hal were silent for a moment, before Hal reached into a drawer and produced a pen and small notepad, handing it to her.

"Here." he said.

"Use these." he told her.

"Guess your artistic skills will come in handy here." Ty commented with a small snicker.

"Do either of you want a drink?" Hal then asked them.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 02:05:42 )

Mikie accepted what she was handed before sitting down and sighing.

"I'm not that artistic." She commented before starting to get to sketching the creature out. She didn't know how accurate she could make it, but a tthe same time, she wasn't too worried about it overall.She didn't answer aout the drink, didn't even catch it.

After about fifteen minutes, while the other two were talking, Miki sighed and handed the pad back to Hal.

"Best I can do." She said. "No idea if you'll know it, but at least it's what I saw... to an extent. I'm no artist."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 02:39:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal looked at the drawing... and seemed positively baffled by it.

"This... this is really something else." he said.

"I don't know if I've ever seen something like this before." he continued, scratching his head.

Ty was silent, and looked at the picture as well.

"...that looks positively nightmarish." he commented.

"...actually, that's putting it NICELY." he then clarified.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 02:58:51 )

"That's... what killed you from within your own head." Miki ommented.

"I can ... well, as good as confirm definitely that people are being killed in their sleep, and that it really is something that the mortal authorities can't deal with." She added.

"But.. I'm not sure what to do with what little we do now know."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 03:15:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal scratched at his chin slightly.

"Well, I know someone I can give this information to." he commented.

"You do?" Ty asked.

"They might have some insight on this." Hal said further, thinking about it some more.

"Hmmmmmm." he mumbled.

"Yeah, I can only think of one person that might be able to make sense of this."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 03:17:50 )

"Well, you're certainly doing better than I am." Miki commented before sighing lightly.

"Anyway, I have one hell of a headache, so I'm going to get ouf o here." She then said as she got to her feet.

"Ty, you coming with me?" She asked, her voice curious

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 03:24:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty looked at her, and nodded.

"Yeah, I am." he replied.

"Unless I'm needed here?" he then asked Hal.

"No, go on." Hal responded.

"You two have already helped immensely." he told them.

"Thank you for this." he added, speaking mostly to Miki now.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 04:00:20 )

"Don't thank me." Miki commented.

"Thank Ty. He's the one that was so willing to graciously die."She added.

"Anyway, let's go Ty. Seems he's got someone he needs to talk to." She added after a second or two.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/27 04:21:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Willing to?" Ty asked.

"Not THIS time." he chuckled.

With that, the two of them left, and Hal sighed.

He grabbed his cell phone, and dialed the number of the person that this would make sense to, he hoped. She was the only one he could think of that would.

"There's been a major break in the case." he said when she answered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.