Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:16:08 )

I hope this post is on page 100 because I now have a super fussy baby who KNOWS that she should have daddy to cuddle right now. But Tuesday is his double shift. So he's not home yet and she's mad at me xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:16:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I don’t want something like that. xD Plus the pages really got moving because of you.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:16:23 )
*coughs* so >.> nice weather we're having

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:17:24 )

@Tsundererra: probably the people running the thread had to ask for additional prizes when they added page prizes. It’s not really their fault they didn’t know what the prize would be immediately. But maybe that should have been figured out all at once

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:17:32 )

@Laufeia: yeah. Nice cold and wet weather. Perfect for hot chocolate

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:17:36 )
@lilypoo: I will try to remember this in the future but might forget your name xD ^^; ( though I guess I shoudl jsut think of my old dA friend her nme was very similiar to yours )

@totalanimefan: a it ovetired, and a bit... no.. very annoyed by the song I got stuck on my head. I should be heading to bed as its 3.15 am here and I gotta be up at 11 am... preparing myself for gettign up early on friday to get to the haunted houses last event for this year.. where I once again m gonna play a Envy Sinner. gonna be interesting to see how much fake blood is on the platorm im gonna be at when it is.. *shrugs*
Also hope that I can find the charger for my art-laptop when I get ther eon friday... then I can finish commissions and try to open commissions for RL money.. or this month will be very tight money-wise.. seeing as I just spend a fair amount of money on some wig for a LARP in the end of the month.
her eis just crossing my fingers that the Toll aint gonna take it and make me have to pay even more but I guess Ill see in 10 ish days time when it reaches my country ( you realy never know with brexit... >>; )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:17:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: That’s why I’m a little agitated about the special prize being announced as that. ): You worked hard too~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:18:34 )

100!!! Horray horray! On to page 200 and beyond!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:18:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lina: It sounds like that, and it’s a nice idea. But if only one person was going to win, why not say it from the get-go? So that way people who want to participate can participate.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:18:57 )
@Totalanimefan: lol it feels a little tense in here. xD just tryna move things along.

@Shadami: I love cold weather. Hot weather is the enemy.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:19:39 )

As a staff member on another site I understand that when ideas happen like hey maybe a page prize could be done. For some extra fun for a milestone, you do have to discuss it with the rest of the staff. .

I think we just kind of blew the posts out of the water before the full background discussion could be completed. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:20:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Now that we’ve hit page 100, I’m out. /: Gonna stick with puzzles and posting in the counting thread from now on.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:20:21 )

@Tsundererra: I totally agree, even if the prize itself wasn’t figured out, the logistics of winning should have been explained. I totally get your frustration!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:21:03 )

@Laufeia: 70 . 70 is perfect. Partly cloudy sunny day with a nice cool breeze. Love it.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:21:32 )
well now that we made it to 100...im going to go cook some dinner. Hopefully I come back to a stack of ohms ;3

And I shall do all it takes to get to 200! >:D
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:21:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lina: Thank you for understanding my perspective. T^T That’s exactly what my point is...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:21:55 )

@Lilypoo: thank you for adding page prizes! Please don’t let this discourage you in the future, we were all just a little confused about how the page prizes were going to be handled.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:23:32 )
@laufeia: I personally prefer hot weather... aat my last LARP I had to shake hands with a guy, who had very warm hands and mine were shcoking cold, which he also commented on ingam, despite we are supposed to be vampires aka no need for our bodies to heat up xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:25:12 )

Even the chance for these items is awesome to me. I appreciate the communication as well

And.. fussy baby is fussy. She screams when I touch my phone to post. She really wants daddy so i gotta peace for a few minutes

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:25:24 )
... that reminds me I need to buy candy ( or kidnap the snacks we get during the haunted houses break ) to take a lil shoot for the phto contest challenge thing..

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.