Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:35:59 )

Are you watching tonight?
This is a thread for opinions and live chatting about the debate as it's happening.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:51:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Awwwww yesssss! A little bummed Castro won’t be in it. It was entertaining watching him try to pick fights with everyone last time. xD

I got my computer ready to stream it. I’m going to watch it from the Washington Post stream since the MSNBC video won’t work because it requires flash...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:08:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Yooooo, Bernie is looking good post heart surgery. He even brushed his hair this time. :’3 That’s my boyyyyy.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:27:34 )

@Tsundererra: I'm watching it via the Washington Post too! I like them.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:30:26 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

The what now

I'm watching Holiday Baking Championship with mom on hulu right now
After she goes to bed I'll likely start watching s2 of Chi's Sweet Adventures

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:39:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I like the quality of WP’s stream. It looks nice even when I throw it up on my tv.

Ughhhghhh I don’t like Gabbard or Biden.
Where’s my boy, Yang? I feel like he got zero air time, as usual.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 04:19:00 )

i'm only tuning in for yang

@Tsundererra: YANG GANG

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 04:19:32 )

(my canadian ass being way too invested in this)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 04:31:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: YO MAN, YANG GANG ALWAYS BEING LET DOWN IN THESE DEBATES. But our boy made the best of what little airtime he got.

It’s good that there are Canadians who care about our presidential election. You guys will have to deal with having a shitty neighbor for another 4 years if Trump wins. D’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 04:36:32 )

@Tsundererra: especially with msnbc LOL
    all the times he's been left off graphics 8(

yeahhh i'm pretty interested in US politics partially because sooooo much of what the US does affects us (and the rest of the world too :/
    don't mess this up america. pls

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 04:57:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Oh shiet, they left him off the graphics too?! I hate how the media here tries to stuff who they think has the highest chances of winning down our throats by giving them the most airtime. Biden, Warren, and Bernie are the ones who seem to get the most (I’m ok with the latter two). But Yang has a lot of support, and they’re trying to hide it by hiding him. /:

I feel like soon, it won’t matter what we’ll do since we’re losing so much influence on the global stage. T~T Btw, I’ve been hearing some worrying news from Canada too. Plsssss don’t become like us. It’s stressful.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 04:59:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

My birb got angry that I was paying more attention to the debate than him, and he decided to get back at me... RIP...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:01:26 )

@Tsundererra: yeahhh lol #yangmediablackout tag is going strong, people are so fed up they're taking it to the networks' advertisers now

ahahaha
    our piece of sh!t premier who is basically trump lite and... wexit... why are we like this.

also RIP your keyboard

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:17:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: I’m so glad people are doing something about it because it’s pure BS. I’ve seen Gabbard speak more than Yang, and I already know more people know and support Yang than her. I’m surprised she even made the 3% poll rating to be here.

It’s crazy because you guys are what I wished America was like (heck, I’d still take your crazy corrupt version over what we have right now), but Canada’s got their own problems too. I heard about the money being wasted to take down new wind turbines farms just because it was a liberal backed thing. That pettiness feels like something the conservative American politicians would do. )x

I tried to fix the keyboard as best as I could... but some of the buttons feel weird when I push down on them. T^T Thanks birb.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:23:54 )

@Tsundererra: he gave a really solid closing statement though! yayyyyy

lol yeah. lol. fck ford, he's literally wasting money (close to quarter of a mil!!!!) to dismantle green energy infrastructure ARGH keeps saying he'll cut spending everywhere but he's cutting into important things like schools and healthcare 🤡

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:39:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Feel like every time Yang did speak, he did a good job with all of his replies. My favorite was his response to what he would say to Putin if he was elected. :’3 Stupid question, but he gave a golden response.

Wait... is this the same druggy/alcoholic POS Ford I heard about years ago? I think he was the Mayor of Toronto or something... I thought you guys managed to purge him from your politics. D: Hope I’m wrong...

It seemed so counterproductive and wasteful to take down all those wind turbines. )x If your conservatives are anything like our conservatives, they try to say they’re fiscally responsible and want to cut back on spending. In reality, they spend more to make things shittier and cut back savings on the things that should be important.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:41:34 )

@Tsundererra: he's soooo good, i love listening to him speak~

lol... so that was our mayor, he passed a few years ago, this one is his brother who's also. terrible. 8'))))

i feel like your conservatives are more extreme than ours but ours are trying to get to that point... cut stuff but don't cut the vitals!!! lord

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:53:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Have you seen the video of him speaking to a mother who lost her child from one of the recent mass shootings? Omg, he’s such a genuine dude. ;A;

Oh shiet, I was wondering what happened to him because it got so quiet after the scandal came to light and died down. xD OMG, I’m dying that this nastiness runs in the family. My condolences. I hope they don’t have any other horrible relatives thinking of going into politics. 🙃

They became extreme once Trump became president, and they realized it’s ok to say the quiet bad things they think and feel out loud. Plus, they’ve spent like 10-20 years quietly gerrymandering our maps and other underhanded changes so that they’ll always win even though most of America doesn’t agree with them. Be careful, that extreme change will take you by surprise if you get the right piece of trash elected.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:57:35 )

@Tsundererra: yesss
    i binge all yang content fhdjhgfjh "orz

what's funny is that mayor ford's ex-wife/widow/?? ran in his district this past federal election in the new and failed alt-right party and got more seats than the conservative running it was soooooo funny (they both got beat by the liberal so thats ok)

ugh gerrymandering... "where you choose the voters" eurghhhh put ranked-choice voting in already, we could do with some of that up here too ;_;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 06:23:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: I love him so much, and he’s a joy to watch, but I know he’s going to lose because America is just not ready for his amazing ideas. Too much good change scares us for some reason. )’:

Oooof man, I’m so glad his old district knows better than to go for her. All this rise in alt-right radical ideas across the world is so scary. T~T I don’t understand why it’s gaining traction like that...

Ranked choice voting would be soooooo niiiiice. But America also needs to throw out the electoral college, otherwise we’ll just keep electing presidents who most of the country didn’t vote for, but won anyways because of some archaic system that makes us feel like our vote doesn’t matter in the end...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.