Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts into the night | a hang

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/11 21:18:20 )

@Deaa: Good bought some gifts for my dad. I was in town with my mom. I also bought a tshirt for myself.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/11 21:32:16 )

@khadijacandy: ooh yea i love hearing about cats, tell me more
    what color is it?

@vengeance: ooh nice :'D i still have to get presents for my parents and brother and sister-in-law
    i have no idea what to get them lol but i got my brother's kids a roald dahl book collection~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/11 21:38:48 )

@Deaa: My mom doesn't really know what she wants XD She had 1 thing on her list. Dad 2. But we had already thought of 2 more gifts for him.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/11 21:51:00 )

@vengeance: well that's handy!
    I tried to ask my parents what they wanted and they just brushed me off and started talking about my car
    that was their main concern for the last 2 weeks.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/11 22:01:47 )

@Deaa: Well now you have another car you can ask them again!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/11 22:33:58 )
@Deaa: it's a black cat with a white belly, so a tuxedo cat
Hangout: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/8610

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/11 23:39:01 )

@vengeance: yeaaa i'll try again lol hopefully it's a specific thing or idea

@khadijacandy: oooh a cutie <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/12 03:12:55 )
@Totalanimefan: he does have some great moments of being calm but I feel a sense of dread every time wondering if he'll play attack me again xD

@Deaa: that's a great way to support local artists. I mostly shop online if I do buy stuff from artists. I see it so often online and I'm just like yes let me get these keychains and washi tape that I don't need |D
moving is such a pain! just going to have to pack it all up and rent a truck xD I don't have much stuff but I don't have a car so it's also a pain. I need to make a friend with a car or something lol

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/12 03:23:43 )

@eyry: haha that’s what owning a crazy cat sounds like!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/12 03:30:56 )
@Totalanimefan: mostly when I'm sleeping! xD I'm like please don't pounce on my face |D

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/12 18:06:22 )

my cat likes to step sit on chest or back when i'm sleeping, but only around his breakfast time
    (if he's really hangry, he'll step on my neck and try to put his butthole on my face)
    otherwise he'll hang around my feet or cuddle by my face/pillow

@eyry: i also like buying stuff from artists online! especially if it's something that can shipped to me~
    oohhh yeah moving can be very difficult without a car o: my friend moved to an apartment once using a large suitcase and taking very many trips on the metrolink

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/13 03:42:44 )
@Deaa: I loveee buying online because everything is like a present to open haha
I try not to shop online too much though because it's like a lot of clutter too

yeah I moved with a few trips to drop stuff off at a friend's place and then just taxi rides ahah. I think it was like 4 trips but two were to/from the airbnb where I stayed for a week before I could move into my next place haha

kitten was pretty calm with playing this morning actually. I think he's getting used to the routine. he sleeps next to me and just waits for me to move haha or he starts walking on my face poking around

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/13 17:21:43 )

@eyry: LOL yesss exactly that, receiving packages is so much fun!
    the hard part is getting rid of all the boxes in my apartment haha

yea not only is it inconvenient, but that can add up too o:

awww a young kitty! how long have you had him? what's his name? PICS?!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/14 07:06:15 )
@Deaa: omg yeah I had boxes covering my house for a week recentlyish lol. it was from ordering a lot of my cat's things: bed, litter box, litter, cat tree haha. every time a package would come I'd be like "it's another thing for you, kitten" not that he understands xD

I just ordered some more cat things and a comforter so more boxes to come. I'm excited :>

luckily taxis aren't too expensive here. I knew I'd have to pay for it. and it was less than calling a person to drive it for me. there are moving services that are like 100-200 I think? I don't remember exactly

I've had him just over a month. he's a baby only 10 weeks old about
I named him moon pie |D
when I got him
last week

I dunno why the discord image links come up sideways haha but yeah

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 21:06:25 )

@eyry: hhahaha and then you can't immediately throw away the box cause the cat has to play with it first!
    it's a whole thing lol

yeaaa those prices can get up there o3o;;
    i may have to do a moving service for my next move depending on where i go to :Y
    not looking forward to those prices, but glad i was able to avoid them so far with the help of family and friends~

awwww what a cutie!!! also love the name moon pie <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 14:32:32 )
@Deaa: xD my cat is slow to play with boxes. maybe he doesn't know yet that cats like boxes. I've gotten 6 packages today and I've left all the boxes on the floor for him to see if he'll play with them

yeah gotta have positive relationships with family and friends so they can help you move xD and also for general positive relationships in your life

hehe thank you
I want to get him a buddy so he won't be alone and name that one sun cake to match xD but I'm not sure when I'll do that

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 16:44:01 )

*pops back into her own thread* o3o;;

@eyry: lol has he started playing in the boxes yet? maybe the hunting (hiding to stalk/observe) instincts haven't kicked in yet!
    oohohoho that'd be really cute :'D mooncake and suncake~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 10:36:18 )
@Deaa: he has not xD I think I haven't taken an interest in them so he hasn't either. he mostly likes to touch things that I am doing hahaha

the kitten I was interested in has gone to another home so the sun cake dreams will have to wait xD

man I've been so busy these days aahhhh

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 19:23:12 )

@eyry: wowowow so interesting, have you tried putting him in a box and playing with him from the outside? o:
    i know my cat enjoys that

awww that's sad but also good for the kitty for finding a home!

same, i can't wait for tomorrow, my PTO will begin ; u;

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 04:04:35 )
@Deaa: haha I'll give that a go. I still have all the boxes xD

yeah it's good that people are giving them homes. the rescue group is full of dogs looking for homes too

yes! Christmas break will be good

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.