Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 06:40:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Aside from Vintage, you’re the only other person who talks like they know the characters deeply. It’s the logical choice. :3

Is there any art of Vreg that isn’t him as a derp chibi? Just gonna make more NPC fanart that I won’t ever share anywhere. >3>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 06:49:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

YOU CAN’T BLOCK THE TRUTH KIWI, AND THAT IS WHAT I SPEAK.

Omg, mooooooood. Those two were my babies, and their bond was more mature than whatever Sailor Moon had going with Tuxedo Mask. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 06:53:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, sooooo I had to delete some of the accidental incest ship art I made of Vreg and Vichard. The shame was too strong.

But the rest is of my Virgil, which I know you don’t want to see because YOU NO LIKE HIS SCRUFFY GRUMP BOOTAY. And I had a few of Io, and a couple with him and Lin. I was going to make one of Io and Garry, but LOL life.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:00:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, I clicked that link and went to heaven. Wish I met this Okios person, they sound like so much fun.
And omg you guys, THERE WAS A BUN BUN VIRGILLLLLLL. T^T My ship was there, and it hurt my heart in a good way.

You’ll be the first person I’ll share the fan art with once I feel more confident about drawing them. I’m scared I’m taking away too much of Vreg’s cuteness when I draw him because reasons I can’t say on here. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:02:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Yo, I got mad that Tuxedo Mask would only come in and throw his rose and leave in the beginning, and then when he would stay and fight, he would say jerk things like OMG DID YOU GAIN WEIGHT? >:T

Haruka and Michiru was the best couple, then Chibiusa and Helios

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:10:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’ll show it to you once I clean it up. My personal doodles are messy and gross as hell. I need to make it suitable for human eyes.

Now you got me curious on Okios. I just thought they were like KAY, MOVING ON FROM THIS SITE. BYE GUYS. We need a Voltra docuseries on some past events to catch me up on old members and events. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:13:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

LMFAO, he’s still better than Volkan because at least his daughter loved him (albeit a little too much in the beginning >3>;;)
But he has Volkan potential.

I love binging Sailormoon, but maaaaan. So many episodes. It’s better to choose an arc and work on that. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:15:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Goblin, are you watching the older series or the newer one. Either way, or prepare yourself for some incestual themes... your favorite. ;)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:17:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, my curiosity is exploding. Who is this Okios person really? They sound like the most interesting person in the history of the site.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:18:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, I forgot about them alien sibling loving. xD Were they in the arc where Tuxedo Mask dresses like he’s a Saudi prince? Omg, such a trip.

And there’s more incestuous moments... it gets baaaaad. Strap yourself, my child.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 07:45:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

The mystery will continue because I tried to creep earlier when you mentioned the ominous stuff, but their past posts can’t be see on their profile.

So sad that it came to a bad end it sounds like. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 14:28:05 )

Love old like I missed some interesting conversation last night/early this morning.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 15:10:27 )
morning y’all

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 15:12:26 )

Morning laufeia ^^

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 15:15:56 )
hey :3 you got plans for today? I’m just gonna stay at home and eat food. Lol.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 15:31:34 )

Halloween parade and trick or treating. I'm standing in my kitchen eating chocolate because I meant to be doing chores ... Uhhhh *sets down chocolate bag*

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 15:32:22 )

There's nothing that says you can't eat chocolate and do chores at the same time.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 15:33:42 )

My stomach says there is. XD chocolate is super bad for me. I have to have it in very small amounts and with something else. I just ate three pieces and my stomach is already doing the I hate you dance.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 15:39:33 )

Whoops.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 15:51:01 )

Yup. i will never learn.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.