Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts into the night | a hang

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 06:19:28 )

@misery: it’s only been two days of cold but I’m already over it!

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 09:30:33 )
@Totalanimefan: personally i like the cold more than the heat, but i can see why you wouldn't like it. one time years ago i made a post along the lines of "it's so cold" and my friend from the east coast chewed me out for complaining about like 40 degree weather when it actually snows over there lol. the way i see it though, you can always layer up and get underneath a blanket when it's cold, but when it's hot you can't take off all your clothes! and even if you did, what if it's STILL hot? there's an exception to that rule for me today bc i've been barefoot all day and my feet are freezing. i haven't done as much laundry as i should so i'm running low on socks and i gotta save em for tomorrow when i leave the house. anyway, idk if i'll be online much during thanksgiving, so i'll wish you a happy one now! hope you get to spend time with people you love

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 09:39:12 )

@misery: time to get some clean socks. And 40’s is still cold. I bet they complained when it was 40 where they lived.
Have a good thanksgiving!

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 09:45:53 )
@Totalanimefan: i checked the temperature for right now and it's in the 40's. i've never been to any place colder than the bay area so i wouldn't know, but i guess you're right that the 40's is still cold o3o

i'm about to take a nice warm shower and then get underneath a blanket so the socks will have to wait until tomorrow. (damnit) but i'll be glad to put them on in the morning lol.

thank you for the warm wishes! also i'll be back online in a bit if you still want to talk :p

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 17:27:19 )

@misery: yeah it might hit the 30’s!
It sounds like a nice time

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 00:12:30 )
@Totalanimefan: thanksgiving is officially over! i'm glad to be completely honest, but i'll spare you from my rambling. how was yours?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:29:22 )

@misery: I saw it in another thread. You can always speak your mind and talk about what’s bothering you on avatar sites.

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 02:05:44 )
@Totalanimefan: i have a habit of being close-guarded, but i've been trying to do better at being more open. maybe that should extend to voltra too? i don't use any other avatar sites. i really like it here! the community here is awfully kind, so i don't really feel like i have to look for another. i'm also excited to be on a site like this within its relatively early days! i'm hoping voltra will last a good long time.

oh but i feel like i lost track of what i was saying. something along the lines of "i'll try to be as candid as my anxiety will let me" lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 06:42:45 )

@misery: it’s a long process to feel comfortable doing a new thing.
It’s not like you can just start feeling comfortable tomorrow. ^^;

I like the community here too. People are inviting and we all want to see Voltra grow up big and strong!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 17:19:55 )

@totalanimefan: @misery: @eyry:

hello yall, apologies for poofing over the break
    car broke down and i didn't have much motivation to do anything but watch netflix

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 18:54:13 )

@Deaa: oh no that sucks! I’m sorry that happened!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 19:00:46 )

@totalanimefan: thanks ; u; i'm supposed to hear back from the autoshop today
    we'll see if i have to start making car payments for a new car or spend thousands on a new engine~
    how was your break? :'D did you have a break?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 19:06:37 )

@Deaa: I hope it all works out without costing you tons of money.
I did have a break for thanksgiving. It was good. My family came to mine and it was nice!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 19:29:40 )

@totalanimefan: i hope so too lol
    oh that sounds nice~ did you cook dinner?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:10:32 )
@Deaa: oh noooo that sucks! not much of a relaxing break with car problems to think about

I like your new avatar though :> very regal

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 06:10:26 )
@Totalanimefan: as per usual, you're right :p

@Deaa: i'm sorry to hear about your car. :( i know the price for that sort of thing can go up very very fast, so i'm wishing you all the best financially. did you watch anything interesting on netflix at least?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 06:41:48 )

@misery: You say that, but I’m not always right. ^^;

@Deaa: Actually I didn’t. I was going to but my mom and sister wanted to eat out so we did.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 21:31:06 )

@eyry: yeaaa it kinda brought my vibes down the whole weekend, but i just found out it's $700 to fix
    better than buying a new car, so i'm gonna do that and then save to buy a new car when i have funds

@misery: i was just watching friends on netflix and that's so raven and random movies on disney+ lol
    but yes, i had a good time watching things

@totalanimefan: ooh where/what did you end up eating?

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 21:50:40 )

@Deaa: we had Japanese bbq and honestly it probably came out cheaper than buying a turkey and sides for 5 people. It was just over $100 with tip.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 21:51:03 )

I’m sorry to hear about the price of the repair. Is that after insurance?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.