Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:15:14 )

@Wildfire: I will but for now all this snow is making me want to watch a show on netflix before bed tonight

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:19:07 )
@sunny: Welcome to my creative wall! <3 Yes, it helps some. Thank you!

@Purpsy: I don't blame you - that sounds like a lovely idea... especially with snow falling outside! What are you going to watch?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:23:13 )

@Wildfire: also play this or this in the background to immerse yourself in homey vibes.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:30:56 )

@Wildfire: Hmm I'm leaning more towards a movie or if not a show I'm currently watching called The Dragon Prince.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:31:19 )
@sunny: oh that's awesome! I'm definitely going to check out those links - thank you! <3 I'm currently listening to the "Gen X" category on Amazon music and half of what they're playing is making me slightly crazy...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:35:12 )

@Wildfire: You're welcome :) lol what type of music is that? Pop?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:39:18 )
@sunny: It's everything from Bon Jovi to Dr.Dre to Michael Jackson to Queen and David Bowie to Sade, apparently. Yes, pop, I guess.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:42:52 )

@Wildfire: omg that sounds pretty eclectic! I'm not sure I would be able to stomach that for very long lmao. I listen to a lot of instrumental music, modern classical etc.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:47:25 )
And now it's playing Nine Inch Nails. I usually like an eclectic mix of music,tbh, but this is really all over the place. I don't know what they mean by "GenX" - it's a pretty broad genre. I like listening to classical or instrumental stuff too - especially when I'm in a creative mode ... just something in the background to keep me focused, without being a distraction. This is distracting. I don't mind the music itself per se, but I'd prefer to listen to it when I'm cooking or doing yard work or just hanging out - not when I'm trying (and apparently failing) to be creative.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:56:04 )
@sunny: those links are amazing! <3 Thank you for sharing!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/22 23:59:22 )

@Wildfire: no worries, I love that site. They have a soundscape for everything. You can also find them on spotify if you'd prefer. I'm currently listening to their Winter Walk soundscape because my story is set in the Arctic Circle. They are so calming and great for setting the mood!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 00:04:32 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders in' hello all 'waves' how goes? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 00:04:45 )
@sunny: I'm definitely going to have to bookmark them. It's amazing the effect background noises have on one's ability to concentrate or get immersed in a "mood"!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 00:07:40 )

@Wildfire: yep! It's like magic. They have a soundscape for pretty much anything, I often have them playing in the background while I'm writing. They are good for relaxing etc. When I was going through mental health problems last, I listened to their rain soundscapes 24/7 and it really helped.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 00:17:31 )
@sunny: Oh I'm sure - the specific links you sent are very peaceful! <3 Thanks again!

---- I need to go do dinner stuff --- I'll probably bbs-ish ----

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 00:19:39 )

@Wildfire: good luck! What are you cooking tonight?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 00:32:48 )
I delegated tonight - hubby is cooking. It's a healthy version of "spaghetti", using spaghetti squash, with a mix of ground meat + mushrooms. Pretty simple, but yummy. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 00:34:28 )

@Wildfire: oh cool, that sounds yummy. Ngl a lot of your food sounds yummy!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 00:45:48 )
This is exactly

Almost there

what you think it is.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 04:32:42 )
This is exactly

I finished reading Mirror Mirror and that was all kinds of weird.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.