Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What is something that you would kill to be able to do well?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:26:09 )

@Bonnie: Oh! Yes that too
I was thinking of doing something daredevil like when I saw your question

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:35:16 )

@PurpdaBurpPurp: I’d like to try the safest one which is zip lining first. Also I would need to take a flight before I feel comfortable sky diving. Just in case I’m scared of planes lol.

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:40:12 )
Socialize.

Imagine all the things I could accomplish being able to speak up and make connections with people.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:41:10 )

@Bonnie: ah like working your way up I see
That's smart :3

I'm a scaredy cat at best, so I'll probably give up after my first try xD

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:47:27 )

@PurpdaBurpPurp: yeah there’s a lot I haven’t done so I’d need to start in baby steps.

@Bou: it’s hard but I love to meet people. I usually am very quiet until I can have a conversation. I stress sweat and then after awhile I’m able to calm down. Human connection is awkward

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 20:27:29 )
All my hobbies because everything I do is mediocre.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 02:03:32 )
@Bonnie: omg yeah. sneaking around is soo fun! i'd be lying if i said i don't use bound bow for that sweet sneak attack bonus. that's still considered full wizard, right.. right? XD
also i'm glad to hear you're not opposed to snakes! i started researching them because we are new snake owners <3 only had her for a couple months now and she was totally a surprise. my mom wasn't happy to hear that was my new pet but she's so sweet, i don't see how anybody could be afraid of her

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 02:47:59 )

@ephenay: BOUND BOW IS MY FAVORITE SPELL. I have used it so freaking much. It counts but there’s a lot of spells I know about but having even tried using them so maybe I can commit to not using bound weapons....maybe

Snakes are okay, I haven’t touched one but I wouldn’t be opposed to if an opportunity was given to touch one. But I know people who have snakes as pets and they like having one.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 04:55:54 )
@Bonnie: yeah it's a big maybe. I'm tryna do more destruction and that's great and fun until the enemy reaches you lol.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 05:03:52 )
Murder, obviously.

-prays that this joke answer hasn't been made already-
Ping me

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 05:36:50 )

@ephenay: that’s my issue with destruction! It’s hard asf to just murk someone from far away! But the spells are really cool.

@Eruca: absolutely not! And it’s probably the best one. xD

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 07:41:13 )
@Bonnie: pitbulls can be really cute yes!!!! Its sad that they called to be agressive dogs

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 08:07:48 )

@Miss Sandman: yeah I hate the stigma against them because any dog can be aggressive, and while pit bulls most definitely are raised to be aggressive they are just as lovable!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 08:13:53 )
@Bonnie: i think Chihuahuas are true agressive dogs tbh. They are so scared of everything that make them snap faster

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 08:33:33 )

@Miss Sandman: YESSSS they are. Also I find smaller dogs so much more aggressive than larger dogs in my personal experience.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 08:35:14 )
@Bonnie: yes i think so too. Biger dogs just make more damage of they bite once
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 08:53:59 )

@Miss Sandman: yeah they most likely have stronger jaw muscles but I’m not an expert lol. But I’m starting to like bigger dogs more.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 02:26:47 )
@Bonnie: forreeal. good evening btw! i really like your new avi wow *-*

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 02:30:09 )

@ephenay: I’m good! And thank you, I’m playing with stuff and items I have and I kind of came up with this one and liked it. I struggled with using the Taurus.

bloop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 02:36:15 )
@Bonnie: yeah the taurus is a great item, it's just that i'm not a huge fan of the arm/leg mods, just the horns really haha. it looks good! your colors are definitely on point, dude!
what're ya up to tonight?

banner by Ruby ❤️

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.