Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 07:26:35 )

@Tsundererra: Same. I watch it through my Apple TV on Youtube and WP always has good streams!
@pachi: I didn't know that you were Canadian. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 07:27:12 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Chi's Sweet Adventures is cute ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 07:37:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Did you get to watch the debate? :3 It was LOOOOOONG, and I got annoyed with all the random breaks.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 07:41:52 )

@Tsundererra: I watched a little bit but then we had a friend over and they wanted to watch Ranma 1/2 ^^;
I'll watch the recaps tomorrow.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:08:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Tbh, you didn’t miss anything. It felt like every other debate, but with less people and not as much yelling. D’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:12:46 )

@Tsundererra: Less yelling sounds good to me. When is the next debate?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:23:40 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: it is
51 episodes is a lot to get through tho
Least season 2 is only 25...

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:24:37 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Yeah that's true. I thought that the episodes weren't full length though?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:27:03 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: ~12 minutes each

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:27:24 )

@Kitalpha Hart: And what ep are you on?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:29:01 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: s2e1
I ended up not starting s2 today

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:31:49 )

@Kitalpha Hart: What did you do instead?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:31:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Idk if they’ve announced the next debate yet. I hope it’s muuuuch later when they can cut out more of the candidates, like Gabbard, Booker, and Klobuchar. I want to keep Harris around because she makes Biden squirm whenever she implies he’s a racist, or he messes up when he’s trying to convince people he’s in with black voters because he was good enough for Obama.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:36:11 )

@Tsundererra: Honestly I'm so surprised that he does well with Black voters. I'm like what?
At this point I don't really mind who gets it accept for Biden, but even then he's amazing compared to Trump. I'm just tired of the same old. We need change or Climate Change is going to kill us and cost us a lot of money.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:47:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It might have to do with him name dropping Obama ALL THE TIME. He is also the only one moderate conservatives might consider voting for because he’s the least progressive.

We really need Warren, Bernie, or Yang to win to give attention to the important issues like climate change and healthcare. And I feel you with Biden, and as much as I don’t want him to win the nomination, I would still vote for him to prevent another Trump presidency. Also praying we win both the house and senate too, and that Moscow Mitch gets replaced. T^T I hate that guy about as much as the Koch brothers...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 08:52:35 )

@Tsundererra: Moscow Mitch is right up there with the Koch Bros. The other one probably isn't long for this world, but who knows what will happen with that money after he is gone. It probably won't be used for good.
I like those guys too. Healthcare is another huge issue. It's not right that people have to choose between debt and getting better.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 09:03:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I’m amazed that all of the supremely corrupt, evil people have lived so long. I think they’ve all learned this from
Emperor Palpatine. xD
If the Koch brothers have any kids, you can bet they’ll prolly inherit that money and try to continue the family tradition of being scum.

I always get sad when the other candidates are like THERE’S NO WAY WE CAN FUND HEALTHCARE FOR ALL. Like... other countries are doing it somehow... why can’t we?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 09:10:01 )

@Tsundererra: We can totally fund it. We just need to tax the billionaires. There. Sorted.
From Emperor Palpatine and Mayor Volkan.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 09:16:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: That’s what Warren has been saying EVERY SINGLE DEBATE, but for some reason, it keeps being asked. ):
We need to start taxing Mayor Volkan. I know he’s too rich. 😤

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 09:23:05 )

@Tsundererra: Exactly. You, me and Warren got that shit figured out! And honestly when the economy is good that is when we should be taxing people more so that when times are bad we have less debt.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.