Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 15:53:46 )

I just woke up for a second time today because I'm exhausted. And this time of day is usually the quietest on the site. And also usually when I post. But the baby has changed my scheduoe

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:03:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

You should rest up if you’re exhausted. T^T
Take an hour or two nap if you can and come back on here when there’s more activity.

I was at least expecting the volties from across the pond to be up and posting at this time...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:07:22 )

Nah. They also tend not be on until later. Ten to noon is usually my quiet art time. Or I'll stream when I was still streaming. Because it's the quietest time of the day everywhere aPparantly. XD

And I actually just woke up from a nap. Trying to get my right eye to focus. I'm pretty freaked out that my vision is going to go completely one day.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:12:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I usually don’t start posting until noon Voltra time because of work, but I took all my work for the rest of the week home and finished it last night just so I could stay home and do the event. xD Was not expecting it to be a ghost town when I did start posting.

Is your eye ok? I have the same fear, and also the fear that I’m going to go cross eyed or have one lazy eye one day. D’x
You should go to the eye doctor if it’s always struggling to focus.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:14:36 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae

'pokes head in and looks around' ello 'waves'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:15:21 )

I got new glasses a couple months ago. But if anything moves I can't focus on it until it stops moving. Road signs? Hahahahaha no.... I have to just know the general shapes and stuff and landmarks instead of roads.

I really wish there was a good that said "turn left at the giant cow statue" instead of "turn left onto route 5" or whatever

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:19:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’ve had a prescription like that before, and it might be too strong for your eyes. It suuuucks that you can’t focus on moving things though. D:

Google maps needs to give an alternative way of reading directions like that. xD Sometimes it’s easier than looking for a small sign or an unmarked street.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:22:34 )

It's like "neighborhood maps" or something.

When you are giving directions to a friend you don't go turn right onto route 5. Take a left on turnaround lane.

No you say go straight until you hit the second traffic light and take a right then it'll be a left by the creepy yellow church that looks like it's haunted. The party is on that road at the house with all the balloons.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:29:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

God, I would pay for something like that to exist! Plus points if Samuel L. Jackson voices it because I wanna hear him curse us out when a wrong turn is made instead of being told “make a u-turn when possible”. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:32:45 )

"motherfucking idiot. You were supposed to turn at the COW not at the god damn chicken;!!!!"

I decided to edit and put that in a spoiler because some people don't like language xD

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:38:05 )
Tsundererra:
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: Volkan does a good job of doing that himself. He should be grateful to have his image properly depicted.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

he would be grateful if that were the case. But this is just nonsense. >_> blasphemous, is what it is

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:39:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: It isn’t blasphemous doooooeeee. All the evidence points to this. YOU KNOW IT’S THE TROOTH MY CHILD.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:42:06 )
@Tsundererra: and what evidence is that? >_> you poor child. The evidence is a drawing made by the person who wants to take his job? >:( yeah.... not suspicious at all. <_<
I will never believe in such lies

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:45:00 )

Tis funny though. Laser nipples go!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:47:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: The drawing isn’t the evidence I was talking about. xD In the story, Volkan is shady. His patterned shirt is out of character, he talks about having lots of work but then spends all his time yelling around outside like a loon, and instead of giving us clear answers to the interrogation questions, he gives us hidden messages.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:51:37 )
@Tsundererra: I mean if I had lots of work I’d prolly be yelling outside too. And a man can’t have a nice patterned shirt? What kind of ”evidence” is this lol. MY GOD NOT THE PATTERNED SHIRTS. ANYTHING BUT THAT.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:53:10 )

Does this evidence prove that he has laser beam nipples.?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:54:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: If you have lots of work, YOU SHOULD BE DOING THAT WORK INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME YELLING. It’s like he’s causing a distraction so we won’t realize who the real culprit is... 🤔
Yo, after all this time he’s worn the same boring shirt, but now he decides it’s time to dress it up? Maybe he used his nipple beams while his shirt was still on, and had to change because people will catch on if they see two big gaping holes coming from his chest.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 16:58:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

His nipple beams were proven a long time ago. It’s why he’s pinching his nipples in his actual avi all the time. xD
But the new shirt would point to that, so yes.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 17:03:38 )

I thought he was holding a jacket or something. At least in my memory xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.