Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:26:33 )

@Lilypoo: my “like milestones” I didn’t mean it had to be a new item, just that everyone gets it automatically. If there were a way to give a prize/currency to everyone who posted a minimum number of times in the thread it might seem more fair to everyone. That’s all I was thinking.

I do love getting tho older items, and I understand they shouldn’t be given out 50 at a time to everyone who posted. That would be crazy! But it’s wonderful to see them in the raffles!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:28:12 )

I wish I had candy with me now!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:28:17 )
asdfghjkl! * suddenly anxious as to why a LARP-arranger guy that Ive never talked to before, and wo have taken over an other vamire LARP ( where I got a blind character that basically works as a 'bad-guy-sensor' ) suddenly has sent me a friendrequest on fb.. if he got plots or questions for/about my character or what * .___.''

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:29:43 )

@TeaTales: maybe they just want to be friends? It’s hard to make friends sometimes. But you already have 1 thing in common

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:31:04 )

Being out in the cold was fun when I was little and played in the snow and stuff. Now I’m like, how fast can I get to the car

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:31:32 )

That's appreciated but not needed TAF ^^ I think I got at least one post in on it. I'm never in these to win. I love just having fun posting with everyone. Winning stuff is just bonuses.

I turned YouTube in to stop the baby fussing for a bit. She's so tired t.t and is fighting sleep because she wants daddy and will not sleep until she sees him. Ugh I hate his double shift days

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:31:43 )
1 thing in common and 17 friends in common... guess I'll find out tomorrow. Honestly I first thouht it was the guy that randomly talked to my vampire at last months vampire game, about her getting her artwork out in 3 different galleries but that they should be made in a a spcific style .. caue the to o hem look alike but I can se he aint a member of that goup so I hihtgy doubt it.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:36:26 )

@Lilypoo: so couldn't say it right when I saw it, but my husband has dyslexia and he loves working with numbers. It might just be a thing that since letters are hard numbers are fun? XD because his mom also went to school for accounting and has dyslexia as well.
Random fun facts

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:38:50 )

@Totalanimefan: yes TAF <3 I stick by it would be appreciated but absolutely not necessary xD I do pretty good buying items from people.
Even if I do need to update my thread again

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:40:20 )
@TeaTales: lol! My hands are usually suoer cold too. I mostly dont like it because my eyes are very sensitive to light so cold cloudy days are my fav. And I hate any form of Sun contact on my skin. xD I feel like I AM a vampire.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:42:36 )

@Lilypoo: yeah I never thought I had an issue and was just a perfectionist and enjoyed organizing. Nope. I have ocd xD

My husband pointed it out when I blew on my spoon while eating ice cream, and when I can't go into sour cream or anything scoopable without takeing the entire top layer off and leaving it smooth like it was just opened.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:44:58 )

I have to start closing the shop. Glad I made it for page 100 though! See you all a little later!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:48:17 )
@Laufeia: I also ahve a very pale complexion.. its like my skin is so pale that you can easily see my veins not only on my hands, but aso on my feet and my entire chest area, its kinda creepy.. Not heped much by me often being in lack of Iron.. and hardly ever being able to get any sort of tan.. ( and if I do I get tiny white spots on my hand and feet + ankles that wont take any sun no matter what )

My eyes are also sensitive to light, but I personally feel it is worse during the winter where Im forced to wear sunglassses at night becaue streetlamp and cars makes my eyes physically hurt.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:58:00 )
I absolutely HATE caramel. the nearest caramel I can handle is Mas bars and that is only just barely. Licorice on the other hand though mostly I just stick with Katjes nd their vegetarian friendly candy #OnceADaneAlwaysADane xD

naywya I better head to sleep... See if I can sleep for 4½ hours

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 03:58:09 )

@Lilypoo: oh my gosh I relate so muuuch!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 04:23:13 )

Caramel and chocolate are N amazing combination! :3
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 04:40:49 )

O don't like caramel or licorice ^^;;;

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 05:00:05 )
@TeaTales: hey I’m the same way complexion wise! I think I look like a walking corpse. I can’t tan at all because I just burn. And god yeah the lights at night are terrible. >_< migraine inducing Dx

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 05:01:48 )
I think caramel is good when paired with chocolate. Licorice is gross though!
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 05:17:29 )
I hope you'll all forgive me, but I didn't realize the time! I need to get my rest so I'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed tomorrow! Eh... forget the bushy part, no way would I let my hair get like that!

Page Prize winners up to page 100 will be announced tomorrow, including the special page 100 winner! Thank you all so much for chatting and just being so active! I wish you all the best of luck and if I could give everyone everything, I would!

Thank you all so much!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.