Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What is something that you would kill to be able to do well?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 02:39:09 )

@ephenay: thank you so much! I’m just chilling. Currently I’m at a restaurant waiting for our table to be ready. It’s sushi, I’m really excited to eat. I love sushi. I know I’m being quiet and not talking to my friends but I’m having fun on Voltra.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 02:47:09 )
@Bonnie: haha i totallly know that feeling. it's probably not so weird in this day and age to stick to your phone luckily!
what kind of sushi did you order?

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 17:33:14 )

i would kill to be able to identify and express my emotions in a constructive manner

hello again

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 22:20:25 )

Being able to code.

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 03:40:37 )
。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:

@Bonnie: I wish I had the space and money to home all the senior animals that don't get adopted. They need homes just like the young critters! Every time I go to the shelter or on adoption sites, I look at the cats over 7 years old and the dogs over 5. Wish I could give them the loving forever homes they deserve

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 04:03:54 )

@ephenay: I LOVE SASHIMI. I used to eat a lot of rolls, but now I just love eating sashimi in delicious sauces. I love any rolls with sweet sauces or fruit on them I dunno I am weird.
    @kegs: That is a hard one to do, I struggle with that as well.
    @vengeance: SAME. I get the gist, but it's really hard depending on which language you code.
    @kaichoukai: D; I LOVE cats but I am really allergic to them. My friends adopted cats from the shelter and they are too cute. We also have a dog here that my friend adopted that was about to be put down in the vet clinic because they were running out of space.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 05:25:25 )

@Bonnie: not weird at all! people usually give me (asian) weird glances for not being able to tolerate sushi XD idk it looks soo good but when i actually eat it, i can't help but gag every time. sashimi sounds good man, wish i could try it!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 05:28:09 )

@ephenay: Don't get me wrong, some sushi combinations aren't good so I'm always skeptical of it. I HATE cream cheese that is not flavored with something sweet. Like I love cinnamon cream cheese or strawberry cream cheese, OR putting jam with cream cheese on a bagel. Delicious, but not just by itself and mushed up with other stuff.

Sashimi is amazing. It's just the fish and some of it comes with sauce if they serve it like that. It's awesome! If you ever get a chance, I say try it. I love salmon sashimi. It's the best.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 05:35:56 )

@Bonnie: aww man it's really tempting, think i would if it was offered to me. i loove cream cheese in all forms but i totally see what you mean.

how's your night going btw?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 05:39:31 )

@ephenay: yeah, absolutely! <33 It's going very well so far. I did my homework now I'm chilling. I'll probably continue watching my Korean drama...

I also want to work out a better schoolwork motivation, lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 05:45:51 )

@Bonnie: awesome! it's such a great feeling getting homework done for the night. totally get that schoolwork motivation thing too. when i went, by no means was i able to beat procrastination, but telling myself i can go play this game, or smoke as a reward helped a lot. also just making sure breaks were strictly 15 minutes in between learning segments. if i may ask, are you doing college work?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 05:50:00 )

@ephenay: I take TOOO many rewarding breaks; yes I am! I am in grad school atm studying business. It's weird. I apparently am a weird one to other people I talk to. So many people tell me they ask business majors why they are majoring in business and they say: "to make money". My answer is always: "I like learning about business from all stand points". xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 06:50:57 )

@Bonnie: that's a good neutral answer, i like it lol. how are you liking your studies so far? business always seems to be pretty stressful but maybe that's me

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 06:52:43 )

@ephenay: i am digging it so far! My favorite was a data analytics course cause I love that kind of stuff. c;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 06:59:35 )

@Bonnie: ooh ngl, data analysis sounds pretty fun!
nice post style btw

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 07:04:20 )

@ephenay: thank you!
I love data analysis. I could do it all the time. I really should have done more undergrad work with it. I could have figured out the curriculum. I'd be happy to do just that, tbh. Maybe I may go back to school one day or just take more specialized classes. I dunno; I just love it!

Also I am going to be heading to bed now. It was nice chatting with you! Goodnight!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 07:10:39 )

@Bonnie: i love the passion you have it! I'm sure you will have your time to explore it some more. if so, deff lemme know. you got me wondering if there are any courses like that on coursera now lol.
anyway, thanks for hanging. have a good night ~

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 13:34:33 )

@ephenay: I most definitely will let you know!

bloop

Voltie — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 15:21:55 )

I'd like to be able to play bass guitar.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 15:58:30 )
I would like to be able to sing really well. I don't think my singing is terrible, but I'd like to be AWE-INSPIRING.
I'm already a confident artist, did some sports in my youth (*wizened 25 year-old sigh*), and dabbled with music and dance (did NOT pan out).

Honestly, though, if I could do anything I'd like to be better at accomplishing tasks. It sounds basic, but it's hard for me.
I know what I need to do, but I procrastinate out of fear that I'm going to do the task wrong or dread doing it.
Then it never gets done and I panic to finish something before a deadline. I suppose they do make pills for that,
so I wouldn't have to kill for it. But it's another thing I'll put off fixing until I die lmao

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.