Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:01:59 )
It’s 4pm here, so I have a few hours left of work. It’s been fun closing early though!
I’ll be sad when the mall goes back to normal hours.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:02:30 )

I should go and do those dishes. Thanks for the reminder Shadami.

@Vixen: I am mostly. it's not 100% tho.

@Lina: Hey there ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:06:02 )
Still midday for me, so still at work... but thinking about dinner is making me want a snack.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:07:06 )

You're welcome. I'm calling the girls downstairs so we can make dinner and gotta put my phone on the charger. I'll be back in a bit after I make food and sit at the computer. Then posting fiend shall be back because I need this.

Okay that's a lie. I'm probably going to sketch out some halloween poses to make dolls for the reaper ritual

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:08:48 )
I made some tea because of my cold.
But I think it’s better than yesterday so things are looking up!!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 23:19:14 )

Oh yay! Getting better is wonderful!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 00:41:13 )

@Lina: Ah glad you're feeling better!

@shadami: Ooh sounds fun! When is the event starting?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 00:58:04 )

uhhhhhhhhh a couple days? possibly the 30th? or tomorrow night . one of those two is most likely.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 01:03:08 )

@Shadami: Hm, maybe I should set up an art shop for it... because I have 3 other things with Halloween events I want to participate in.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 01:06:49 )

i haven't even bothered checking any other sites lately. I'm coming off a bad depression xD This is the only one I've bothered coming back to at the moment.

Halloween is usually my favorite event everywhere and i usually participate across all sites I'm in. But the last few years I've been sick for Halloween and just BLAH. it's sucked. so I'm just going to go full ham into just Voltra this year. get as many thousands of posts as i can. xD haha.

also this first doll sketch... it's gotta be because I'm sick and it's just a doll. but.. oh. god. it's. terrifying. i hate it.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 01:08:43 )

don't click if you want to see good art. xD It's not good art.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:17:57 )

@Shadami: Hope you're feeling better!
I'm not doing any other site-based events besides maybe Voltra's, but a couple of video games I play have on going events that look like they will take a lot of time.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:25:48 )

Yeah... I completely missed all video game events so I just decided to pass this year. XD like animal crossing. Oh well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:33:59 )
I've been neglecting Animal Crossing most of the year. xD Eventually I may go back and just time hop after I collect some things here and there.

@Vixen: I'm sure you'd do well with an art shop here! I recall your art being very pretty (this is iWrox btw lol. You may remember me from Ernya).

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:37:16 )

I want to play more animal crossing but just no time

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:37:19 )

@Aisukohi: omg Wrox. Long time no see! How are you?
Heh, my art has changed a lot since Ernya (for the better, I hope.)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:38:10 )

@Shadami: Eh, if your time is well spent elsewhere, then it's not really a missed oppurtunity, I say.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:39:40 )
@Shadami: Isn't that the worst? I have a little time here and there, but I have no motivation. I'd rather do other things I guess. :L

@Vixen: Yeah, for real! I'm doing all right. How about you? And that's great that it's changed! I'm sure for the better, as well.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:42:02 )

@Aisukohi: Glad to hear! I've played more video games after I spent less time on avatar forums. Did some real life questing/progression. Hopefully grew into a slightly better person in the time etc.

Yeah! My post style's chibi was from today, and so far, I like how it turned out.

please @ me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:42:32 )

Middle of unpacking from a move so definitely better spent elsewhere xD but I also need an escape I can do daily so I don't get overwhelmed. I want to get back into art first

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.