Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What is something that you would kill to be able to do well?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 07:26:21 )

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to draw and sannng.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 07:29:14 )
@Bonnie: saame. i sing and draw but not very well. what I'd kill to do the most would be to play guitar a lot better!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 07:32:14 )

@ephenay: I used to draw a lot when I was younger, I never really had the talent but I had a lot of artist friends. My musical talent included learning the clarinet and that’s it. I can’t sing but I love to do and will continue to do so, lol.

I’d love to learn and I have friends that know how to play it but they are kind of amateurs in various degrees. One of them is majoring in music so he plays better than some, but he doesn’t specialize in guitar. I would have loved to have learned piano.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 07:40:54 )
I would Love to have a heterochromia

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 07:41:44 )
@Bonnie: hell yeah! it's great you're still going at it and willing to learn. clarinet is actually a really pretty instrument. gotta admit, i do love me a good clarinet solo. oboe was what i wanted to play, but i was already commited to the viola. it's pretty hard to learn to play without a private teacher, just going off of the online resources and what not. if you're interested in learning it on your own, i definitely recommend the suzuki books! they're a godsend for learning foundation and good technique from the start :)
do you post your art btw? I'm sure you're not as bad as you think you are

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 07:47:27 )

@ephenay: oh no I have no recent art at all! I just stopped drawing period. I do not really regret it because at the time I was drawing, I got into the clarinet and I also started Tae-Kwon-Do so drawing fell to the side.

We did not have an oboe at any of my schools in band until I got into college. My first time knowing the oboe existed was in eighth grade for honor band and they had a girl playing it. I’m fascinated by oboe.

@Miss Sandman: yessss multicolor eyes are so pretty!!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 07:58:14 )
@Bonnie: aww that's fair imo. art can be just as frustrating as fun and time consuming. i too am pretty fascinated with the oboe. the sound it makes is so unique <3

what kind of hobbies do you enjoy nowadays?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 08:05:09 )

@ephenay: so I do a lot. I play video games with friends and myself. Other than that I am a big YouTube watcher. But now I’ve started Voltra so...we gonna see how I manage.

Yes. A great oboist is just angelic. I’m not sure I’d have time to devote into drawing again, which is why if wishes were real I’d wish for it!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 08:27:20 )
@Bonnie: totally understandable~
video games and youtube perfectly describes my situation too lol. been playing a lottta skyrim and watching Snake Discovery, if you've heard of either of those

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 08:40:20 )

@ephenay: I LOVE SKYRIM. And then shortly after Fallout 4 took all of my time and I have playing other games. But it all started with Skyrim!

I have no idea what Snake Discovery is. What is that?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 08:59:45 )
@Bonnie: skyrim is pretty fun, it's hard to resist lol going full wizard on this character xD
snake discovery is a youtube channel about snakes and it's pretty educational. i like it so far

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 11:09:02 )

@ephenay: I might check it out. Some of my family are deathly afraid of snakes I’m not. So I may go learn something

I struggle with not being able to forgo sneaking. I need to stop and use other play styles!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 15:17:21 )

Singing I guess?
Or doing something out of my comfort zone like trapeze since I'm so terrified with heights owo

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 16:38:36 )

@PurpdaBurpPurp: I would like to Sky dive or zipline or something; I think it’d be fun!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 17:20:10 )
@Bonnie: my dad have a green and a brown eye :D the green one he get from an light acciddnt as he was young. he was blind for 3 days

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 17:31:10 )

@Miss Sandman: oh my. Well I’m glad he’s better then. My friend’s dog has a blue and brown eye and it’s adorable! I love it.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 17:36:24 )

Someday I'll actually learn and retain how to play a musical instrument. I'm just so bad at keeping up with practice.

But really any skill can be learned if you're dedicated. It just takes practice.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 17:48:59 )
@Bonnie: Yeah he can see pretty normal again and his eyes are cool. Is it a husky?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 17:52:22 )

@Miss Sandman: no it’s a pit bull; he’s a sweaty pie, just a bit annoying but he’s lovely.

bloop

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:03:49 )

I'd love to be able to sing well~
★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.