Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 15:07:44 )
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/13800
@Totalanimefan: It was good. Sunny and I came to the agreement that I was just gonna go with my current post count cause I kept getting confused on what number I was at.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 17:26:47 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: if i can remember where the suggestion thread is haha. sure then I could.
@Lopsided Oreo: um like the backgrounds but are just the 'ground' and can be woren over other types of um backgrounds to make it look different. like Hills or the forest I'm wearing now haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 17:31:26 )
@star2000shadow: Yeeah ngl that doesn't compute with me lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 17:34:29 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: ah guess I've just been on more avi sites 'shakes head' and I will admit I talk weird haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 17:36:17 )
star2000shadow:

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: ah guess I've just been on more avi sites 'shakes head' and I will admit I talk weird haha. <:3( )~~

There is nothing wrong with being on a lot of avi sites. Like I am on gaia, I was on solia, I was also on Eryna to. All with the same screen names lol. As for you talking weird... I like it. It makes you far more unique.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 17:44:52 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: I was /am on Gaia, I was on Ernya, Solia, Menewsha, Honeyzweb, ummmm Everskies I'm on..... <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:15:30 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah the only ones I know of are the ones I've mentioned...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:24:19 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: Like i said sometimes I bounce..i randomly go looking for avi sites to see if new ones have popped up, its how i found Voltra haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:58:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Wow that definitely sounds busy haha! Glad you're having a good time :) Delta 8 (and Delta 10) are types of legal THC that you can use for pain management, sleep and even focus. There's all sorts of types of legal THC now and you can even have up to like 5% of Delta 9 (which is the stuff in actual marijuana). Usually you get it as a vape or cartridge or gummies. There's also tinctures, honeys and syrups which contains this stuff. And again, all completely legal. Some of these you can even get high off of, but I don't really care about that. I just want to sleep and not hurt. Sorry to hear the CBD didn't exactly fix the problem but I'm glad it helped get you some pain relief.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:07:22 )
@star2000shadow: Again ain't nothing wrong with that at all

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:20:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: you know i think every site like this needs a You. you make it nice talking on Voltra, and so do other's like you 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:23:22 )
@star2000shadow: why be a d*ck hole when you can be friendly and make the environment even better for others? Being friendly, I feel, garners more people to want to stick around.
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 02:11:24 )

@Totalanimefan: i'm okay. i kinda shut my brain off for the day and zoned out in star trek

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 15:33:04 )

@Lopsided Oreo: yeah I think that’s best lol I was busy this weekend so I wasn’t around. ^^; how are you doing?

@star2000shadow: cute avatar. How was your weekend?

@SorrowTheMad: oh I see. I’m learning more about it everyday so thanks for the info. Are any of them ones that you use?

@Shadami: that sounds great. I want to zone out lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 15:35:39 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm still kinda in that phase xD
I have to leave to get my daughter from pre-k shortly.
had to park on the street cause i can't get in my garage cause there is construction happening. I'd have to bug them to let me in and out 4 times in a row. so i'm making it only twice. lol.

I want to just relax though. But. must. be. productive. whine

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 17:36:24 )

@Shadami: Ugh that sucks
Also that's so Monday, you just want to do nothing, but you have to do things and it's like but I don't wanna lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 18:01:32 )

@Totalanimefan: The weekend just isn't long enough. we need 3 days off i swear.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 18:54:55 )

@Shadami: I think so too. I do soo much better with 4 days on and 3 days off.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 19:45:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Relaxing 'nods' now its back to the day to day things. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 21:21:09 )

@star2000shadow: That's nice. I like relaxing. I think the next three days I'm going to be mostly relaxing cause there is a cold front that is coming tomorrow.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.