Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 23:29:27 )

@Totalanimefan: It's not quite the same as forums, but I guess people use Reddit these days?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 23:33:11 )

@Vixen: Yeah that's true. Reddit is pretty popular. Good thing about it is that there seems to always be something new on the site when you are using it. Bad news and is that some people are complete jerks :(

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 23:34:27 )

I feel you on the anxiety issues. I'm not going to go into detail for myself right now but very very similar.

Avatar sites need more traffic yes, but I also like that ones like voltra are attracting the right kind of community.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 23:36:25 )

It seems like everyone has their own story of what is going on right now that's horrible :( And I could have it worse, so I feel like I can't complain but I also feel like we are just all trapped. :(

Sometimes I'm like I wish Voltra was more popular! But then I think about how there would probably be a ton of trolls and stuff like that. And I'm not into that. If I wanted that I would go to Gaia.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 23:52:00 )
hi all :3
- [ miss sunny ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 23:52:28 )
im currently saving up for a new halloween avi hehe :3
how is everyone ??
- [ miss sunny ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 23:56:46 )

@selenite: Hey there! How are you? It's been a little while since we chatted.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 23:58:12 )
@Totalanimefan: im good!!! ive been away for a bit bc i was rly exhausted >w>
how r u ?? i read abt ur anxiety earlier n i hope it's at least a lil better now :'0
also ps i love your avi
- [ miss sunny ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:00:21 )

@selenite: It's nice to have you back. I hope that you had a good break.
I'm alright. I do feel like overall I'm dealing with 2020 pretty well but just sometimes I feel like I hit rock bottom. I'm sure everyone is feeling like that though.
Thank you <3 I just made it yesterday. Let me send you some stuff to help with a future Halloween avatar. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:00:33 )

@Totalanimefan: Better Reddit than something like 4chan tho.
Also just because you -could- have it worse doesn't mean your current situation is great. It's ok to acknowledge that stuff sucks too.
@selenite: hello!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:01:58 )
@Totalanimefan: omg ur so kind !! i hav a specific item rq actually - "Light to Dark Gradient BG (Shortcake)" ;w;
i hav... no volts becuz someone in the system spent it all on an edgy avi >_> (i was hoping 2 post a lot to get them back........ >w>)

@Vixen: hi there!! nice to meet u :D are u new??
- [ miss sunny ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:03:10 )

@selenite: Fresh out of the shipping box with the packing peanuts still on hand ;p I've been around avatar forum sites before though.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:04:44 )
@Vixen: u seem 2 hav gotten th hang of voltra!!! i wasnt so it was a bit of a learning exp hehehe

@Totalanimefan: o i just noticed u sent me volts THANK U ;A;
- [ miss sunny ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:07:50 )

@selenite: Yeah a lot of things translate well here. Things like item layering and post styles/signatures etc. I'm enjoying myself. This entire thing is just one big nostalgia trip for me haha

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:08:54 )
@Vixen: i think u n i both will be excited for the next event!!!! its halloween themed (but not halloween itself from wht i read :0)
i looked at ur vanity thread n its so pretty !!! avi goals
maybe i shld make one for my avis... ehehehhe
- [ miss sunny ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:15:19 )

@selenite: Yes! I'm hoping for some more candy-themed event items because I like looking like a pastry shop vomited on me :3 and thank you so much!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:17:29 )
@Vixen: me too!!!! have u seen the "candies glazing" item ?? its SOOOO good 4 clutter :0
- [ miss sunny ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:23:46 )

@selenite: oh??? I don't think so. Going to look it up now! What event/year was it from?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:24:31 )
@Vixen: i'm thinking the '18 winter solstice event? ?? lemme look it up rq
- [ miss sunny ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 00:26:51 )

@selenite: Yep I found it! Definitely a nice addition to decora themed outfits I think

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.