Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts into the night | a hang

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 23:00:10 )
@Deaa: ah that's a lot of money but still I'm glad to hear you have a plan of action :)

e

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 01:30:36 )
@Totalanimefan: well at the very least, you're right most of the time :p

@Deaa: oh no that's a steep price :( i'll be sending love your way and hoping that this won't make things too difficult for you

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 01:42:24 )

@misery: lol only about a small amount of things.
How are you doing? ^^

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 01:50:30 )
@Totalanimefan: i'm doing good today! i'm not particularly busy since i'm just waiting for my new ID to come in the mail today, but it may be a few more weeks for all i know. the DMV is just like that, i suppose. how are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 01:52:08 )

@misery: ugh the DMV. They are the worst
I’m good. It’s day two of my new job and I am understanding what they are throwing at me even though it’s a lot but they want to teach me more. I hope I don’t get overwhelmed ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 16:45:06 )

@totalanimefan: oooh that sounds delicious :'D much better than dry turkey lol
    well we took it to a small business auto shop, and the car i have the insurance is only for accidents

@eyry: yea me too! and definitely better than attempting to start paying monthly car payments
    i still have to get a raise first o3o;

@misery: thanks for the wishes, luckily my parents said they'd help me pay as a christmas present

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 17:20:34 )

@Deaa: yeah I liked it. And the day before I got my thanksgiving food fix at Whole Foods’s hot bar.
Oh I see about your car.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 18:19:20 )

@totalanimefan: phewww you make me want to go get korean bbq *DROOLS*
    i'll make it work lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:02:32 )

@Deaa: if you have an H-Mart near you, you can get the meat from there and cook it yourself.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 22:31:48 )
@Deaa: hopefully that means this week is feeling less terrible already. Time goes so fast already Thursday

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 02:15:33 )
@Totalanimefan: oh where are you working now? i hope it isn't stressful

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:10:09 )

@misery: I'm temping at a healthcare company. It's a little stressful since it's all new to me, but I am actually starting to understand what I'm doing yay. So that is good.
Your avatar looks good by the way.

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 04:25:29 )
@Totalanimefan: i'm glad your job is going well! i've never done temp work before, but i can only imagine it's not anything like the movies lol.

thank you! i keep messing with my avatar since i'm never really satisfied with a look until like the 3rd or 5th iteration. i think i'm gonna keep it this way for a bit so i'm glad you like it!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 05:11:09 )

@misery: It's pretty much where an agency helps you find work and you have a job for x amount of time. You learn about the job before you do it and you can say no to any work. It helps me learn a lot of stuff quickly.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 05:11:41 )

Oh I forgot about the avatar part of the reply lol. I have to fiddle with my avatar for a long time sometimes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 20:08:55 )

@totalanimefan: what's an h-mart? o3o;;

@eyry: yes i'm very glad it's thursday! i get to see Wicked with my mom today
    and tomorrow is PAYDAY :'D

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 20:56:37 )

@Deaa: it’s a Korean supermarket. If you have a Korean or Japanese supermarket near you you should be able to find the thinly sliced meat

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 20:58:37 )

@totalanimefan: ahhh i don't think we have that chain in our city, but there's definitely some supermarkets around that might work
    would you say it's easy to do on your own?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 20:59:27 )

@Deaa: yeah it’s very easy to do on your own. You just need a hot pan or a griddle or something like that. You can google what to use at home

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 21:02:55 )

@totalanimefan: oh great! i was worried there'd be very specific marinating instructions for the meat or something to obtain that delicious flavor lol

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.