Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 09:47:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: People get scared when they hear they’ll be taxed more, but the amount of higher taxes is LEAGUES LOWER than what they would pay for a single hospital bill or what they’ve been paying the insurance companies monthly. People need to understand that taxes aren’t evil, they contribute to the overall good. And they’re not going to make anyone go broke.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 10:12:51 )

@Tsundererra: amen and we aren’t talking about taxing you and me. We are talking about taxing the people that make more in a day when you will make in your life time.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 16:14:04 )

@Tsundererra: he'll lose with that attitude~~!! i've seen a ton of people say 'i like him, but he won't win... ' but imagine if they all banded together and voted for him, that's a loooot of people

lol... it's trump's effect felt all across the world ... . . .

our parliamentary system isn't much better =__= so many people had to vote strategically this past election so the cons didn't don't take over lol...

@Totalanimefan: winks
    now you do 🍁

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 18:42:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I think Warren mentioned our taxes would go up a little in one of the past debates, but it’s not like and OMG WTF amount, and it’s not like how she will be taxing the rich. Not sure if she changed that to purely taxing the super rich, which I’m ok with since corporations paid $0 in taxes thanks to Trump. 🙃 Those same corporations pay taxes when they do business in other countries, but nope, not here. We treat corporations better than our people.

@pachi: Hahaha, sorry, it’s the American pessimism that has been building from past experiences. For the 2016 election, a lot of people banded together and supported Bernie. He was more popular than Clinton... but the DNC shat all over our dreams by choosing Hillary anyways. People felt angry and betrayed, and a lot of democrats didn’t go out and vote, or they wrote in stupid stuff for their vote. This feels like a repeat of that, with them wanting to choose Biden... but this time a lot of people are willing to vote for even the crappiest candidate. xD

My Canadian cousins told me they were anxious about their election a while ago, but I didn’t know it was this bad. D: I need to pay more attention to you guys again. I didn’t even know you had an alt-right party try to form and take over...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 23:40:17 )

@Tsundererra: people are saying DNC pulling the same bs as last time because clearly they didn't learn sh!t last time, but i get it, they're scared they'll lose again but lol-- the candidates they're propping up are gonna go down in the generals imo

oh don't worry that party is a farce-- the leader left the conservative party to form his own party and didn't even win his seat back 😂😂😂😂😂

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 23:55:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Yeah, it sounds like the DNC thinks Biden has the most chance of appealing to both Democrats and Republicans who are tired of Trump... but they don’t understand that most democrats don’t want Biden. xD The good news is that they’re at least kinda warming up to the idea of Bernie and Warren this time, but now they’re trying to outcast Yang. I just read he got the least amount of airtime AGAIN, yet ranks higher than half the people on stage in popularity polls. T^T

Omg, daaaaaang! at least Canadians have enough common sense to cut that alt-right shiet before it takes root and grows. xD Glad that the leader lost his old seat too when he changed parties. I won’t be surprised if he and the party appear again next election though.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 23:56:04 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: mom had shopping to do so we ended up going shopping

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 23:56:06 )

@pachi: I'm just gonna say I love Maple Leaf Cookies~
@Tsundererra: A lot of middle class people's taxes went down when trump passed his tax plan. I don't mind them going up if it means healthcare for all.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 23:56:29 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Shopping isn't a bad way to spend your night. ^^

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 23:58:15 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: especiallynwhen you get stuff out of it
I got some sketchbooks and a unicorn plushie
Also xmas presents for my niece

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 23:58:43 )

@Tsundererra: yang's ideas make too much sense, if more people saw him and are interested and look up his policies, they'll be converted and dnc don't want that--

yikes i hope not--
    though we do have basically 2 liberal leaning parties (plus green party, bless them) vs 1 conservative, it's a bit tilted in that way so... we'll see. ~_~

@Totalanimefan: :Q those are delicious

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:17:40 )

@Kitalpha Hart: That's a pretty good deal. Where did you guys go?
@pachi: Heck yes they are. There is an American grocery store that carries them called Trader Joe's ^^ It's the real deal.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:22:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Did it? D: A lot of my friends’ taxes went up. Mine was the same though.
x__x But same, I would not mind paying a little more if it means people won’t go broke when they get sick.

@pachi: That sounds like the DNC’s feels on Bernie in 2016. xD But it is true~ I was iffy on Yang when he first appeared, but then I looked more at what he’s about and him as a person. Dude is thinking waaaay ahead of the other candidates on some issues.

I really like the things I’ve read about the Green Party over there. They’re the party of human decency. Wish the things they want are stuff every human should want regardless of party. T~T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:30:30 )

@Tsundererra: My taxes dropped. (Martin makes good money and trump's taxed helped everyone who made more than like 75k or something like that, but hurt people that made less). My sister's went up though, she's a hairdresser.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:34:46 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: Michael's, Target, Tops, and Five Guys to eat

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 01:29:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: My parents are hair stylists too, but their taxes lowered since my dad makes more than most hair stylists. ):

It makes more sense now that you mention the salary amount. A good number of my friends who complained about it going up are grade school teachers, so they’re prolly making 50k or less. I think I was unaffected because I was still working overseas for most of the year. Welp. Can’t wait to get wrecked next tax year!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:18:11 )

@Tsundererra: oh boy uncle sam is gonna do you good.
I might be slightly off with the number but it was something like that. And I was like F off. Yeah let’s just tax the poor more. That sounds great.
@Kitalpha Hart: I could really go for five guys now lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:23:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Uncle Sam is gonna skin me alive, because I make nowhere near 75k. xD
It sucks knowing that the government is making the poorer poor and the richer rich. Have you heard about the super rich on Wall Street shitting bricks because of Warren? They’re threatening to Vote for Trump if she wins the nomination.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:29:23 )

@Tsundererra: yeah I have heard of that and I think it’s great! Yeah be scared cause we coming and I can’t believe that they care so much. What’s another few thousand dollars when you have millions or even billions. How about you guys start paying your fair share!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 03:43:29 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: hehe I made you crave

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.