Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Night Terrors

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 03:53:09 )

Erika was silent before nodding. She knew that she had to be prepared, even if she wasn't entirely keen on it.

As theymade their way in, they found the place dusty, and seeming to be ... abandoned almost.

". . . wonder what happened..." Erika muttered.

"I'm checking upstairs." She added before heading off, letting him check the ground floor.

As Zeke checked around though, he found a door that was closed and paused. Even on the other side of it... he could smell something that was rather pungent in there.

It smelled metallic, too.

When he steeled his nerves and opened the door, he found someone sliced all to hell. He'd... obviously been attacked by [i]something[/s]

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 04:22:59 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" he was silent as he saw the man.

'Oh, no...' he thought.

'Another victim...' he thought further, as he approached.

"....Erika! Found him!" he called up to Erika.

"Guess this is another one to report to Sharp." he said to himself, shaking his head and checking the room for any clues.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 04:30:09 )

"On my way!" Erika called down to him as he checked the room more thoroughly.

He found nothing aside from the bloody mess at first, until he heard what sounded like a light chirp. When he took a better look around, he saw a small cage to the side. It was a decent size, rather small for the room... But it was huge to 3hat was within.

A small chick of some sort.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 04:53:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....huh?" Zeke muttered, seeing the chick.

"You poor thing..." he said, opening up the cage door.

"How long have you been here?" he asked, extending his hand out.

As he did so, the chick hopped onto his hand, and as it did, he felt a strange... sensation... course through him. Well, he thought he did, but it was gone as quick as it supposedly came.

He then shook his head, and withdrew his hand, looking at the animal.

"We need to find you a new home." he told it.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 05:00:31 )

Just as he was putting it carefully into the internal pocket in his jacket, he heard silence.

And then he felt a rather ominous change to the air, and an extreme degree of worry, panic, started to settle over him, and quickly.

But... it was gone as quickly as it came, as he heard a scream from upstairs. Again, it was gone as quickly as it came, barely lasting two seconds.

Before there was silence.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 05:29:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Zeke was silent, before his eyes widened.

"Oh... crap." he said.

He then raced out of the room.

"ERIKA!" he called out.

"ERIKA, WHERE ARE YOU!?" he called out further.

But there was silence.

"No! Damn it!" he cursed, as he frantically searched through the house.

But found nothing.

"Come on, come on, at least give me SOMETHING, here..." he mumbled in a pleading tone.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 05:31:06 )

Zeke was met with compelte silence, and emptiness surrounded him. When he reached the last room that Erika had been in, he could almost literally fee her and the remnants of what had happened in the room.

But she was nowhere to be found.

Even being half archangel, he couldn't hope to find her for the moment.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 05:55:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...................." he was stunned silent for a moment.

'...Sharp is NOT going to like this...' he thought. 'Not at all...' he thought further.

He then made his way back to the door and shut it, before returning to the Unit.

And later that night, when Liv and Angela were already home, he returned home as well, acting a bit... suspicious, would be the correct way to say it.

He seemed like he was trying to hide something in his jacket.

"...Angela?" he asked, looking around.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 05:57:26 )

Angela was silent before looking towad the door, where he could hear the one that had stepped in.

"Den!" She called as she found her bookmark and slid it into place.

"You're home late." She Commented. "Everything ok?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 06:29:52 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....no." Zeke responded.

"No, not really." he admitted.

"...Erika and I were sent out to investigate a house. Suspected someone died there... and it was true. Through the same crap that happened to me, and is happening to others." he went on.

".......and then Erika disappeared." he said further, explaining how she had literally just seemed to disappear.

"...She... she just disappeared, Angela." he reiterated.

"I... I couldn't even track anything, or find any clues or anything." he lamented quietly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 06:33:54 )

Angela was silent before biting her lip.

"That... that really is a good question." She acommented after a couple of seconds.

"I... have no idea what to think of that... I know she doesn't have any active mana, in the sense of usuing it for transport." She continued.

"So... shit. have you told Hal?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 06:51:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I have." Zeke replied.

"He was ready to tear me a new asshole and... well... yeah, he was not happy with me." he continued.

"Until I explained the situation. Then he was just not happy, in general." he went on.

"...also... I have another question..." he then mumbled.

"Have... have you and Liv ever... considered... adopting a pet?" he asked. "Even if... for a short while, y'know?" he asked further.

"Just... yeah, have you?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 07:01:26 )

Angela acquired a puzzled expression on her face.

"I... wait." She paused a moment. "What, you mean like fostering?" She asked.

"Because... yeah. We have." She answered.

"If only just because of the fact that we both love animals. But... neither of us could take care of a thing in a foster situation. I'm too busy and she's too young."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 07:42:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....ah." Zeke replied.

"I, ah... fair enough." he said.

"...." he was then silent, before something in his jacket started to move.

It was slight, but it was clearly happening, and it seemed that Zeke didn't seem to notice it, until it became a little more noticeable, when he tried to hide it.

But... Angela had already clearly seen it.

She didn't know what he was hiding, but there was something alive in his jacket.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 07:45:07 )

Angela just sighed lightly.

Zeke... How about you just tell me what animal you brought into this house. Liv is allergic to cats, so if you have a feline in there... We'll have to deal with her allergy." She stated simply. She didn't seem irate or anything that he had obviously brought something home. She just wanted to know what it was, because she wasn't even sure that they could take care of something.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 08:06:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..........." Zeke was silent for a moment, before sighing deeply.

"Right." he said.

"I know about Liv's allergy to cats, hence why it isn't one." he told her.

He then dug into his pocket, and produced the little chick that he had recovered.

"Found it at the house. Poor thing would die if left there, considering the victim was a fosterer, and this little one was trapped in a cage with no way out." he explained.

"I just... felt like I needed to rescue the little guy."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 08:08:59 )

Angela just sighed lightly, but didn't seem to have any issues with it.

"What do we have for supplies for it fo rthe moment?" She asked after a momen tbefore pausing.

"Because I'm not sure, myself." She then said.

"we'll have to get supplies, most certainly."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 08:25:56 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke thought for a moment.

"Well..." he said, before rattling off a complete and comprehensive list as to what they would need, as well as what he was sure they had.

"...so I'll need to grab some things sometime tomorrow, but we SHOULD have enough to make sure he's all right for tonight." he continued, before pausing.

And looking on the confused side.

"Wait..." he muttered.

"How'd I know all that...?" he asked himself quietly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 11:30:41 )

Angela just smirked lightly. She had a suspicion. It was unlike him to bring an animal home, and there was no reason tk know what he did, after all.

"Probably rhe media you consumw." She commented with a light shrug, hoping he'd buy it.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 21:30:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke paused for a moment, mulling the possibility over in his mind.

"Hm." he muttered.

"That... yeah, that sounds pretty likely." he admitted. "Guess I saw something on it a while ago, and it just stuck in my head for whatever reason." he reasoned.

"Anyway, not to detract from the investigation we have going, or the fact that Erika's gone missing... but at the very least, we can help THIS little one." he went on.

"Until it has the strength and such to go out on its own."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.